we need new direction,
Enough of the mods and whatever is going on in your dreams of AC .Your probs doing a wonderful job. Personally Idc, Thats your little dream of AC. I could say more. But what is the point.

Atm we have to get more players in here. And get it more competitive. There are no competitve clans. This is the death nell of AC

NO CLANS....No future

you can sit there all day and recreate a future Ac, but we all know its had it without players and competitive clans. Myself I still promote .45 we shall see
Thanks given by:
No competetive cla-- what the hell have you been smoking dude?! I always see people asking for inters/cms every day dude! You're just not hanging around the right servers (or discord servers)!
Thanks given by:
Well I have to say this forum is done me thinks, Sad hey
But yes wolf I agree with you in some aspects.
Also I may add some of us are not interested in Discord.
I looked at it and thought NO !
Coming back to what was in my post. Your wrong. To you in your timeline yes maybe, But in Europe no

If you look at the input from Europe over the years it has been vast. Now it trickles. No Euroclan to talk of.
Ok you have Pi lol and VAH thats it. But the only Euro clan as such is VAH.
So what ever my friend face facts .. What now

At the end of the day its 12 o'clock. You can not change that so look at what we have......

As far as discord goes I prefer to get a shag on Facebook more interesting really> So why are you promoting it so much.
Thanks given by:
Dude... even when Europe's not all that active on ac I can usually catch a match if I really want one, especially in the early morning to afternoon (Europe wise). And there's more than Pi_ and |VAH|... that's for sure... Hell you can easily catch a match from ZZ|, ~|TAA|~, and even |DnC| as well (what little of them is left, they are always lookin for fun too you know).. Hell there are even a couple of new "clans" that are sprouting up that are looking for matches (I can't remember all of them, but there's Br4, and NYS (yes NYS not MYS))... Once again you're not really hanging around at the right crowd.

As far as "promoting discord" goes, I wasn't promoting it, just throwing a suggestion. There's always teamspeak 3 as another option, or even irc if you really want to go that route...

Eww facebook.
Thanks given by:
Go to Discord. Most aspects of AC are old-school. But discord is new and wonderful. Step up or step out. We are all dedicated to AC. Are you?
Thanks given by: vector
Anyone can pick a game keetuu, But there are no competitive clans . that is the issue.
As for discord its another FB as far as I am concerned. Vah been doing this for ages with Matrix.
It has a worrying issue it stores all data.
So for me no. Cant see Medusa or others loving it either.
But I guess some of will Idk

I would like to see a few more competitive clans. This is what the game thrives on. Or its just a game for a few of us.... if you see what I am saying.. But I appreciate your efforts with discord, but yes it works and for me and others no. I have to agree though when i came to AC I fought for TS. But difference is this. TS did not store conflabs this does . To me that is not right !

I will think about this . As I have things to consider . A promice broken and a FP tag to get rid of now lol, as its never gonna happen, as your now Pi. Good luck my friend.

(18 Dec 17, 05:46AM)Boomhauer Wrote: Go to Discord. Most aspects of AC are old-school. But discord is new and wonderful. Step up or step out. We are all dedicated to AC. Are you?

Yes I am. actually I looked at Discord, and yes it looked good. Then I was allowed to scroll up into its history and I thought noooooo. I should not be looking at others conversations yesterday . etc.

anyway good forum talk atm lol

So we can now say this forum is closed then
Thanks given by:
(19 Dec 17, 11:36PM)vector Wrote: "Anyone can pick  a game keettuu, But there are no competitive clans"

I will think about this . As I have things to consider . A promice broken and a FP tag to get rid of now lol,  as its never gonna happen,  as your now Pi.  Good luck my friend.

Two things, there are still competitive clans left in ac, and you still seriously think I've long forgotten FoxPaw; despite me telling you several times I haven't...? You really are out of your damn mind... I dont know what your deal is, but you seriously need to get your shit together... I never made a promise to begin with either, so do NOT put words into my mouth...

Seriously though, what the fuck is your problem dude... you weren't always like this...

Another thing to fucking remember... |FP| is NOT and NEVER will be a clan.. it was, and still is meant to be a COMMUNITY... Take it however the fuck you want, because at this point I quite honestly dont give a damn what you think anymore.. I've set the record straight, and that's all I care about anymore.

Someone close this cancerous thread, NOW
Thanks given by:
☘ And I thought college was a headache :D reading this is worse! :P :P ☘
Thanks given by:
tap dat buz yo
[Image: 3C8Tdrk.jpg]
Thanks given by:
lol nuff said methinks.  Proven points you just admited what I never said who cares

I do not. So less of the flam and swear like that , I am not DUDE or whatever.
You seem to be ashamed of your input with discord as you defend it so much.
As I said I do not care for it. Its intrusive and thats enough .
But hey this is not cancerous its conversation why you hyperventing over it.

Just remember you jumped on this thread and acted god almighty being deamon . But in truth what I say is true.  We do need to try and get more competitive clans.

Not appreciated iggy, I do not take drugs or drink so get out of it. You tried your best to break up ac with Bulgarian tactics. Truth is you never had the skills only a cheap visa to Sweden.  Infact Iggy  show us some of your coding skills........ nah there aint none are there. Only sniping behind peoples backs. Do me a favour and gtfo of my my thread
Thanks given by:
(20 Dec 17, 11:33PM)vector Wrote: "Just remember you jumped on this thread and acted god almighty being deamon"

Oh so me trying to prove a point all of a sudden makes me seem to come across like a high and mighty god. dude, gtfo of ac all together.

I'm not ashamed of discord either, stop assuming shit when you in fact, dont even know me at all. You, once again old man, are doing nothing more than trying to start Stupid Pointless And Meaningless shit once again.

All I can say, is I dont know you anymore... you're not the nice guy I, and others seem to remember... when did you start becoming a sadistic arsehole..?
Thanks given by:
Thinks not what I said is correct. And it stands. We need more competitive clans. And as for leaving Ac Nah its my honour to be here

Thinking myself I shoot foxes on weekend in Wales lol.  Enough you have shown your colours am happy to say what I said was in good interest you jumped the thread. Thinking you know it all. When you do not .
So leave it be. We will see the future unfold hey,
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 17, 12:16AM)vector Wrote: Thinks not what I said is correct. And it stands. We need more competitive clans. And as for leaving Ac Nah its my honour to be here

https://actionfps.com

Then go fucking find your competitive clans

(21 Dec 17, 12:16AM)vector Wrote: Thinking myself I shoot foxes on weekend in Wales lol

You're proving my point old man.
Thanks given by:
I have lol
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 17, 12:16AM)vector Wrote: ...Thinking you know it all. When you do not .
So leave it be. We will see the future unfold hey,

Look who's talking
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 17, 12:21AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote:
(21 Dec 17, 12:16AM)vector Wrote: Thinks not what I said is correct. And it stands. We need more competitive clans. And as for leaving Ac Nah its my honour to be here

(21 Dec 17, 12:16AM)vector Wrote: Thinking myself I shoot foxes on weekend in Wales lol

who cares really
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 17, 12:27AM)vector Wrote:

who cares really

You apparently

Look, I dont know what your fucking deal is, but I've had enough of your shit... I may have been out of it for two years, but I still know more about this damn game than you could ever hope to know... Enough said.

Adieu fucker
Thanks given by:
What have you won here keetuu...........nothing
I have won as the answer is still there not enough competitive clans

(21 Dec 17, 12:27AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote:
(21 Dec 17, 12:27AM)vector Wrote:

who cares really

You apparently

yes I do quite honestly
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 17, 12:28AM)vector Wrote: What have you won here keetuu...........nothing

Then go fucking develop the game and recruit some fresh blood instead of bitching about it like the whiny ass you are.
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 17, 12:29AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote:
(21 Dec 17, 12:28AM)vector Wrote: What have you won here keetuu...........nothing

Then go fucking develop the game and recruit some fresh blood instead of bitching about it like the whiny ass you are.

Oh But I do
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 17, 12:33AM)vector Wrote:

Oh But I do

I dont see you developing shit on github for the next release.
Thanks given by:

Then go fucking develop the game and recruit some fresh blood instead of bitching about it like the whiny ass 
whatever cya

(21 Dec 17, 12:34AM)D3M0NW0LF Wrote:
(21 Dec 17, 12:33AM)vector Wrote:

Oh But I do

I dont see you developing shit on github for the next release.

why should I .. and what is your input except Discord lol
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 17, 12:36AM)vector Wrote: whatever cya

Later sheniqua, dont let the door hit your ass on the way out.
Thanks given by:
a shit little franchise to make money for you
Thanks given by:
(21 Dec 17, 12:36AM)vector Wrote: why should I .. and what is your input except Discord lol

You're fucking complaining about how ac is dead, and no new competitive clans don't come to ac, and you say this bs? HAH! HYPOCRITE! Go do something useful with your life

My input? OH IDK, a shitton o-- oh wait I forgot, you simply don't care c:

(21 Dec 17, 12:38AM)vector Wrote: a shit little franchise to make money for you

The fuck are you talking about

I'm done wasting my time on you, later.
Thanks given by:
Y tho
Thanks given by: vector