The end of the competition for ExodusS.
Bukz
Thanks given by:
Chillout Exo, scripts are allowed. Music is for people and do not like do not listen. you're the opposite of fearles You want to make sure everything revolved around you. And You and Lucas sit on TS and pissed off ppl kick or ban them because they just play this game and none of them troll. And one more, that was how behaves admin / dev :

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id...cTSURV.jpg

http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id...cTSURV.jpg
Thanks given by:
Lol too hard to be traduct gj for these screens
Thanks given by:
some of frenchies can translate this :P
Thanks given by:
(27 May 13, 09:52PM)vern Wrote: Bukz
Thanks given by:
I have a translation of what Lucas said:

"I'm raping their mother, and I fuck their sister, assholes like you IRL, I hit them with shit on my face".

Nice, just because Redbull owned them with a 2 ratio with AR, if there's someone ruining the game it's you retards with your rage. Inb4 I get banned from woop TS like redbull, or my permissions removed from TS like damdam.
Thanks given by:
Redbull's behavior was comparable to a noob, maybe it wasn't worth this but it was weak from him. He was the only one playing AR (and probably just to troll us) and this is the only point that made you win the ac_gothic, you are always provocating, asking us for annoying matches, then you get some brutal answers and use it at personnal offences on this forum.
Btw: this is a very bad translation, also offtopic.
Thanks given by:
(27 May 13, 10:00PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(27 May 13, 09:52PM)vern Wrote: Bukz
Thanks given by:
VIVA LA REVOLUCION!
Thanks given by:
"and i rape their mother"
"and i fuck their sister"
"assholes like you IRL i hit them and shit on their face"

brilliant.

(27 May 13, 09:21PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Please DamDam, stop this try-hard, go make script for your teammates, listen to your shitty skrillex and leave me alone.

I'm not trying anything, I'm just commenting to say goodbye to you! :D
I don't get why you're so upset about a bunch of scripts & clients and try to make your own revolution against it, it's pathetic...
Thanks given by:
lol?
You (Ninja) ask me about match, Red dont say anything wrong in match :\

Honor was baned on hlin after match RedB was baned 3 times on TS from Lucas
You remove rights from DamDam.
Thanks given by:
Admin please close this "useless" thread.
Thanks given by:
it wasnt useles before someone start spam
Thanks given by:
(27 May 13, 10:29PM)-xW-#KrAyC3* Wrote: Admin please close this "useless" thread.

Andrez didnt want to close it lol

I thank him for that, grazie.
Thanks given by:
(27 May 13, 10:38PM)Marti Wrote: I thank him for that, grazie.

this, hate closed threads.
Thanks given by:
Bukz
Thanks given by:
Lets all start using shotguns and carbines in matches just so ExodusS will be happy. Remember, AC revolves around ExodusS.
Thanks given by:
(27 May 13, 05:36PM)Vermi Wrote: AR needs less kickback, 1.0 felt like it was more about the kills, now everyone just rifles everywhere.

wtf you are dumb.

AR kickback is fine and makes the game amazing, give SMG more kickback. sucks how the game isn't just a multiplayer aim game.

(27 May 13, 04:05PM).ExodusS* Wrote: I was in .cS" and I remember how easy it was to find a match. The IRC and TS3 was useless here, all you had to do was to search the "|" in the server list, it was enough to find at least 3 different clans who were willing to play if they had enough teammates for a 3 vs 3.

yep, perhaps you should do something about it, instead of saying no to every match that comes your way. tell your stupid friends to stop denying every match too, they would get better if they actually played.

(27 May 13, 04:05PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Maybe you can check on |oNe| website, the fact they were forcing their members and applicants to play a game as fair as possible, no bright skins and also no reduced textures!

this is still enforced, if there is sufficient reason to believe you are gaining an unfair advantage from something, you will be asked to cease what you're doing at once, and if it continues you'll be removed. i don't think rC adopts the same policy, but literally every other clan in the game would kick someone who does that.

(27 May 13, 04:05PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Plus since the 1.1, the new meta is to don't give a fuck about the blacklist

the reason nobody gives a fuck about the blacklist, including me, is because the people running it aren't accountable to their actions or responsible to the people. they are tyrants no matter what they do. same thing with the moderator team. moderators, like server owners, can do as they please without any repercussions. maybe you should ask your bff lucas about that.

(27 May 13, 04:05PM).ExodusS* Wrote: and enjoy your ac_desert3 CLA

fuck off idiot, you know it is the best map in this game.

since you've gotten so upset you've had to condense all your angst in to one singular essay, i would be more than happy to address your youthful stupidity.

there is no reason to be upset over a video game that you suck at. i've been playing league of legends for the past 6 months, and i'm only mediocre at it. am i upset? no.
just because thresh is OP, that doesn't mean that is the reason i'm doing badly. just because AR is OP, that doesn't mean that is the reason you suck too.
furthermore, you don't automatically become a skilled player just because you decide to play things that aren't strong, like sniper and SMG. a skilled player will actually do well with those weapons. that is why harrek and sanzo are just far better than you and can compete with clans that just spam AR.

on the subject of legacy, we(oNe) probably played against them and dealt with their shit on a daily basis. they played things that were frustrating, and outside the meta, but looking back on it, there wasn't anything wrong with doing that specifically, as it forced us to adopt new tactics.
rather, it was their attitude towards the rest of the community that caused problems.
you really do seem to be incredibly upset that people would dare to do things differently than they were in the past. adapt and stop crying.

another thing, i know he made you upset, but re-read fearles' post. he sums up your situation perfectly

(27 May 13, 09:21PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Shut up faggot

(27 May 13, 09:21PM).ExodusS* Wrote: I only see a fucking flammer

oh, you're incapable of thinking rationally. nvm lol.
Thanks given by:
(28 May 13, 05:18AM)Undead Wrote:
(27 May 13, 04:05PM).ExodusS* Wrote: I was in .cS" and I remember how easy it was to find a match. The IRC and TS3 was useless here, all you had to do was to search the "|" in the server list, it was enough to find at least 3 different clans who were willing to play if they had enough teammates for a 3 vs 3.

yep, perhaps you should do something about it, instead of saying no to every match that comes your way. tell your stupid friends to stop denying every match too, they would get better if they actually played.

Well accepting a match against you is like accepting to play in RVSF ac_desert3, when we refuse to play against you it's for obvious reasons, if we don't enjoy this map, I really don't know why we should play against you for an annoying match... And it seems to be the only way to avoid this map in matches, so we refuse matches against you and don't complain about it.

(28 May 13, 05:18AM)Undead Wrote:
(27 May 13, 04:05PM).ExodusS* Wrote: Maybe you can check on |oNe| website, the fact they were forcing their members and applicants to play a game as fair as possible, no bright skins and also no reduced textures!

this is still enforced, if there is sufficient reason to believe you are gaining an unfair advantage from something...

You said only rC had not the same policy, but you can be sure a lot of clans are taking exemple on this clan by using same stuffs, of course this is not giving them some sure wins. And Larry answered to rC's script by making a new one, IMO this is not a good attitude...

(28 May 13, 05:18AM)Undead Wrote: the reason nobody gives a fuck about the blacklist, including me, is because the people running it aren't accountable to their actions or responsible to the people. they are tyrants no matter what they do. same thing with the moderator team. moderators, like server owners, can do as they please without any repercussions. maybe you should ask your bff lucas about that.

I agree with you, sometimes blacklist owners made the worst thing to do, IIRC this problem started with Bramha when he said Life and Sepehr were cheating (wich was a 101% false accusation, without proof etc...), this behavior increased the issue between {TyD} and blacklist users (w00p and BC especially). Trolling should not be a ban reason too IMO (carlglass), but somewhere the blacklist is usefull and we can't really play a game without a ban system, servers are not always providing admins (and admins are not even aware of everyone's IP, past, and some admins are dumb they can't see an obvious aimbot/boxswitch...).
I remember my blacklist entry wich was very funny, I had the chance to be in "NEVER REMOVE" (yes in capital letters to make it even more impressive) the reason was: "//Backtalking on TS".
And about it, everyone can understand we won't use Randomidiot's and TyD blacklists, that's why Lucas made one, putting only obvious cheaters and very abusive behaviors, deleting 5 years old bans and stupid bans too (French ones, haha probably the most stupid thing).

Plus honeslty, I think there is no balance between w00p TS and in-game blacklist policy, I can understand we can laugh from everything, but for the same reason we won't accept a player named "Hitler" connecting the teamspeak everyday, we also can't accept someone named "Sir andrew brevick..." with a pic of him in avatar, this is nothing funny and it's only a pure provocation, this behavior should result in something, but instead of that, nobody kick/ban etc... the Teamspeak also accept(ed?) during a long time, Plenas and almost all recent AC cheaters, from Brasil or not (offering them an easy access to inters, matches etc from the teamspeak) And I don't think it's a good admin behavior, please drop me a line about it.

(28 May 13, 05:18AM)Undead Wrote: just because thresh is OP, that doesn't mean that is the reason i'm doing badly. just because AR is OP, that doesn't mean that is the reason you suck too.

The only thing that makes me upset, is that Tresh is OP for commercial reasons, he's permaban in ranked because everyone knows it's OP, I let you imagine the permaban weapon on AC. :D

(28 May 13, 05:18AM)Undead Wrote: furthermore, you don't automatically become a skilled player just because you decide to play things that aren't strong, like sniper and SMG. a skilled player will actually do well with those weapons.

This is true, but your gameplay is not the gameplay of everyone, after playing a lot of game with/against you, I know you mainly trust your frag power, and also use it to flood enemies, the AR is perfect cause it allows you to come fast to the enemy base and let them make a single error to score a flag, this is really smart, but you know there are many more subtle strategies that are as smart as this one, more enemy you kill more spawn you create, this is why the gameplay is very different on maps like ac_gothic, shine (and i'll not speak about ac_depot since it's totally different now). Harrek and Sanzo are some very good fraggers this is why they can compete against good fraggers with AR, but they have the teamwork, this teamwork is rare to find today in clans that are only based on good fraggers, it was like that during a long time with MyS, this is why sometimes I watch some very old demos (w00p vs oNe or rG, A&D) because this is here you find almost tamwork and strategies (especially on ac_mines).

(28 May 13, 05:18AM)Undead Wrote: on the subject of legacy, we(oNe) probably played against them and dealt with their shit on a daily basis. they played things that were frustrating, and outside the meta, but looking back on it, there wasn't anything wrong with doing that specifically, as it forced us to adopt new tactics.

They forced us (especially back in the days when I was actively playing as Fr| and Fra|) to adopt new gameplays and strategies, but their constant changes to new shits made me drop this game, many of them were cheaters and ex-cheaters, it's the same today with rC, many of them are ex-cheaters and they want to impose to everyone the fact we must accept them back in the community, but they are using everything that is proving the contrary.
Thanks given by:
(28 May 13, 05:18AM)Undead Wrote: i've been playing league of legends for the past 6 months, and i'm only mediocre at it.

i've been playing league of legends for the past 6 months, and i'm really bad bronze V omg report undead x9 feeding at it.

FTFY

EDIT: ON TOPIC:

Please, let my Teamspeak outside of your discussion, this TS is not only dedicated to AssaulCube and is hosted by Woop Clan to offer an easy way for everyone to find friends and enhence communication between members of this community.
I'll not ban people who cheated on AC since they are already banned on the game they enjoyed to play. Maybe the fact they can speak with people enjoying the game ATM will make them think about their previous mistakes.

Also, i won't ban someone who just keep taunting you all day, special functions are designed for this. (right button, ignore)

We are all inside a (really small) community, we are all playing this game we enjoy,enjoyed,will enjoy w/e play. i'm pretty sure it's time to grow up and just move forward.

I've been playing this game for more than 5 years now, i stopped counting how many tournaments i played, how many i won, how many hours i've been playing. And after all this time, all these wins, all this success? It's stil la fcking game. If i answer no to your match, it's because i know i won't have fun playing with you. Does that means i don't like you? Not at all ( expept if it's xenon, hate you josh è_é <3), come on my channel and let's speak about whatever, i'm just here to have FUN. I have no "enemys" in this community because, IMHO i just can't hate someone who i don't care about. However, I have some friends for sure ;p

I can't really write down my feelings about where all of this is going in english, would be kinda hard for my #worstenglishgrammarEU, but who cares, everybody is welcome on MY teamspeak if they are not here to flame or troll.

Love you all
Thanks given by:
(28 May 13, 11:41AM).ExodusS* Wrote: rC, many of them are ex-cheaters and they want to impose to everyone the fact we must accept them back in the community

tell youngstud hi from me
Thanks given by:
i love this thread more than ac
Thanks given by:
(28 May 13, 01:25PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote:
(28 May 13, 11:41AM).ExodusS* Wrote: rC, many of them are ex-cheaters and they want to impose to everyone the fact we must accept them back in the community

tell youngstud hi from me

Actually, YoungStug get bashed by a lot of people on this forum, and I've not see him once on this forum he's just ignoring you for obvious reasons.
Plus his AC is as clean as possible, he only uses the official client, he plays in gamma 100, texreduce 0 and almost all basic settings.
I don't even know why you dare to speak about him.
Thanks given by:
(28 May 13, 11:41AM).ExodusS* Wrote: Well accepting a match against you is like accepting to play in RVSF ac_desert3, when we refuse to play against you it's for obvious reasons, if we don't enjoy this map, I really don't know why we should play against you for an annoying match... And it seems to be the only way to avoid this map in matches, so we refuse matches against you and don't complain about it.

I assume your opponents complain about your pick as well?
Thanks given by:
Exo stop bsing saying that most rC members are ex cheaters, accept the fact that people are better than you in a fucking game and grow up, its a game.
Thanks given by:
(28 May 13, 05:30PM)PhaNtom Wrote: I assume your opponents complain about your pick as well?

I think they did at the tournament because we took an unfair map, but most of the time we pick ac_elevation and ac_shine so we don't have any complain about it...
Thanks given by:
[Image: 3824013.jpg]
Thanks given by:
A wild [aCKa]PERROS
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(27 May 13, 06:15PM)C4rma Wrote: Did you really write a long post because you are going to play pubs instead of matches? Thanks for the info, have a nice life.
+1 C4rma; and Assault cube is not only competitive to play always match clan, but we have also server public/gema/ladder (for have fun if you know this words in ur life...), a game without diversity is not funny.

(27 May 13, 08:08PM)Fearles=MyS= Wrote: By writing this post u have proven that u re a person unable to adapt to things changing around you, u seem to be small, weak crying child because mum've taken your fav teat away.
I quote only this post, cause i can't quote all these comments so much players hate you for your bad attitude ingame... it's a fact.

(28 May 13, 11:41AM).ExodusS* Wrote: when we refuse to play against you it's for obvious reasons, if we don't enjoy this map, I really don't know why we should play against you for an annoying match... And it seems to be the only way to avoid this map in matches, so we refuse matches against you and don't complain about it.
Ok, you can refuse match. But why when -xW- refuse a match or won against Exoduss "squad", you beging to insult, troll and kick us from w00p teamspeak without any reason?
Here some proof:

[Image: 551254PROOF.jpg]

[Image: 436771Kick.jpg] (sqlut = Exoduss)

Anyway, it's since 2 years than AC has updated, and you post this just now... great initiative.
It's until to say all bad thing from this game, you talk as you never tried the SVN or have some knowledge about changelog. The dev are working to make better this game and you speak as they do nothing.
Oh, i remember, you said than u talk to Lucas many hours by day, no?

Your comment: "(I don't even need to read the changelog) and I often speak with Cleaner about new contents (especially mapmodels, and maybe some incomming special clips) on the mapmodel test map. I speak everyday with Lucas (many hours each days) to give my advice about everything on the SVN, any bugs and possible glitches."

Stop contradiction please. I think if u take time to talk with Lucas it's for develop more this game or just to make everyweek a post about the failure of gameplay about Assault Cube...

Anyway stop kidding us, and contribute for other maps in Assault Cube.
I know others real good mappers maybe better than you, but they still respectful even without right of admin.

The community was more welded without you. Go away and play with me on server public, you will enjoy the power of happyness!

A little proverb for you: "it is always those who mess around that pretend to be victims".
Thanks given by: