People Randomly Banned
I don't know if it is some kind of bug, but many players are reporting that cannot connect to my server because they're banned. The problem is that all those people weren't banned, some of them are people that played for some time, disconnected and after trying to join the server again, are blocked. I've been reading the logs and some of these people don't even entered the server before. They're getting blacklist messages. Even if i removebans of the server, they still can't join. I checked the configs about nicknames and the blacklist, even deleted the lines. But the problem persist. I'm pretty sure that isn't any server config .
Thanks given by:
What server?
Thanks given by:
(13 Mar 17, 07:49PM)grenadier Wrote: What server?

Non-official CTF maps, even in the default 4 slot, some of my friends get banned messages.
Thanks given by:
Your server has Brazilian IP (probably dynamic, because it changes), if your friends are from Brazil too, that maybe it's related to global ban of some Brazilian IP ranges. I would have to know IP of your server and your friends, when such incident happened (sent with use PM or IRC).
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 17, 10:58PM)grenadier Wrote: Your server has Brazilian IP (probably dynamic, because it changes), if your friends are from Brazil too, that maybe it's related to global ban of some Brazilian IP ranges. I would have to know IP of your server and your friends, when such incident happened (sent with use PM or IRC).

Okay, i will do it. but the problem is when the server is open for all, people from different locations can't join sometimes due some kind of "ban" bug, i read the logs and even talked with those people to know what happened, and they simple can't join cause are "banned". I dont banned any of them. I said "bug" because sometimes they can join. Plus, it happens to me sometimes too, in my own server ;(.
Thanks given by: