Server Up Rate
I've been changing the configs of my server and i noticed that there's a switch -uN for setting the up-stream bandwidth, anyone know a good value for it? What is the default? As long as i know this could help in people ping. No matter what i do or change on my router settings (i changed what i know and searched) People still are lagging, even when i change the player capacity to my speed capacity. I want to know a good value for up stream, since i dont have control over it and couldn't find QoS setting on my router.
Thanks given by:
Do not use that switch.

Are you trying to host a server at home? What uplink and downlink bandwidth do you have? How many slots do you attempt to provide? With how many populated slots do the problems start? Does anyone else use that internet connection? Is it used for VoIP?
Thanks given by:
(09 Mar 17, 08:40PM)stef Wrote: Do not use that switch.

Are you trying to host a server at home? What uplink and downlink bandwidth do you have? How many slots do you attempt to provide? With how many populated slots do the problems start? Does anyone else use that internet connection? Is it used for VoIP?

Home. Downlink: 53.75 Mbps Uplink: 32.30 Mbps. 4 Slots. Problem is with everyone out from south america. I'm the only one using. I use only for work, and every time i start the server, i don't use for nothing else. People usually have 250 ping or worst.
Thanks given by:
Please describe the lagging.
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 17, 02:17PM)stef Wrote: Please describe the lagging.

Damage delays, high ping 250-300+, high pj, people look like that is teleporting,
Thanks given by: