Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
ACWC Predictions
No it doesn't... Round two r the quarterfinals
Thanks given by:
Seems nobody in this thread predicted Brazil beating Germany! Talk about a dark horse.
Thanks given by:
It depend by who play the match...
...where were Newbie & Horus!
Anyway, we can only predict by line up potential level and never by final result.
Thanks given by:
the topic speaks of predictions, let's not this way, watch the games, cheer for their respective teams, never belittling opponents!
I think the goal is fun!!!
Thanks given by:
No one is belittling anyone its ones own personal thoughts on each match, hence predictions not "pick the shittest team"
Thanks given by:
I'm not talking about something personal.
Thanks given by:
BRA FOR 3RD?
Thanks given by:
LA| vs Fra| : Fra| wins but not by much because of some visible cracks seen in their supposedly "flawless" teamwork in the last match

USA| vs +AUS+ : +AUS+ loses an unexpected heartbreaker as a new American powerhouse surpasses expectations

USA| vs +BRA+ : USA| defeats +BRA+ with relative ease

Fra| vs USA| : Fra| rebounds from a small slump, their teamwork clicks beautifully as always, and they win by more than 1 flag
Thanks given by:
(29 Aug 13, 02:37AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: LA| vs Fra| : Fra| wins but not by much because of some visible cracks seen in their supposedly "flawless" teamwork in the last match

USA| vs +AUS+ : +AUS+ loses an unexpected heartbreaker as a new American powerhouse surpasses expectations

USA| vs +BRA+ : USA| defeats +BRA+ with relative ease

Fra| vs USA| : Fra| rebounds from a small slump, their teamwork clicks beautifully as always, and they win by more than 1 flag

i can't even begin to comprehend your logic
Thanks given by:
[Image: 39a.gif](jk)
Thanks given by:
(29 Aug 13, 05:11PM)Undead Wrote: i can't even begin to comprehend your logic

i think vault and waffles are better than you and xenon. and thats my opinion. not my problem if you're offended...
Thanks given by:
vault isnt even around. there also many definitions of "good" in this game. Undead and xenon are capable of more crazy shit than i am. but we'll see what happens.
Thanks given by:
Germany screwed over my perfect prediction record by not playing Horus.
Thanks given by:
(30 Aug 13, 12:28AM)MerCyKiL Wrote:
(29 Aug 13, 05:11PM)Undead Wrote: i can't even begin to comprehend your logic

i think vault and waffles are better than you and xenon. and thats my opinion. not my problem if you're offended...

i wasn't referring to my game as the basis of my contention.

all of your assumptions have no logical basis.
Thanks given by:
i think one did ;)
Thanks given by:
(31 Aug 13, 02:47AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: i think one did ;)

nope
Thanks given by:
(01 Sep 13, 09:30AM)Undead Wrote:
(31 Aug 13, 02:47AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: i think one did ;)

nope

yup
Thanks given by:
i've seen pl lost to br, de lose to br, and fra lose to br, it's between br, fra and aus.

that's all that needs to be said.

also

(05 Aug 13, 03:14AM)Foo Wrote:
(05 Aug 13, 03:03AM)Vermi Wrote: once again FRA get the easiest run to the final, lol

it's all an anti-aus conspiracy

kchub to win in the final
Thanks given by:
(03 Sep 13, 02:38AM)Jason Wrote: i've seen pl lost to br, de lose to br, and fra lose to br, it's between br, fra and aus usa.

that's all that needs to be said.

Fixed

:|
Thanks given by:
aus true champs
Thanks given by:
aus lost, man this has fucking conspiracy written all over it
i refuse to acknowledge usa's existence and declare aus true champs
Thanks given by:
Like it or not...xemi is a lad..merely a small seed who has yet to bloom. Waffles is already fresh out of the pan and at the top of his game. Teapot...where the hell did he come from?

USFUCKINGA
Thanks given by:
(04 Sep 13, 04:27AM)lucky Wrote: xemi is a lad..merely a small seed who has yet to bloom

honestly he's like 13. i seriously wanna see the damage he does once his reflexes fully develop
Thanks given by:
(04 Sep 13, 05:32AM)MerCyKiL Wrote:
(04 Sep 13, 04:27AM)lucky Wrote: xemi is a lad..merely a small seed who has yet to bloom

honestly he's like 13. i seriously wanna see the damage he does once his reflexes fully develop

age has nothing to do with it.
multitude of people in this game playing at a top level when they're in their early teens.
Thanks given by:
1v1 me xemi
i put out the challenge
Thanks given by:
(04 Sep 13, 07:00AM)Undead Wrote: age has nothing to do with it.
^
Thanks given by:
older you get, the worst your reflexes do. from 16-18 is prime time for male development.

my old ass is starting to lose it. intelligence replaces actual skill though.
Thanks given by: