Looking for Bosko.
If anyone can help me contact a former AssaultCube player |40+|Bosko it would be appreciated. Basically he was a friend who had some unfortunate things happen in his life and I would like to find out how he is. All I can tell you in hope it will help you to help me is that he had a web address bosko.dyn-o-saur.com before it mysteriously went down for good, that he used to be in a clan called Dogs of War, that he also played Warsow and he worked near Schipol airport. I don't know how that information would be of use to anyone but it's what I've got unless someone can add more in which case please do.
Thanks given by:
Jesus mate, some sort of long lost love relationship from the past?
Thanks given by:
(02 Sep 16, 01:40AM)BaDMonkey Wrote: Jesus mate, some sort of long lost love relationship from the past?

Alas no. He was a friend who had some unfortunate things happen in his life.
Thanks given by:
At your place i would ask |40+|Axel or |40+|Shad, theyre pretty often on in AC public area.
Thanks given by:
(02 Sep 16, 10:16AM)hure Wrote: At your place i would ask |40+|Axel or |40+|Shad, theyre pretty often on in AC public area.

Axel joined after I'm pretty sure and shad has had no contact with Bosko either but I will ask him what he knew that I don't, maybe the info can be used by someone
Thanks given by:
(01 Sep 16, 10:50PM)Hellspell Wrote: he worked near Schipol airport.

that is near me, but idk anyone named Bosko, sorry.

I assume he is dutch?
Thanks given by:
(02 Sep 16, 05:22PM)Marti Wrote:
(01 Sep 16, 10:50PM)Hellspell Wrote: he worked near Schipol airport.

that is near me, but idk anyone named Bosko, sorry.

I assume he is dutch?

Yes he is. I once thought he was from Belgium, getting him confused with Jorik I think. I didn't make that mistake again. Bosko was an early animated character whose name he took, I did not know his real name.
Thanks given by: