Double headshots
Are they possible? Can we make them possible but specific to your opposing team? I know that today I realized I lined up a shot and it would have been a double hs if they existed. I'm not sure if we are able to have them without it resulting in more tk's. Does anyone have thoughts on this?
Thanks given by:
1st we have to look for an option in ac to vote friendly fire on or off for that ... yes, its possible, like wut we see in cs, also other stuffs we could talk about, like falling health decrease .. but the main ac target is going to be lost ... simple game + near to reality.. btw u could aslo try some ac mods like paintball
Thanks given by:
If its near to reality it should be possible..
U on drugs saleh? Paintball??
Thanks given by:
Seems I were talking to Boomhauer and telling him about the lack of new stuffs like double hs in ac
Paintball is science-fiction stuff? I couldnt realize ur confuse... there are videos about paintball mod in ac, u could get that mod and if u dont like its not lack of mod..
Not all the possible changes to make ac near to reality necessary.. i mean game should be simple and near to reality together but including more options wont be good... double headshots gives 4 kill and .. so 1st its fictional ....and 2nd it need extra works .. so lame and makes game unbalanced .. all players want to use tricks to win and also 4 kill in a row on double headshots for a pro sniper (in maps like lainio-- zoom on cla base) is tasty, he/she have high chance.. imo the most important problem with that is FAKING 4 kills in a row... btw i love ac with this condition but too bad moderation ... no system to confirm admins and no system to talk with admins and have strategies .. only ignore each other and play...
Marti, it would be good to tell what u mean from "possible".. u mean those changes are not possible or? .. if u see projects like acr and some other mods u could see there are lots of possible changes...
Also i think paintball is not new cuz there is t-osok and paintball mod just have graphical additions, different maps etc.
P.s: Who learned u to say "U on drugs"?
Thanks given by:
someone close this thread ffs.
Thanks given by: mhsaleh
Why? It seems to get avid replies. Just like every other thread nowadays. :s
Thanks given by:
saleh don't be dumb. first you talk about turning friendly fire off, and then you say "but ac's main target will be lost, that is a more realistic game". so yes, are you on drugs?
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 18, 12:51AM)Marti Wrote: saleh don't be dumb. first you talk about turning friendly fire off, and then you say "but ac's main target will be lost, that is a more realistic game". so yes, are you on drugs?

LoL nice ... also the dumb said...:
"Not all the possible changes to make ac near to reality necessary....... "
Ok.. think I'm on drugs ... So let's to dont talk about touching stuffs .....
Else in matches, ppl vote a lot for ban/kick and reason is tk/flagkill and also u know in most cases, argues last for at least 1 game and takes long to 2 match and even it could be an everlasting argue and ppl just insult instead of playing (imo this is main problem for most ac players ... they stay a lot on stations and they couldn't forget old argues and forgive each other, they couldn't taste playing without caring about most non-important problems.. still I'm on drugs cuz I' say dont care about tks and at last posts i said its important to make ac near to reality, huh?
:Could you spell game?:
Real GAME condition is different from real war condition... forgive me if i couldn't use correct words for that.
Lets compare real war condition and fps gameplay like ac...
In real War, you have sides with large area and strategy and no rebirth and too low percentage of friend killing.
In game, you have sides with too small area and no strategy and rebirth after 5sec and high percentage of team-killing (See, its 8v8 and team-killing is usual, but in war, you have MILITARY!!! and that low percentage of friend killing)
If you are interested, ill continue.
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 18, 02:18PM)mhsaleh Wrote: :Could you spell game?:

Can you use some sort of punctuation or actual grammar so I can understand what you're saying? Thanks.

drugs are bad mkay
Thanks given by:
(11 Mar 18, 02:18AM)Marti Wrote:
(10 Mar 18, 02:18PM)mhsaleh Wrote: :Could you spell game?:

Can you use some sort of punctuation or actual grammar so I can understand what you're saying? Thanks.

drugs are bad mkay

Thx Marti :)

So simple example even a kid grasp :)

In most of game mods, you don't have to wait and watch players and also a natural sense tell you : I want to play, and I'm not here to spect players, .. But in real war, if you die, you are dead and no new round after seconds so?
The daily life is boring and undone-able but game makes this condition for you to experience and improve your skills in virtual condition and you taste something different from daily life and you scramble for gaining skills and see the result.
In games, some limits remove for special goals like what said before.

Real game condition and game : The goal of an fps game could be gaining skills faster, so we want to remove some limits, like :

1-We want to play on small maps ... large maps make gameplay slow

2-Killling with regular damages (82 for snipe, 18 for pistol and ..)(for fps games with ping ranges like what we see in ac and mediocre graphic, i think it's defect to focus on stuffs like different damages for different parts of playermodel like what we see in cs and it makes these games too hard to handle for players.

3-Games last 15min usually and more than that time, its boring somehow and also it wont tell you an average of players skills condition.

(and now i want to know what is the point of adding stuffs like double headshots lol)
Thanks given by:
edited: I was off original intent for this thread
Thanks given by:
Even on large maps ac isn't slow? Compare it to CS where you get bored out of your mind waiting for T side to push your base laste 30 secs, repeat this 15x, congrats you have wasted 30minutes of your life. In this timeframe you could have played 2 full ac games. Small maps are terrible on pubs, playing gothic on an 8v8 is a mess, random nades flying everywhere and no tactics at all. Not sure what you mean with point 2, a shot in the head with an smg does as much dmg as a bodyshot? A 15min game is boring when you make it boring. You can also vote for 10 minute rounds or less, with the help of a simple voting command. And in pubs in the maprot some maps are on 8min rounds. Again I don't see your point.
Thanks given by: Hostaa , mhsaleh
(12 Mar 18, 10:11AM)Marti Wrote: Even on large maps ac isn't slow? Compare it to CS where you get bored out of your mind waiting for T side to push your base laste 30 secs, repeat this 15x, congrats you have wasted 30minutes of your life. In this timeframe you could have played 2 full ac games. Small maps are terrible on pubs, playing gothic on an 8v8 is a mess, random nades flying everywhere and no tactics at all. Not sure what you mean with point 2, a shot in the head with an smg does as much dmg as a bodyshot? A 15min game is boring when you make it boring. You can also vote for 10 minute rounds or less, with the help of a simple voting command. And in pubs in the maprot some maps are on 8min rounds. Again I don't see your point.

Idk whats the problem but in most stuffs u said im agree with u
Thanks given by:
Can we go back to my original intent for this thread? Is it possible to incorporate double hs's?
Thanks given by:
i mean, mathematically yes
Thanks given by: