It's Independence Day!
Today is the 15th of September, and today was the day Hidalgo rang the bells and talked to his town and declared war to the Spanish government and make them go back to their homes across the seas.

If you're Mexican as well give a "VIVA MEXICO!" shout or if you still aren't share your cheerful roars with us.

But, if you're Spanish then GTFO before.... JK!... you're welcomed as well :D

VIVA MEXICO CABRONES!

[Image: mexico_flag_pbtt.jpg]
Thanks given by:
¡Viva México Cabrones!

Celebrando 200 años de Libertad.
Thanks given by:
ViVa Mexico!!

no se por que este tipo de post no se habia hecho antes.. somos tan patriotas! que tan patriotas seran los demas?
Mexicanos somos muy orgullosos.. jaja Eso me encanta!
Thanks given by:
We have almost the same flag <3

GG Mexicans :)
Thanks given by:
True thing Andrez :) The eagle and snake are the only things that make it different.

A webo maninthebox somos bien chingones!!
Thanks given by:
Don't you think it's a little insensitive celebrating your independence so close to 9/11?
Thanks given by:
Congrats CABRONES!!!
Thanks given by:
Congrats mates!
Thanks given by:
[Image: notasinglefuck.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Tequila para todos! ...|BC|Wolf invita :D
Thanks given by:
BYRUS invita las chelas y yo pongo la casa en Cuerna que pedo se animan??? xD VIVA MÉXICO CABRONES JIJOS DE SU PINCHE PUT... a no verdad? xD
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 10, 06:54PM)Mael Wrote: Don't you think it's a little insensitive celebrating your independence so close to 9/11?
Not my fault 9/11 happened so close to our Independence Mael. It was a tragic day on the 11th but we shouldn't not celebrate our own Independence cause of a tragedy in your country. We are sorry for the incident but life goes on. Not like I can contact the government and suggest a more distant date.

(17 Sep 10, 01:30AM)Toca Wrote: Tequila para todos! ...|BC|Wolf invita :D
Lo haría si es que tuviera la edad y sí tuviera suficiente lana xD Yo me quedo con my red bull feliz jajaja
Thanks given by:
In case you didn't notice, that was a joke. There's been a big hoopla over a proposed mosque to be built two blocks from ground zero, and the go-to argument for the ignorant and intolerant has been "Isn't it a little insensitive to build a mosque so close to ground zero?"
Thanks given by:
Mael, I would refrain from expressing your political views on these forums. As it can only make someone not like you.
In case you weren't aware of it;
"...the go-to argument for the ignorant and intolerant has been"
I agree with you, but it would only start a flame war I would thin :P
Thanks given by:
Oh lol. Sorry for my ignorance mate, never heard that joke before :)
Thanks given by:
If anyone here disliked me because I thought that equating the religion of over 1 billion people worldwide with the actions of some petulant cowards, it's not I who should fear a flamewar. This is way off topic though.

Congrats to Mexico, and good luck in UFC. I hear there's a big fight coming up for a popular Mexican fighter, not sure which.
Thanks given by:
My Cousin Jorge Lopez :D
Thanks given by:
@Mael: I'm surrounded by people you've described. High five!
Thanks given by:
Viva Mexico, all hail mexico
happy independence day!!
*belated*
Thanks given by:
O_O
Thanks given by:
GOGO Piña Colada for celebrate !!! :D
Thanks given by:
buen saberlo! yo no conozco mucho sobre tu cultura pero yo amo! un bonita lengua tambien! mucho amo de australia!

lo siento para mi errors :P
Thanks given by:
ami onekh kushi, jeh achkeh hoccheh independence day ;-), kenthu, thomra hocho kutha. Thorreh na, kotho jorreh thapor marbo nah? Dekko, thume just dekko, salee kutha.
Thanks given by: