Roccat
For anyone interested.... I suggest you don't buy a Roccat Kova 2016. I have been trying to get used to it for a couple weeks now and I simply hate it. It's slippery and slides out of my hand, it's uncomfortable, and oddly bulky in the wrong places. Also, I got one of their mousepads. It's way too slick, no drag at all. And I got the Renga headset, and it happens to sound like shit with music. Sounds decent with talking and mic.

I am justing putting my opinion out there in hopes it will help someone. I used to be a fan of Roccat, but it seems they have really gone downhill. Tonight I switched back to my Steelseries Rival 300, and my Steelseries mousepad. Now I have to reset all my mouse settings and it's a pain.
Thanks given by:
had three of their mice and I liked them all for their performance but they broke really fast
Thanks given by:
(01 Jan 17, 11:06AM)Boomhauer Wrote: ...Now I have to reset all my mouse settings and it's a pain.

Can I give you some advice, brudda'?

If you find yourself switching gear frequently, you could mock up your own kind of 'profiles', so to speak...
Just make a text file to keep all of your mouse settings in for each device - then you can copy/paste the relevant snippets out of it when you switch, and put them in your scripts/ or autoexec.cfg

// Mouse1 - JoeBlowBrand Novice 8000
invmouse 0
mouseaccel 0
sensitivity 0.93
bind MOUSE3 [if (= (curweapon) 7) [attack] [secondary; attack]]

// Mouse2 - JoeBlowBrand Pro 9000+
invmouse 0
mouseaccel 0
sensitivity 0.12

You could save whatever cubescript you want there, just so when you know what works you can reference it easily for later.
Thanks given by:
bind MOUSE3 [if (= (curweapon) 7) [attack] [secondary; attack]]

ahem... is that a sniper auto script? I suppose I should bind hax jump and modify my hitbox too... Who you think I am? Feng?

Nah, I just switched back to my Steelseries. Hated the ROCCAT so I won't be using that anymore.
Thanks given by: vonunov
#LogitechMasterRace
Thanks given by: Vanquish
(03 Jan 17, 01:56AM)Marti Wrote: #LogitechMasterRace

Yeah, I prefer my Logitech g9x. But since they were discontinued they cost $250+ 
Might get the TactX because it's basically just a rebranded g9x.
Thanks given by:
#zowiemasterrace
Thanks given by: Sveark
(03 Jan 17, 02:01AM)Boomhauer Wrote: Yeah, I prefer my Logitech g9x. But since they were discontinued they cost $250+ 

Had the same problem with my G400. Tried tons of other mice but none could adequately replicate the same feeling I loved so much. Not sure what happened to your g9x but if it's anything to do with Logitech's infamous cable problems you can re-solder in a new cable (or even the same one in a different position), it should work fine. The Rival is a good mouse too though, if you don't hate the Steelseries firmware.
Thanks given by:
(03 Jan 17, 02:52AM)Vanquish Wrote: Had the same problem with my G400. Tried tons of other mice but none could adequately replicate the same feeling I loved so much. Not sure what happened to your g9x but if it's anything to do with Logitech's infamous cable problems you can re-solder in a new cable (or even the same one in a different position), it should work fine. The Rival is a good mouse too though, if you don't hate the Steelseries firmware.

I hate there isn't individual horizontal and vertical dpi adjustments
Thanks given by:
Thanks for your very important input but it's a matter of taste and personal preference. What you don't like somebody else will love.
Thanks given by: