You killed it.
This game used to have pages of full servers. Now it's like 30 concurrent players. It's a shame :(

Greetings from Hanze.
Thanks given by:
(01 Feb 18, 10:08PM)Haku Wrote: This game used to have pages of full servers. Now it's like 30 concurrent players. It's a shame :(

Greetings from Hanze.

Dont worry .. it will be more dead then ever too .. just let time do its job and kick players and servers... actually ac is private for some special persons and all other should go to hell , but the piont is noobs could have a chance to play ac in peace in tosok or some else game mods but care when u play ctf, just stfu and play then u will play in peace ^.^
Thanks given by:
If you didn't leave things could've been different.

I blame you for AC's current state
Thanks given by:
Also people started vote abusing too even in dead servers playing twintower ... 1st medusa then me now all the pub ^.^ nice
also more tkers like Datseen, couchy banana and ... :)
Thanks given by:
yeah, if you're really hanze... heeeeeeeeeeeelp

BTW, has anyone else noticed that the wiki page says nothing about the original devs at all? Curious.......

ALSO, ACR is dying... and all of the d-bags that went to the darkside of the force will be coming back.

I hate all of this. At one time we had so many damn players, it was crazy. Especially for an open-source game.

This all makes me so sad.

But just so you all know, this will end like CS 1.0 did. With no one in the servers. EVER. But one day... Someone who actually loves the game will revive it. Someone who values what it is. A truly competitive and beautiful game. It's harder than any other game I've ever played, and I am positive I will never love another game as much.

And just like CS 1.0, I will be the last pathetic S.O.B still logging on, and sitting for hours waiting for someone else to. I remember those days. I was the only one. No one else showed up for months. I cried over it, as silly as that may seem. And I am sure I love AC more. It will be a sad day.
Thanks given by: ElCrema
Idk but seems ms tries to push and make an sterile game in both meaning: other game mods wont have any support from devs and also want to convert 1 of most possible mp games to hack to a safe area ,away from all cheaters and "wankers that she know" btw with this condition u just make a vicious circle in ac and i wont say it will die or no cuz its dead and persons play there just want to waste time or re-birth that in good or bad or foolish ways. also the preferences make condition harder, i.e. think im an admin and want to do my job with ac .. so the eziest way is to ban all cuz we dont know wut kinda criminal though they have lel and after that we will be ez and just ban ppl did cheats ... even in a prison u make a good condition to feel prisoners better to make an prison break so it wutz happening in ac too .. u ban them then they back with vpns to do the bigger mistake... i mean at least there should be some rules(good or bad) written in ac docs to tell wut are fines for each mass
(If u grasped wut i mean leave who written that and do ur job)
Thanks given by:
(03 Feb 18, 04:42AM)mhsaleh Wrote: blarbidee blarb

complain about noob shit on another thread...
Thanks given by:
i dont have time to make BS more soz :P
Thanks given by:
I have tens of years of life around here. We still have many years together with this game ...
I intend to change country in a few years ... If my ping decreases then I promise that I participate in the championships ...
Thanks given by: mhsaleh
(03 Feb 18, 03:49AM)Boomhauer Wrote: ...ALSO, ACR is dying... and all of the d-bags that went to the darkside of the force will be coming back...

Was ACR ever popular?
I don`t think anyone actually played that, Too many bugs... It crashes if it can`t find preview images for maps.

Interesting CS project any-who, It is a class 'A' example of how many bugs a single program can hold.
Thanks given by:
(12 Feb 18, 08:05PM)Masterhit Wrote:
(03 Feb 18, 03:49AM)Boomhauer Wrote: ...ALSO, ACR is dying... and all of the d-bags that went to the darkside of the force will be coming back...

Was ACR ever popular?
I don`t think anyone actually played that, Too many bugs... It crashes if it can`t find preview images for maps.

Interesting CS project any-who, It is a class 'A' example of how many bugs a single program can hold.

Ac is bug itself.. no anti-cheat.. are you kidding me? Just some useless stuffs ban automatically with too many bugs.. spinhack and speedhack detector sux and in other stuffs more sux.. the best hack is aimbot.. no detction from anti cheat :/
Thanks given by: