Ideas
Was just chatting to vermi yesterday, no idea how realistic/possible this would be.

But when you have 2 monitors having the abilty to do something like put the radar on one monitor and the actual game on the other would be pretty cool.
Thanks given by:
Wouldn't that give an advantage to people with two monitors?

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, it wouldn't. Either way, you'd have to take your eyes away from the battle.
Thanks given by:
(14 Dec 12, 02:39AM)castiel Wrote: Was just chatting to vermi yesterday, no idea how realistic/possible this would be.

But when you have 2 monitors having the abilty to do something like put the radar on one monitor and the actual game on the other would be pretty cool.

with the acwc client and xsplit, i could actually do this.
Thanks given by:
the best idea (and opinion 99.9% of the players) - delete quality requisites; people spend hours, days or even months, and... his map is not working, how do you think he will stay in ac? no of course
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 12, 02:21PM)soldado Wrote: the best idea (and opinion 99.9% of the players) - delete quality requisites; people spend hours, days or even months, and... his map is not working, how do you think he will stay in ac? no of course

shhhhhhhhhhhhh stop it you. Dont say things like that here !! Forum users ARE the community and forums users love them so stop it !! Quality requisites are good !!!
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 12, 02:21PM)soldado Wrote: the best idea (and opinion 99.9% of the players)
It'd be delightful if you could provide us with your statistics of your investigation.
Thanks given by:
It is a stylistic device named hyperbole. I guessed it because it is obvious.
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 12, 02:21PM)soldado Wrote: the best idea (and opinion 99.9% of the players)

eh, more like 30%-60% percent
Thanks given by:
(15 Dec 12, 02:21PM)soldado Wrote: the best idea (and opinion 99.9% of the players) - delete quality requisites; people spend hours, days or even months, and... his map is not working, how do you think he will stay in ac? no of course

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-3181.html
Thanks given by:
(16 Dec 12, 12:26AM)Luc@s Wrote: http://forum.cubers.net/thread-3181.html

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-3258.html
Thanks given by:
Allow scaling of radar and minimap? Also change the shape of radar? (e.g. triangle, round, square etc etc).
Abillity to see where your teammate or enemy drops flag in radar and minimap?

Thanks,
--ILA
Thanks given by:
Dropped flag showing on minimap & radar is in Beta.
Thanks given by:
(16 Dec 12, 12:37AM).ExodusS* Wrote:

I was talking about the opinion of players that are not on the forum
Thanks given by:
(16 Dec 12, 10:08AM)soldado Wrote:
(16 Dec 12, 12:37AM).ExodusS* Wrote:

I was talking about the opinion of players that are not on the forum

map requisites are good to a certain level... for me personally
they crossed that level. Only thing they will get is smaller TwinTowers & smaller campers maps
by smaller i mean it may get them even more popular
do to less FPS drop kkkkkk
Thanks given by:
optimization engine to increase FPS; map requisites will not do it... play on the map "hell" if you do not believe :D
Thanks given by:
I have an idea...
How about running mod?? They Run in gema maps(but the easy one) with using knife..and then wich one is the team survive untill end,the team win.if two teams are both made it in the end,they kill the other team with knife.
Thanks given by:
(18 Dec 12, 01:28PM)ONYX Wrote: I have an idea...
How about running mod?? They Run in gema maps(but the easy one) with using knife..and then wich one is the team survive untill end,the team win.if two teams are both made it in the end,they kill the other team with knife.

Nothing that has anything to do with gema will be considered, if even read, by the devs

If you have an idea for gema you're better off posting it on a gema forum or contacting individual modders/programmers in the gema community
Thanks given by:
I have another idea...
How about Hide N Frag? The CLA will be the hiders,the RVSF will be the slasher...If RVSF Found the CLA hiding....CLA must run before RVSF slash them.THe CLA and RVSF Health is 1....CLA Can't Attack RVSF...CLA team must hide or run.After all RVSF get all CLA team...Shuffle team starts and newround and new map.
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 12, 04:28AM)ONYX Wrote: I have another idea...
How about Hide N Frag? The CLA will be the hiders,the RVSF will be the slasher...If RVSF Found the CLA hiding....CLA must run before RVSF slash them.THe CLA and RVSF Health is 1....CLA Can't Attack RVSF...CLA team must hide or run.After all RVSF get all CLA team...Shuffle team starts and newround and new map.
But then in the end of the game both teams will have the same amount of points. The "hiders" will all have to die anyway, if that's what you mean, for the game to restart.
Thanks given by:
The general vibe I get from the devs is that a game mode that gives the two teams different objectives is not going to be implemented (i.e. CLA have to attack and RVSF have to defend).
Thanks given by:
(31 Dec 12, 05:57AM)Orynge Wrote: a game mode that gives the two teams different objectives is not going to be implemented (i.e. CLA have to attack and RVSF have to defend).

Isn't TKF just that?
Thanks given by:
Both teams are given an equal opportunity to grab the flag at the start.
Thanks given by:
In Team Keep the Flag, both teams have the same objective of getting a hold of the flag and stopping the other team from doing the same thing.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Orynge.
Thanks given by:
A swapElements command for cubescript that returns a modified list that swaps the positions of 2 elements.

Pseudo-code:
[cubescript]testList = [0 1 2 3 4 5]
echo (swapElements $testList 2 4) // output: 0 1 4 3 2 5[/cubescript]

Currently possible but kludgy with custom cubescript. Having a hardcoded function for it would IMHO be a better option for large scripts that need to use it often.
Thanks given by:
An inline swap (interpreted) or an actual swap (functional)?

What kind of script would benefit from it? I might forget I wrote this reply so you can pm me if you want.
Thanks given by:
I'll be using it to create cubescript list sorting functions for a larger project.

Not sure I understand what you mean by interpreted/functional, the script I linked to actually behaves exactly how I think the hardcoded function should, I just think theres a better way to do it than to rebuild the entire list each time.
Thanks given by:
The script you posted is ambiguous in the sense of if swapElements simply returns a copy of the initial list with elements swapped around or if testList was actually modified.

Either way I think is easy enough to code. Not sure if you want to swap only two at a time or if you have a better idea.
Thanks given by:
Ah right, I think its wiser to return a modified copy of the initial list. If scripters want to apply the changes to the list they could do something like:

[cubescript]testList = (swapElements $testList 2 4)[/cubescript]

I think it would be awesome if it had the ability to swap more than 1 pair of elements at a time. Not sure of the best way to achieve that though. I'll throw any ideas I come up with your way in a PM. :)
Thanks given by:
Idk if this has been asked before, but I was talking to larry about this.

What if, for servers, you had 2 forms of admin registration: a password (as it is now), but also an IP check of some sort, so that like even if somebody tries a password, if their IP doesn't match that of a listed admin it wouldn't work?

I know that some issues that might be encountered are dynamic IPs and stuff, but it still could be a neat idea.
Thanks given by:
Bukz, I sent you a pm, but I don't know if my messages are working or not cause I don't get replies :/
Thanks given by: