Poll: Best AC version you ever experienced
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
3.45%
1 3.45%
24.14%
7 24.14%
62.07%
18 62.07%
6.90%
2 6.90%
Other
3.45%
1 3.45%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Best AC version you ever experienced
What's your favorite AC version and why?
Thanks given by: MorganKell
I hate myself ;)
Thanks given by: MorganKell
1.0.4 Because it popped my cherry. I have loved every BITCH since though :p
Thanks given by: vonunov , MorganKell
.93 riverside is ALL I HAVE TO SAY ON THE MATTER. Shadow remade it and it doesn't have it's flow anymore but dang do you know what it's like to drop flags and run lines on a fairly full 20 person server? I remember dancing around the middle pillar in blue base with a flag while BC|Z-karius and another red tried to frag me. I managed to survive somehow but it was killer. 1.0.4 is also sexy because it was so close to .93. Latest versions feel too computery. People swear I'm crazy. I know I'm crazy. However I am not that nutz. The aesthetic appeal of AC changed with 1.1 and NO ONE WILL ADMIT IT. Drives me nutz but what can I say? AC is my drug and while no longer addicted I am a recreational user. Good times :D. On another note I drop 50 on ac_werk with a sniper. Weird right? Ty Floppy for that map :D.
Thanks given by:
There was a good relationship between player movement and map design.
It was really fun creating maps.
Maps with water were fun. (ever will be)
The clans were strengthened.
Best server and forum administrators.
We had not lost so many friends because of the changes in the game.
Pumps, lots of pumps. (  grenades ;)  )
The weapons had a more interesting balance. This highlighted every player in their specialty. The advantages and disadvantages of each weapon were very evident.
Thanks given by:
1.0.4. because of the Heil Hitler collection being able to drop a grenade at the end of a round on the two banked version of lss_brasil or on UFC_Fight_Night and subsequently blowing up a whole 20 player server at the start of the next round.
Thanks given by: vonunov , 1Cap
(24 Sep 17, 08:34PM)Hellspell Wrote: 1.0.4. because of the Heil Hitler collection being able to drop a grenade at the end of a round on the two banked version of lss_brasil or on UFC_Fight_Night and subsequently blowing up a whole 20 player server at the start of the next round.
^this
...and throwing nades down the stairs into the RVSF spawn in arid.
Thanks given by:
Need to change the title of this post to "Best AC Version you ever slept with"
Thanks given by: