Worst clan names?
Which clans do you think have the cheesiest, naffest, or just downright bad names? This is a topic just for a laugh, it's not meant to offend anyone. But in case it does, I don't think I'll mention my opinion seeing as some of their members are mods :P
Thanks given by:
Actually I really like the Kellhounds' clan name, but the odd thing about it is that most of them don't know what it means. Embrace your heritage!!
Thanks given by:
I'd have to go with the PB clan. Because of the tag and abbreviation.
Thanks given by:
PB clan = Pabst Blue Ribbon!! :D
Thanks given by:
:D I almost called it PBJClan.
Thanks given by:
|BOPE| makes me think |DOPE|
Thanks given by:
I saw |wEeD| the other day
Thanks given by:
Jack, BOPE means, in a free translation to english: Special Ops Squads something like the brazilian SWAT. They known to be very violent and truculent, it makes for a nice clan name for brazilians...
Thanks given by:
From Wikipedia:
Quote:Batalhão de Operações Policiais Especiais (Portuguese for Special Police Operations Battalion), mostly known by its acronym BOPE, is a special forces unit of the Military Police of Rio de Janeiro State, Brazil.
Thanks given by:
|BC| is fair lame
Thanks given by:
Stop your lying gay alias account making habits and get a life Vermi pl0x why does KH kill hobos you racist! YEA
Thanks given by:
i really hated the name Sniper 4 Life (S4L)
it defeats the point of the name if they use shotguns in a 2vs2
Thanks given by:
What about AssaultCube Rules? XD
Thanks given by:
Dedicated Elite Soldiers because i left them which makes the clan hypocritical.

flawless logic
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 10, 08:58AM)XFA Wrote: i really hated the name Sniper 4 Life (S4L)

It was Snipe 4 Life tyvm. And stated in the old old forums. We were called S4L but used more than one weapon :P
Btw; I was Nitemare that ran the clan for people that dont know :P
Thanks given by:
ACF. Assault Cube Fans. Seriously?
Thanks given by:
*BOT* - because a name like that surely tricked me into thinking they weren't hackers....
Thanks given by:
Ok I just saw AC/DC in the clan wars forum
Thanks given by:
MST really O.O
and also SS O.o
Thanks given by:
Whenever I look at F#G it makes me think of FAG.
Thanks given by:
lol :D thats not tag anymore itys GunZ|
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 10, 06:06PM){MST}SuperSniper Wrote: Ok I just saw AC/DC in the clan wars forum
HEY! :(
Anyway I remember of a clan called mdr76tk or similar... Weird enough to make me hate it.
Thanks given by:
Quote:mdr76tk
:D that clan was around in 2008 wasnt it?
Thanks given by:
Worst name ever was BS. What'd it stand for? But they made sick maps, except for bs_dust2 which IIRC was made by Nieb.
Thanks given by:
BS was the "Black Squadron" clan, which as anyone who has been in this community for a decent amount of time will know - caused much controversy within this community, not only with the maps they "produced" but as well as their actions within the community (participating in mass flame wars, arguing with the devs over absolutely nothing, breaking any and all rules they possibly could while claiming to be "exercising their rights", etc.)

I'm pretty much 100% confident that anyone who was here for all that BS (LOL!) would argree with me.
Thanks given by:
Agreed @ Bukz
Thanks given by:
!!! FREE GETTY !!!
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 10, 10:00AM)DrauL Wrote:
(16 Sep 10, 08:58AM)XFA Wrote: i really hated the name Sniper 4 Life (S4L)

It was Snipe 4 Life tyvm. And stated in the old old forums. We were called S4L but used more than one weapon :P
Btw; I was Nitemare that ran the clan for people that dont know :P

http://blacklist.tearyoudown.com/pic3.jpg
Thanks given by:
<3 you too pwnage.
Why is that under the blacklist though?
Thanks given by:
BoB clan, who calls there self the billy boobs?
Thanks given by: