CBGaming | Giving Away and Hosting AssaultCube Servers!
That's not helping you mate. Cop it on the chin and move on before you get banned
Thanks given by:
To be honest, I dont really mind what happens at this point.
I came to the forums expecting a bit more discussion and friendliness and all I have seen is rude assholes, AC Players who think theyre better than eveyone else because they have been around for longer, and abusive Admins/Mods. You wonder why theres no one new joins the forums, because you rip into anyone new as if theyre not welcome here, so whats the point of even having these forums if you just hate onto anyone that is unknown or is new.
Ban me if you like, I have done nothing wrong until you decided to implement a new rule because the Devs didn't like it, which is just selfish. Do you want all the money I get to go towards donations, would that make you happy? The community here is rather disgusting and its a sad thing when I thought it would have more potential. Again, I dont really mind what happens at this point, but it is safe to say that the community is awful and I don't see that changing anytime soon. I will still be playing AC, should you choose to ban me from the forums. because the forums was an option that we took to see if we could expand the community, but it seems that its full of angry kids, abusive admins and these so called "AC Elitists" that have nothing better to do with their time than degrade and insult newcomers.
As for servers, please still feel to contact us if you would like one, I will bne giving them away for free from now on because 50% of the profit being put to AC is obviously just not good enough for them.

Pathetic.
Thanks given by:
(07 Feb 14, 02:52PM)Ethiixx Wrote: Now I realise why so many people dislike you.

nobody dislikes jamz
Thanks given by:
(07 Feb 14, 03:53PM)Vanquish Wrote:
(07 Feb 14, 02:52PM)Ethiixx Wrote: Now I realise why so many people dislike you.

nobody dislikes jamz
Thanks given by:
(07 Feb 14, 03:11PM)Ethiixx Wrote: ...rant...
You came here expecting to drum up business for your clan/server enterprise. To claim otherwise would be to deny the fact that your first ever post was this thread.
Contrary to your claim, plenty of new members join the forums each week so I have no need to wonder otherwise. I'm suspicious of those who claim to be something/someone they aren't.
The advertising rule isn't new; it's been there pretty much since these forums were started. Forgive me for being startled by your reaction, but you said yourself in your opening post that if what you were advertising wasn't allowed on the forums, you would accept a warning and remove it; you chose not to, so I removed it myself.
I don't want, nor did I ever want, any of your money. It seems that money is a big thing to you, so you'd better keep it.
I'm not sure why you think you'd be banned from the forums. Are you going to turn into another troll? I am, however, glad to see you'll continue to play AC. That, after all, is all we really want.
As a final note, I have to say that the only one degrading you is yourself, with your snide, self-important, easily-offended attitude.
Thanks given by:
I t s hard to maintain critical thinking functions when something doesnt go your way. I'd chalk it up to miscommunication.

Blanketing all forum users as assholes cant be accurate. Only some of us are.
Thanks given by:
[Image: CjWvhFe.png]
Thanks given by:
(07 Feb 14, 11:22AM)Undead Wrote: so if he gets "special permission", he gets to advertise. i'm sure if he was buddy-buddy with certain people, he would be allowed to do so.

if you don't think advertisement for paid services is appropriate under any circumstances, then why give yourselves the power to allow it? all you're doing is setting a dangerous precedent

i don't know why i'm even questioning this, considering you can make whatever ridiculous rules you want and nobody is around to check you.

Don't be mistaken, this like many online communities is not a democracy.

The reason this rule is in effect is to prevent people from trying to sell a scam on the forums. Now, he probably isn't trying to scam, but he still didn't get permission.
Thanks given by:
Ethiixx advert's = GO HOME + Warning + Remove
Lucas advert's = http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7135.html

PS: Please don't ban me, i just say what i see.
Thanks given by:
(07 Feb 14, 10:12PM)Krayce Wrote: Ethiixx advert's = GO HOME + Warning + Remove

Yes but Luc@s at the time was directly putting money into the AC money pool with this because the server he used was hosting AC services before. Ethiixx claimed to only give half and won't be able to do more than donate.
Thanks given by:
since his first post he was selling servers.
when he stopped giving servrs for free, then he was asked to remove the post ..
he advertises here on the forum for several days. And just when he finished offering free servers have you seen this?
Nahhh, you guys were waiting for the reaction from the community.
Moreover, the precedent has already been opened with the money request made ​​in another thread.
I know that the servers are in the hands of few people. The servers offered by Ethiixx may not be such a bad idea.

I asked in another post how much it costs to have a master server in duplicate. This was answered evasively ... Was told it would be more expensive than I could afford. lol
So was made ​​a clamor for the community to donate ... then, receive $ 200 and believe it is a fortune!

It really is very confusing to understand what happens. For ordinary people is impossible. But if the idea is to create a closed group of crony, is working.

Also it's fun to see the explanations on how the money is used. If people knew what it takes for MasterServer or to host a few pages, they would understand where's the fun.

Open gate, open mind, opensource.

Nahh,
Not! Please, have mercy! We are not idiots!
The rule is clear. The admins can do whatever they want. Well, do and be happy. But spare us these strange explanations ...
Ethiixx also offered money directly to the game.
The forum is full of these attempts to make money from the game, all went wrong.
What did work was done by a player outside the main group ... but now he was called to the group, lol.
Thanks given by:

This is true. Lucas can do it. Thats because he is admin and trusted by us. Reread the rule please.
Thanks given by:
(08 Feb 14, 12:54AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote:

This is true. Lucas can do it. Thats because he is admin and trusted by us. Reread the rule please.

So basically, You CAN Advertise as long as we like you, other wise we get to treat you like shit and push you around. Yeah great logic there.
Thanks given by:
(07 Feb 14, 08:39PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: [Image: CjWvhFe.png]

Damn he is sexy.
Thanks given by:
(08 Feb 14, 12:57AM)Ethiixx Wrote: ...You CAN Advertise as long as we like you...
Now you're just demonstrating your ignorance of the community you claim to have been lurking around. The rule says that permission must be given by a forum admin. Lucas, as an AC dev, is a forum admin, and probably permitted himself. OK? Are you finished yet?
Thanks given by:
And of course you only get that permission if you're an AC elitist that's been around for years, Jesus Christ I have been in a Call of Duty community better than this mess, so it really shows how pathetic this whole thing is. I still dont see why you bother having forums if itsa just for all you long players to whinge about the game and rip into new people.
Thanks given by:
(08 Feb 14, 01:59AM)Ethiixx Wrote: I still dont see why you bother having forums if itsa just for all you long players to whinge about the game and rip into new people.

We don't see why you are still carrying on. Is NZ still on school holidays?
Thanks given by:
(08 Feb 14, 02:25AM)DrauL Wrote:
(08 Feb 14, 01:59AM)Ethiixx Wrote: I still dont see why you bother having forums if itsa just for all you long players to whinge about the game and rip into new people.

We don't see why you are still carrying on. Is NZ still on school holidays?

Its called a weekend. You're obliviously a special child, or inbred, or both.
And I don't even go to school so I don't see what that has to do with anything.
Thanks given by:
You make it sound like you don't want to be here. If you're going to leave, then go away.

If you're going to stay, then don't be so over-dramatic.

You're not the first newcomer to make an ass of themselves and then feel 'wronged' by the community, and you won't be the last. Get over it.

That being said, I've decided to give you the benefit of the doubt. I'm going to assume that you really were well-intentioned at the beginning, and to that I have this to say: I appreciate that you meant well, and thank you for trying to do some good, but unfortunately you've gone about things the wrong way, and you've ended up making the community defensive. I'm sorry that things turned out this way for you.

Now, you now have two choices.

A). You can choose to be the bigger man here. You can choose to be mature, apologize, admit your mistake, and move on.

B). You can choose to hold a grudge, and continue with this pointless nonsense. You can choose to be exactly like those you dislike. You can choose to pout and whine and complain, and noone will be suprised.
Thanks given by:
I think you should use those two options to describe how this "fantastic" AC Community should be.
Thanks given by:
(08 Feb 14, 02:26AM)Ethiixx Wrote: Its called a weekend. You're obliviously a special child, or inbred, or both.
Okay, I was defending you up until this point. Whatever age you are, your mind is the age of a 7-year-old and I don't think this is worth anyone's time anymore. Keep complaining and insulting, that'll get you more friends.
Thanks given by:
(07 Feb 14, 04:04PM)DrauL Wrote:
(07 Feb 14, 03:53PM)Vanquish Wrote: nobody dislikes jamz

Anyone that's not permabanned/CBL'd. xD

(08 Feb 14, 02:26AM)Ethiixx Wrote: Its called a weekend. You're obliviously a special child, or inbred, or both.

Why does this not surprise me...

Cleaner Wrote:Congratulations you just earn yourself a brand new playerskin.

Welcome to the "Twats" Team

[Image: image2zb.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(08 Feb 14, 03:31AM)Orynge Wrote:
Okay, I was defending you up until this point. Whatever age you are, your mind is the age of a 7-year-old and I don't think this is worth anyone's time anymore. Keep complaining and insulting, that'll get you more friends.

Lol says the kid.
Thanks given by:
Spoken like true COD pl0x....
Thanks given by:
Orynge is definitely more mature than you are, even if he is younger.
Thanks given by:
Nothing is being accomplished here. Ethiixx, grow up and get over yourself. Jamz ripped you apart and you cannot say he lied. Take hold of truth and go about your business.
Thanks given by: