RIP America
Thoughts on the presidential election?

They should've picked BERNIE SANDERS
Thanks given by: BaDMonkey , +f0r3v3r+ , X-Ray_Dog This user is a dev/forum admin
This never would've happened if Harambe were still alive
Thanks given by: CharlyMurphie
(09 Nov 16, 12:32PM)Marti Wrote: Thoughts on the presidential election?

shut up
Thanks given by: Felix-The-Ghost

Pretty much
Thanks given by:
(09 Nov 16, 03:54PM)Vanquish Wrote: This never would've happened if Harambe were still alive

He still got 15,000 votes though
Thanks given by:
I've tried to warn people about the vast swathes of mentally deficient people here...
Thanks given by:
America will be great again
Thanks given by: Z3R0 , CharlyMurphie
(09 Nov 16, 10:46PM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote: I've tried to warn people about the vast swathes of mentally deficient people here...

europe isnt any better. there is no "intelligence" in politics, there isnt even a right or wrong answer. i guess what we can learn from this is "dont take politics too seriously"
Thanks given by:
#FeelTheBern

Question to fred: do you believe in conspiracy theories?

Either way I hope Trump will not act as retarded as some of the claims he's made. And honestly it wouldn't surprise me if JFK2.0 happened
Thanks given by:
do you mean like illuminati? i dont believe in illuminati, God as we know Him, fate, destiny or anything like that. why?

(10 Nov 16, 12:54AM)Marti Wrote: Either way I hope Trump will not act as retarded as some of the claims he's made. And honestly it wouldn't surprise me if JFK2.0 happened

an extremist aint gonna shoot another extremist. he would be at a bigger risk if he fought for human rights and world peace
Thanks given by:
Sometimes people forget that reasonable people get heated too.
Thanks given by:
I hope that no one kills trump, because then Mike Pence becomes president, and he is an even bigger moron.
Thanks given by:
The results should not have surprised anyone: Clinton was very clear about wanting to escalate things with Russia.

And the american people really don't like to go to war...

...against someone who can defend himself.
Thanks given by: Felix-The-Ghost

heard Sanders smart and intelligent guy and looks so
Now these people are not wanted, the world is is degrading and heading into the nether
Thanks given by:
(10 Nov 16, 04:20PM)|40+|Axel Wrote: Now these people are not wanted, the world is is degrading and heading into the nether

Trump is obviously wanted since he won the election. its called democracy
Thanks given by: CharlyMurphie
(10 Nov 16, 05:00PM)Viper Wrote:
(10 Nov 16, 04:20PM)|40+|Axel Wrote: Now these people are not wanted, the world is is degrading and heading into the nether

I do not argue.I say that the world is heading for the abyss.
at least with the arrival of Trump wants to hopes that the aggressive rhetoric between our countries will be less

(10 Nov 16, 05:47PM)|40+|Axel Wrote:
(10 Nov 16, 05:00PM)Viper Wrote: [quote='|40+|Axel' pid='172102' dateline='1478791203']
Now these people are not wanted, the world is is degrading and heading into the nether

I do not argue.I say that the world is heading for the abyss.
at least with the arrival of Trump wants to hopes that the aggressive rhetoric between our countries will be less

on the other hand,if the Democrats put Sanders, the results could be different,I don't know your system from whom depends the nomination from a vote of the common people or the top of the democratic party,but it is not important
Thanks given by:
Is it democracy that clinton had more votes in total but because their system is so weird that you only have to win a certain amount of states so trump won? "Rule of the majority" doesn't apply for some reason

I would argue that not everyone voted so it can't be perfectly democratic, but it is their own fault for not voting
Thanks given by:
Democracy? Just a word of ambiguous meaning. But the SENSE of democracy is very important to support the political system of this country ... to guide people.
Think. It is impossible to change the whole "system" of management whenever you change a president. The "system" has the president and not vice versa.
So, millions of people living with each other and only 1% are involved in killings, murders etc. The "system" works! But of course, we always want more.
The time of the world is not equal to the time of man. Do not expect to see change. Make the change in your own life. Ah, the light path is always more rewarding.
Thanks given by:
I've never been so entertained by politics before
Thanks given by: BaDMonkey
vote can be compared with horse racing https://youtu.be/6PljXE-5zM4?t=29m29s
Thanks given by:
Mcgregor for president
Thanks given by: