Golden Shotgun
(22 Sep 10, 11:44PM)LtDan Wrote: Your making a decision based on one mod he made, you should look more in-depth about this person before making accusations. For all you know he could be one of the best modders around. I don't mean to sound angry. I'm just trying to make a point: don't jump to conclusions based on little or no proof!

Well, I have monitored several post of him about modding, coding and whatnot. He didn't even manage to ask a proper question, which tells me he has no clue about what he's trying to do. Summing them all up, adding 3 years of experience within this community and all those similiar incidents before, I'd say I have a strong ground to judge from.

By the way, I already admitted that I'm kind of unfair, but he simply gave me no reason to expect him to be skilled or really interested.

In fact, there are some people having a look at this game and think it's all simple and they could learn to do such things within a couple of hours. In the end they'll realise it take lots of time and effort and they give up eventually. It wouldn't be a problem if they were seriously interested in learning something and getting feedback. Unfortunately, like in this case, it's nothing but a (either disrespectful or unaware) show-off attitude in my opinion.

"Good job, keep up the work"-comments won't help nobody here...
Thanks given by:
As I said, if you have little or no proof then don't jump to conclusions, but if you have actual proof (as Mr. Floppy does) then go ahead and tell what a fake, attention craving person he/she is.
Thanks given by:
(22 Sep 10, 11:44PM)LtDan Wrote:
(12 Sep 10, 03:07PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: Sorry, but applying a yellow layer on a .jpg doesn't make nobody a good modder at all. This looks like a five-minutes-job, while loading photoshop and saving probably would take the most of this time...

Your making a decision based on one mod he made, you should look more in-depth about this person before making accusations. For all you know he could be one of the best modders around. I don't mean to sound angry. I'm just trying to make a point: don't jump to conclusions based on little or no proof!

+1

Zane, all artists started from some really simple stuff (like modifying, adding another layer to an image etc.), so nothing wrong here.

Good job, keep up the work!

P@ndel
Thanks given by:
as Floppy said,those comments wont help.
He didnt read txt file, thats copyrght infrigment

Constructive critic help like floppy said about crappy yellow layout
Thanks given by:
It is wrong. Sure you have to start somewhere, but that does NOT mean you have to post the resulting piece of crap right away and pose as the highly experienced modder.
Thanks given by:
P@ndel, I highly suggest you finally calm down and find your place in here. Nobody is interested in argueing with you on this very low lever and I am not going to watch this much longer.

- case closed -
Thanks given by: