Egito Map
Just been playing on a  map I have never seen before. Its called Egito. Perhaps one of the most favourable maps I have played in AC. It is colourful and  very playable, for most modes. Truly a great step up in map making in my my opinion. 
I don't know who created it, but this is superb. The detail is brilliant and no loss of game play.

If maps could be created simular to this standard then AC has a chance after all.

Sorry but I cannot  offer a pic of the map as I am on a different lappy atm.

Who ever createdit,  took great care in a work of art. I salute you

Pss I am sure cleaner had started this and someone has extended it.
Thanks given by:
egito map

Pss i'm sure that's not Cleaners map
Thanks given by:
Thank you for the reply danni.
Thanks given by:
it's "dani".. Yeah that photo snappin ninja cleaner didn't make that map
Thanks given by:
My regrets for not spelling Dani as it should. But have to say, as Dani knows I have always made this mistake.
No offence intended.
Back to the map ! Who created it. I am sure I have played much the same with a map called egypt.
Whatever really, as this variation I think is quite well made, very well though out for playability etc.

Would it be at all possible to have a vote for best custom maps.
I would include all maps but I think ingress, shine or jiba's Headquaters would storm to the front.

I played that map and a few of us did not shoot just ran around for a while just to grasp it all. Brilliant
Thanks given by:
"Best custom map" then names shine and ingress..

I want whatever you are smoking
Thanks given by:
(13 Aug 17, 12:37AM)Marti Wrote: "Best custom map"  then names shine and ingress..

Thinks perhaps I should have what you are smoking lol. If you read it as it says, I would include all maps, but chose not too as it is obvious the classics would win.

So when you sending the smoke around then lol
Thanks given by:
its a copy of the map Egypt in crossfire
Thanks given by:
(13 Aug 17, 07:09PM)vector Wrote:
(13 Aug 17, 12:37AM)Marti Wrote: "Best custom map"  then names shine and ingress..

Thinks perhaps I should have what you are smoking lol. If you read it as it says, I would include all maps, but chose not too as it is obvious the classics would win.

So when you sending the smoke around then lol

You are talking about a vote for best custom map, then name two official maps.

Spend your time smoking less and perhaps try to learn english

(12 Aug 17, 10:38PM)vector Wrote: Would it be at all possible to have a vote for best custom maps.
I would include all maps but I think ingress, shine or jiba's Headquaters would storm to the front.

Tell me where did ingress and shine become custom?
Thanks given by:
They never were. Try reading it again Marti !
Thanks given by:
A Terrible port of a terrible map from a terrible game.

Seriously, there's nothing but two custom textures which stand out quite prominently. Other than that the map is basically a cube with some obstacles in it. I'm fine with you liking it, but I'm quite baffled how one would pick this poor attempt at map making out of the vast amount of great custom maps and praise it as the best thing ever.
Thanks given by:
(14 Aug 17, 03:08PM)vector Wrote: They never were.

this is my fucking point. WHY DO YOU LIST INGRESS AND SHINE WHEN YOU MENTION CUSTOM MAPS???? HOW HARD IS IT TO UNDERSTAND ME? MAYBE CAPS WILL HELP YOU GET IT

Twmffat
Thanks given by: