Bind Hax Jump
It's fixed in next version. I don't see a point in allowing it in tournaments. Can't forbid anyone in a normal cm, but it has been frowned upon for a while.

Also viper, stupid muderer metaphor, you clearly didn't understand me

I know enough about anything and you don't seem to be around enough to know that i always make sure my 'big voice' is being heard. Sometimes i'd rather discuss things with people who avtually understand/have any influence in things
Thanks given by:
(09 Oct 16, 07:00PM)Marti Wrote: Also viper, stupid muderer metaphor, you clearly didn't understand me

its a standard, simple example. well, not simple enough for everyone it seems

(09 Oct 16, 07:00PM)Marti Wrote: I know enough about anything and you don't seem to be around enough to know that i always make sure my 'big voice' is being heard. Sometimes i'd rather discuss things with people who avtually understand/have any influence in things

it took you til this post for you to say something on the subject. i dont envy those who get to "discuss" things with you (if what you do can be considered discussing)

also, the damage script is an unfair advantage too. what would you tell someone who complained about players using it?
Thanks given by:
lowkey firing shots at me
the salt is real

on: i have expressed my opinion about the matter numerous times before this thread, there is a world outside this thread you know.

damage scripts have been around since day 1, couldnt care less if anyone uses it. you can count the bullets anyway (if the hitsounds are finally fixed)
Thanks given by:
(09 Oct 16, 11:15PM)Marti Wrote: lowkey firing shots at me
the salt is real

youre 21 years old, its not adorable when you act like youre 15

(09 Oct 16, 11:15PM)Marti Wrote: on: i have expressed my opinion about the matter numerous times before this thread, there is a world outside this thread you know.

if its too difficult for you to repeat yourself couldnt you have linked to your previous posts?

(09 Oct 16, 11:15PM)Marti Wrote: damage scripts have been around since day 1, couldnt care less if anyone uses it. you can count the bullets anyway (if the hitsounds are finally fixed)

this shows that you dont know what your opinions are or why you have them. youre fine with player A using the damage script when player B might not, but have a problem with player A using the bind when player B doesnt. the bind has been around since 2011/12. either be fine with both or be against them
Thanks given by:
I'm fine with people using weed, but not fine with people doing heroin. Do i have to be fine with both? Or be against both?

Fucking retarded telling me what my opinion should be.

Salty boy, why are you still talking to be since you didnt envy those who discuss with me
Thanks given by:
(10 Oct 16, 10:01AM)Marti Wrote: I'm fine with people using weed, but not fine with people doing heroin. Do i have to be fine with both? Or be against both?

first of all its none of your business what substance they choose to use. but to make comparisons, weed is legal in some places but still frowned upon by many. the bind is not illegal to use but frowned upon by some

(10 Oct 16, 10:01AM)Marti Wrote: Fucking retarded telling me what my opinion should be.

so i cant tell you what your opinion should be, but you can tell someone not to use heroin?

(10 Oct 16, 10:01AM)Marti Wrote: Salty boy, why are you still talking to be since you didnt envy those who discuss with me

the answer is in the question. im talking to you, not discussing with you
Thanks given by:
I'm perfectly allowed to tell someone to not use heroin, mainly because heroin is illegal.

But i never said "dont use heroin"
I said i have a problem with people using it.

Same goes e.g. for women breastfeeding. No problem with that, but some prefer it not being done in public.

You have some of the worst counterarguments i've seen. Step up your game
Thanks given by:
youre a low intelligence-big ego person. you can only understand yourself and your own arguments (that is, assuming you have any idea of who you are)
Thanks given by: Nemo
(10 Oct 16, 11:00AM)Viper Wrote:
(10 Oct 16, 10:01AM)Marti Wrote: Fucking retarded telling me what my opinion should be.

so i cant tell you what your opinion should be, but you can tell someone not to use heroin?

For that analogy to hold true, Marti would have to be telling the person they should have a certain opinion on heroin, not simply whether or not to partake in the use of a substance. Furthermore unless you live in a country under the rule of some kind of despotism, everyone has the legal right to their own opinion even if it's a stupid one - whereas not only is heroin illegal in pretty much every state in the world today, it's also seen as quite a socially reprehensible habit to have. I don't think your comparison is valid.

Ontopic: I don't even know how many threads I've seen about this, but I don't understand how anybody can defend a haxbind. It provides you with the means to remove the margin of error for performing a skill within the game, which directly affects one of the core facets of gameplay. It was possible for you to write a script that functioned as a triggerbot in 1.1 (no idea if that has been fixed in 1.2), but you can't morally defend the use of such a script simply because it's possible through abuse of an in-game feature (which is essentially what the haxbind is, it's just easier than learning cubescript). I don't think removing the ability to make the jump itself was the solution, but it's better than letting people abuse a broken feature simply to gain an advantage.
Thanks given by: yopa
(10 Oct 16, 11:16AM)Viper Wrote: youre a low intelligence-big ego person. you can only understand yourself and your own arguments (that is, assuming you have any idea of who you are)

YES A DIRECT PERSONAL ATTACK. I WON THE ARGUMENT

"https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem"

Ironic no?
Thanks given by:
this "discussion" is going nowhere...

I'd recommend anyone who's using jump scripts or -binds to disclose this fact before any serious match (tournament, clan match, ...) begins. The other players will tell you, if they think, it is appropriate to use. After all, it is up to them, if they want to play with you or not.

As a sidenote: most of those bugs have been fixed long ago, so, if you spend time and effort to perfect your "haxjumping", bound or not - be aware that, ultimately, it is a waste of time...
Thanks given by: