[PSY] either needs to get more admins, or it needs to be removed from the MS
Proof? Yeah. I'd have proof if I could get a demo after being banned. Cheaters and trolls are rampant in the server, and there is hardly ever anyone there to take care of it. If y'all want proof, keep this thread open and I'll play on it as much as I can. But seriously, this is getting stupid.
Thanks given by:
Do it, Also bans usually last 20min and after that, go to server and get demo btw, the thing you talk about is not only in psy servers, idk which mods and maps you play ( you may talk about mapping/trainig server or brusseles) but tbh cheaters and trolls are not few in other place of masterserver too and you could see less admins playing on camper or twintowers or some other maps and also there are some dead times in ac : only 6 players and no admin online
Thanks given by:
Voting to ban is blocked. Autokick just works after 11 TK's! If there are 2 teamkillers in the game then you can be killed 22 times by your team before 1 of them be automatically kicked. There is no limit to voting ... So you can stay voting as many times as you want and causing spam on the server ... It is very rare to have any admin on the server ... So this is what turned this game?
This is what this server is showing to new players ...

* PS. If anyone sees LeXus or Drakas out there, please send them my hello!
Thanks given by:
Psy servers seems better admintrade now. More admins and better server configs.

Thx guys. GG

We just need to remove this "Norman" troll... but i know this hard.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jun 18, 01:59AM)1Cap Wrote: Psy servers seems better admintrade now. More admins and better server configs.

Thx guys. GG

We just need to remove this "Norman" troll... but i know this hard.
this is not hard, get some demos and report him to the related thread in blacklist, and I don't do that to see this community has a good reporter else me and some other or no, i know answer is no but i'm waiting to see they do the correct stuff or they will ruin game by spamming votes like you. i know that dynamic IP and VPNs are a trouble but in this condition you can't do anything with that, just keep silent and play in this little room.
Thanks given by: