Poll: Montage
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Good
42.86%
9 42.86%
Bad
57.14%
12 57.14%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My Own Montage |Must See|
Watch my montage below. Plus I only started playing a few days ago so don't post hate comments please
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZX5i_arY2g&fmt=18
Thanks given by:
Pretty ok, you were owning noobs though. The music was really annoying so I muted right away.
Thanks given by:
Good job, team!
A few useful tips:
- Increase your fov
- Increase your sensitivity
- Try out other maps
- Try out other weapons
- Music without (aggressive) lyrics is best for AC.
Thanks given by:
seeing that you are using AC 1.1 u can use findsens command

press T and type /findsens
then follow it's steps until it stops on it's own.
this way you'll get your sensitivity right.
Thanks given by:
Teehee.
Mine stopped at 6.010101 or something like that.
Thanks given by:
OO LALALALA LALALALALA OO LALALALA LALALALA FRISKY! <333

Try use a gun other than the shottie in future. Nice editing tho ;)
Thanks given by:
How can you people play with FOV 75? It's horrible. The kills weren't that good, and the shotgun is nooby, but the editing was OK. The music made me mute it. You shouldn't really film normal shotgun kills either. Maybe splatters, but plain kills, especially kills with one or more shot are bad. Also, in future, don't ever put in a clip where you shotgun 1 out of 2 people and then just cut to the next scene. It makes you look bad. Only put perfect shots into a montage.
Thanks given by:
It was alright and dont listen to the haters; keep cucubin' and make them montages. I dont see anyone else doing it. StRaTo.
Thanks given by:
(01 Sep 10, 07:28AM)DrauL Wrote: It was alright
Didn't you vote 'bad'?
Thanks given by:
Yes. I didnt say i liked it. I just said it was alright.
Thanks given by:
use a weapon other than shotgun.
watch demos of other people playing etc own all
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the nice comments by the way I change my fov to max now and my mouse sensitivity 5.0 and mouse acceleration to 1.0 is this setting good or bad?
Thanks given by:
/fov 120
or you can do a force /fov 999
Thanks given by:
no mouse acceleration would be the best :)
Thanks given by:
The only thing I think was bad about was the camera capture of AC. A smoother camera for it would be much better. Do you use HyperCam?

Other than that, I enjoyed watching it.
Thanks given by:
It doesn't matter, play with what you like. If you're already used to these settings then keep using them :)
Thanks given by:
(02 Sep 10, 04:20AM)SpiRiT Wrote: The only thing I think was bad about was the camera capture of AC. A smoother camera for it would be much better. Do you use HyperCam?

Other than that, I enjoyed watching it.
I used Fraps to record
www.fraps.com
(02 Sep 10, 03:30AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: no mouse acceleration would be the best :)

whats the difference
Thanks given by:
Thank god I have it saved, otherwise I wouldn't bother.

Quote:Mouse acceleration is a feature most; if not all PC’s have (by PC’s I mean Windows, Mac, Linux, etc). It increases the speed of your mouse cursor based on how fast you move the mouse across your mouse pad. It may sound like a great feature, but it actually makes your mouse less precise.
Thanks given by:
(03 Sep 10, 12:26AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Thank god I have it saved, otherwise I wouldn't bother.

Quote:Mouse acceleration is a feature most; if not all PC’s have (by PC’s I mean Windows, Mac, Linux, etc). It increases the speed of your mouse cursor based on how fast you move the mouse across your mouse pad. It may sound like a great feature, but it actually makes your mouse less precise.

dude wat
Thanks given by:
lol mac, pc, u mad
Thanks given by:
Little known fact, PC means "Personal computer" Not "a computer running windows".
Thanks given by:
I'm a PC.
I'm a Mac. Uh. and a PC!
Thanks given by:
(03 Sep 10, 07:04AM)DES|V-Man Wrote: I'm a PC.

[Image: talking_comp.gif]
^^ IS THAT V-MAN?
Thanks given by:
Like, 15 years ago, yeah.
I've matured since then. Beefed up my RAM, hard drives, and such.
Thanks given by:
Sorry I took an outdated photo, this was the best photo since I started stalking you :P
Thanks given by:
(03 Sep 10, 12:26AM)|BC|Wolf Wrote: Thank god I have it saved, otherwise I wouldn't bother.

ok thanks :)
Thanks given by:
Xfire does a really good job or recording without eating to much CPU.
That or wegame is nice.
Fraps is the worst, for me.
Thanks given by:
(03 Sep 10, 02:54PM)Matasar Wrote: Xfire does a really good job or recording without eating to much CPU.
That or wegame is nice.
Fraps is the worst, for me.
yeah I know :P
Thanks given by:
i found another software called play claw i got a cracked version :)
Thanks given by:
If you have a mac get Screenflow and look at some youtube videos to find out how to crack it. It's worth it :)
Thanks given by: