Golden Shotgun
Hello this is my first mod here so i dont know how to do much but would love to see if you guyz could teach me.The people who are making this game are doing a great job. But i was wondering if i could join because ive had many years of coding and i have many ideas!

Here is the skin for the shotgun
[Image: skinweapon.jpg]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Downlaod
http://www.mediafire.com/?ub9kho5f2baaq9o
Thanks given by:
If you can code you'd be much more interested in server mods :>
Maybe the wood needs to be a little bit darker in that one?
Thanks given by:
Thank you for this one. :)
Can you make a golden pistol please?
Thanks given by:
idk how the multilayer aspect works. but im a really good moder. Maybe the people who made it can teach me!
Thanks given by:
Sorry, but applying a yellow layer on a .jpg doesn't make nobody a good modder at all. This looks like a five-minutes-job, while loading photoshop and saving probably would take the most of this time...
Thanks given by:
You should look at 911's megapack, it has golden everything. http://www.akimbo.in/files/index.php?act=view&id=281
Thanks given by:
(12 Sep 10, 03:07PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: Sorry, but applying a yellow layer on a .jpg doesn't make nobody a good modder at all. This looks like a five-minutes-job, while loading photoshop and saving probably would take the most of this time...

Sure made my day!
Thanks given by:
Mr.Floppy im just saying i could do alot. in modding. and making guns for this game if you need my help!
Thanks given by:
Zane, thanks but I won't make use of your offer.

Actually, I'm doubting you know much about image manipulation or modelling and so on. Sorry for being kind of unfair, but so far I have no reason to assume differently.

Feel free to prove me wrong! :)
Thanks given by:
KK i will. Thanks

And idk how to make my own gun could you teach me.
Thanks given by:
As a starter I recommend to have a look at this: Modelling Basics
Thanks given by:
Ive seen this already. the thing is how to i add it towards the code?
Thanks given by:
You just replace the model, nothing about coding in it (besides the minimal cfg files).
Thanks given by:
No i wanna add a Gun to the code. Like in the menu item add another gun!
Thanks given by:
Oh, yea. That requires you code in c++ and modify the client.
Thanks given by:
Yeah ik thats what i asked Mr.Floppy. it seems pretty easy. i just dont no how to actually make a gun. like using misfit 3d and stuff? Anyone got teamviewer thats willing to help me?
Thanks given by:
youtube and google these things..

adding another weapon, is illegal.
you are only allowed to change the ones available
(12 Sep 10, 03:54PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: Actually, I'm doubting you know much about image manipulation or modelling and so on. Sorry for being kind of unfair, but so far I have no reason to assume differently.

Feel free to prove me wrong! :)
Thanks given by:
Really????? Well i almost Created a second weapon. lol Its a machine gun. I just need help with the 3d model its messed up. But it does shoot. lol
Thanks given by:
Replacement models aren't against any rules, we have tons of those.
Thanks given by:
he talks about adding another weapon to the weapon menu, possibly a whole new weapon..?

making different models and skins are fine yes, as long as it kills the same
Thanks given by:
Yep attributes are the same as the SUBGun. But its not working :( i need help with model making!
Thanks given by:
Also consider learning CubeScript.
Thanks given by:
ok thanks!
Thanks given by:
Zane, as far as I have followed your posts in this forum I assume you have meanwhile downloaded the source code. Probably you managed to find the file where all weapon attributes are stored and copied one line of code (namely the SMG) and saved the file again.

Am I correct?
Thanks given by:
(12 Sep 10, 04:07AM)Quorthon Wrote: Nice! I've always wanted to see a golden >>>>shitgun<<<< :D

Not sure any one saw this LOL
Thanks given by:
Oh lol, this guy is so teh fail...
Quote:ive had many years of coding
Yeah, sure.
Quote:and i have many ideas
Quote:Well i almost Created a second weapon. lol Its a machine gun.
I sensed it already. THIS GAME NEEDS MOAR WEAPONS!!!11!!
Quote:I just need help with the 3d model
Yeah, and with C++ and cubescript and everything else too. Sorry to strike you like that, but I really hate arrogant and bragging noobs.
Thanks given by:
Ok.. sorry i wont talk so much. Floppy yo right. And Temptest my gun is just a square thta shoots. its gay! i just stopped. and erased it. cause it was messing me up!
Thanks given by:
(13 Sep 10, 06:04PM){MST}SuperSniper Wrote:
(12 Sep 10, 04:07AM)Quorthon Wrote: Nice! I've always wanted to see a golden >>>>shitgun<<<< :D

Not sure any one saw this LOL

I did, lol. I was just about to point that out
Thanks given by:
(12 Sep 10, 03:07PM)Mr.Floppy Wrote: Sorry, but applying a yellow layer on a .jpg doesn't make nobody a good modder at all. This looks like a five-minutes-job, while loading photoshop and saving probably would take the most of this time...

Your making a decision based on one mod he made, you should look more in-depth about this person before making accusations. For all you know he could be one of the best modders around. I don't mean to sound angry. I'm just trying to make a point: don't jump to conclusions based on little or no proof!
Thanks given by:
this might be old but are you serious!? dat's an image with a crappy yellow temp color
Thanks given by: