Thanks given by:
(28 May 13, 11:43AM)Sanzo Wrote: Love you all

Love you too <3
Thanks given by:
Love most part of krayce's post
Thanks given by:
id rather play an assaultcube sim game than assaultcube after this thread
Thanks given by:
Perros' post was undoubtedly the funniest thing i've seen in this thread. Coming from a thread which has some quite amusing posts is rather impressive.

I agree with what the majority has been said though.
Thanks given by:
(28 May 13, 08:00PM)-xW-#KrAyC3* Wrote: The dev are working to make better this game and you speak as they do nothing.
Anyway stop kidding us, and contribute for other maps in Assault Cube.
I know others real good mappers maybe better than you, but they still respectful even without right of admin.

First of all, and it's same for devs, we are not your slave, I map for myself (for obvious reasons I already posted on this forum, and certainly the same reasons devs are codding right now).
Please quote me when I said that devs were doing nothing, please.

And honeslty, since you cheated for the previous logo poll, I would not open my mouth if I was you.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 1271211459430.jpg?1271215246]

I think there is a certain love-hate relationship between everyone. Exoduss gets a ton of shit towards him, yet he doesn't just leave which is something anyone normal would do. Please don't stop I think this is the best thread in the history of AssaultCube.
Thanks given by:
deep posts from 90% of players in this thread, keep going
Thanks given by:
.ExodusS* Wrote:They [legacy] forced us [...] to adopt new gameplays and strategies, but their constant changes to new shits made me drop this game

tl;dr You can't adapt. You still cling to your 1.0 play-style but we made it useless.
Thanks given by:
The solution - bring back 93.

edit: The community seems a lot more bitchy nowadays. When 1.0 came out everyone flamed and raged (mostly me) and in the end actually got some shit through that they wanted. Flaming, too, was so much more entrataining, there were personal insults, witty remarks, shitstorms... now its all like 'ohhhhhh you dont like my purse? well, you- you- eh - you noob!' and everyone goes oooooooooooh shiiett. Switching to MyBB is what killed AC.
Thanks given by:
Eeeh exo saw u played a match vs =SA= in SVN, thought u only played pubs ..
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
(29 May 13, 05:04PM)Marti Wrote: Eeeh exo saw u played a match vs =SA= in SVN, thought u only played pubs ..

Also played an inter with him in the current version yesterday :)
Thanks given by:
(29 May 13, 07:31AM).ExodusS* Wrote: And honeslty, since you cheated for the previous logo poll, I would not open my mouth if I was you.

Don't make me tell you what the problem with that argument is.

Edit: Nevermind, I think I will. Read this carefully, ExodusS: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
Thanks given by:
In Roman times that was a very good argument :)
And these days in politics it's again used very often...
Thanks given by:
(29 May 13, 06:33PM)PhaNtom Wrote: Edit: Nevermind, I think I will. Read this carefully, ExodusS: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

If you think it was a "personnal attack", just check Krayce's post, the you'll find some accusations (most of them are stupid because Frolon's sentences were always legit and were responding to some massive provocations from their part, my bad xW members are always changing their TS3 login ID so i've lost all private logs I had with both of them) I can describe as highly offtopic.
Thanks given by:
What Krayce did has nothing to do with his point. Read again lol.
Thanks given by:
(29 May 13, 08:36PM)PhaNtom Wrote: What Krayce did has nothing to do with his point. Read again lol.

What Frolon did has nothing to do here too...
Thanks given by:
Your argument is still invalid >.>
Thanks given by:
(29 May 13, 07:31AM).ExodusS* Wrote: First of all, and it's same for devs, we are not your slave, I map for myself (for obvious reasons I already posted on this forum, and certainly the same reasons devs are codding right now).

And honeslty, since you cheated for the previous logo poll, I would not open my mouth if I was you.
Firs of all, you are not a dev, even if you said to every player "My name is in Assault Cube Read-me files", and what? Come off it bro... Look at others dev, they have their own name into Read-me files but they dont have "shitty" comportment or immature. Actually, i never seen a dev kicked, trolling, insult us when we refuse a match, agrees?

After it, you fall into my trap. You say yourself than you don't want contribute into this game about mapping or others. I never seen before an dev saying to his community "We are not your slaves". The dev work with pleasure and they are not forced, maybe you know the word "passion". So, stop bullshit by speaking with Lucas "everyday" for in conclusion make a complain thread about AC.

The community only react to AC update/release, but they/we never said "dev are our slaves"
I have an Assault Cube message coded by dev's for you => [WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!]
Who need really close his mouth between me and you there? especially if it's for insult:
[Image: 278143IMG.png]

Oh, by the way, why you create this post after losing against CoE, it's a coincidende?
2 years for make a feedback about this version, and it's just now that u decide to post..., if you don't like, go away.

(29 May 13, 08:13PM).ExodusS* Wrote: If you think it was a "personnal attack", just check Krayce's post, the you'll find some accusations (most of them are stupid because Frolon's sentences were always legit and were responding to some massive provocations from their part, my bad xW members are always changing their TS3 login ID so i've lost all private logs I had with both of them) I can describe as highly offtopic.
Hahaha (no proof again?), in fact i was waiting your 3rd post, you talk about private logs? i have all screenshots+archives logs here (some racist sentence "about muslim" from =AW= member into -xW- player):

http://pastebin.com/zxRGVX8y (Part 1 - when they begin to ask us 3v3)
http://pastebin.com/x5jBSm8z (Part 2 - when they... troll, insult, kick us)
http://pastebin.com/BySGQPN4 (Part 3 - when they begin to speak about religion to us)

It's until to translate, 99% of their word was troll or insult against us!
If i post all screenshots proofs, my post will take a page entirely of this thread...
It's not my goal, i'll post just the necessary.

/OFF TOPIC

Yes because it's a big offtopic.
Why u change subject into a Radio logo contest? About "cheat", ask the hoster of this contest.
(23 Mar 13, 10:39PM)DrauL Wrote: Everyone chill, everything is fine. That was the only slip up there was, and I am able to delete the spam results with their anti-cheat system.
Next time you must understand what we write to you, not only read stupidly the forum.

(28 May 13, 08:52PM)Marti Wrote: Love most part of krayce's post
And thank's Marti, i said just the truth.
Thanks given by:
I love how this whole story I am totally not aware of looks like a soap opera.
Thanks given by:
Half of your post is okay, the other half is bullshit. Stop being a cry baby and learn how to deal with things you don't like.
Thanks given by:
(29 May 13, 09:14PM)Andrez Wrote: I love how this whole story I am totally not aware of looks like a soap opera.
Honestly, since you are Italian, I would not open my mouth if I was you.
Thanks given by:
Hahaha la dernière citation est énorme! Nan sérieusement ya rien de raciste la dedans, je ne vois que du troll...
Le meilleur:
<19:05:34> "NarcotiK": je suis juif
<19:05:39> "NarcotiK": donc musulman
<19:06:00> "NarcotiK": un juif c un musulman

The last quote is funny! No, seriously there is nothing racist, I only see trolling...
The best-off:
<19:05:34> "NarcotiK": I'm jew
<19:05:39> "NarcotiK": So I'm muslim
<19:06:00> "NarcotiK": A jew is a muslim

EDIT: I'll not quote the rest, since it's full of stupid things I won't explain anymore, just my 2 cents, I'm not the one spamming I am in the read me, because I'm not into, but yes, it's true, someone spammed it during months but it wasn't me, secondly there is only 1 single dev who plays matches, and he kicks when it's needed, sorry there is finaly a 3rd point, it didn't take me 2 years to speak about it, in fact, this post is just a small summary of all I said on this forum, you can trust me about that.
Thanks given by:
Ok, you want post as a kid without argument, i can do the same:

<19:06:05> "YSLOL": UN JUIF C BIEN UN ARABE SA VOLE ET SA VEUT IMPOSER SON PUTAIN DE HALLAL EN FRACE
<19:06:26> "YSLOL": NON C LA VERITER
<19:06:29> "YSLOL": T PAS DANS TON PAYS
<19:06:35> "YSLOL": TU FAIS PAS TA LOIE
<19:06:50> "YSLOL": HIER UN ARABE C FAIT NIKER PAR UN FRANCAIS
<19:06:51> "YSLOL": G RIGOLER
<19:06:55> "YSLOL": NAN JLES BRULES LES ARABES
<19:07:00> "YSLOL": FERME TG

<19:06:05> "YSLOL": A JEW ITS AN ARAB IT STOLE AND WANT IMPOSE HALLAL IN FRANCE
<19:06:26> "YSLOL": NO ITS THE THRUTH
<19:06:29> "YSLOL": YOU ARE NOT IN YOUR COUNTRY
<19:06:35> "YSLOL": YOU DONT MAKE YOUR LAWS
<19:06:50> "YSLOL": YESTERDAY AN ARAB GET FUCKED BY A FRENCH
<19:06:51> "YSLOL": I LAUGH
<19:06:55> "YSLOL": NO I BURN ALL ARABS
<19:07:00> "YSLOL": FUCK THE SHUT UP

Anyway, bla bla bla...
Im wasting my time i though by trying to tell how your attitude is so weird and than you harm to AC Community.

(29 May 13, 10:47PM).ExodusS* Wrote: EDIT: <<I'm not the one spamming I am in the read me, because I'm not into, but yes, it's true, someone spammed it during months but it wasn't me...>>
Lie, you say it to Zarkan with your own voice just 1 week ago on Teamspeak, and many others players...
Zarkan can affirm/confirm it.

(29 May 13, 08:47PM)PhaNtom Wrote: Your argument is still invalid >.>
+1 PhaNtom, he always explain without any proof.

PS: Swarmed live in Morocco, not France.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 2ualqvy3.gif]
Thanks given by:
(30 May 13, 01:07AM)kleinkariert Wrote: [Image: 2ualqvy3.gif]
Thanks given by:
ThereIsNoIsrael
Thanks given by:
This thread sucks.
Thanks given by:
[Image: Npydk.jpg]
Thanks given by: