Minecraft
Hey dudes
I just found this game the other day called Minecraft..its alot of fun and rather addicting but yeah. It isnt free, but i think it was worth paying for. And it was pretty cheap. Basically its a game where you start out alone on this huge area of land where you are going to be living. You have to break things to collect them and once you collect them, you can make stuff with them. You can make picks, axes, shovels, swords, bow and arrows, all sorts of things. There is alot of work involved but once you get your essentials and get your home situated, the game can be quite fun, mining in the depths of the earth and fighting zombies. And although the graphics are bad...it is alot of fun.
http://www.minecraft.net
i enjoy the game and there are alot of tutorials and such on YouTube. Just thought I'd mention it :P
Thanks given by:
Ahhh one of my friends is always taking about how awesome this game is. I'll have to check it out.
Thanks given by:
It actually looks fun
Thanks given by:
Sounds like an expensive version of Stranded II (free). Provided me hours upon hours of nonstop fun.
Thanks given by:
Already played buddie. Good game. ;) Made a castle and shiz.
Thanks given by:
LOL, I sent an irc bot into one of their major channels and it was pissing off a few people, so when they came into my channel, I banned them. LOL
Thanks given by:
(22 Sep 10, 05:53AM)Habluka Wrote: LOL, I sent an irc bot into one of their major channels and it was pissing off a few people, so when they came into my channel, I banned them. LOL

Well arn't you cool -_-
Thanks given by:
Oh yeah, I tried some a few weeks ago (the classic version). I like removing the floor where people are standing so they fall to their deaths. And I also like destroying these really neat, detailed creations.
Thanks given by:
The site was down last weekend.
Thanks given by: