Owner of [ESP] France CTF?
During one of the rare times I was playing a pub today, got admin-banned by a guy called "fudgcicle" for wallhacking/aimbotting. Just wondering if this server belongs to him, and if so, who he is and if there's any way to speak with him. Couldn't find any leads from the server information.

Thanks in advance if anybody has any information.

[Image: sKgUs2c.png]
Thanks given by:
That nickname...
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 16, 05:31PM)C4rma Wrote: That nickname...

Lol yeah I was testing a script that mutes the sound of your gun and just wanted a name that didn't draw attention to myself. Probably has the opposite effect if you understand what it means though.

Anyway this thread can be closed now, I'm a moron and thought that being admin banned automatically blacklists you, but apparently it's only for 20 minutes, same as regular bans. Sorry. ._.
Thanks given by:
It's probably perros, he usually ban good people from his servers.
Thanks given by:
it's jamz
Thanks given by: +f0r3v3r+ , Vanquish , X-Ray_Dog This user is a dev/forum admin
This is not the first time we see this guy banning people for such stupid reasons.
Thanks given by:
wtf these servers again on ms, iirc they were removed
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 16, 07:43PM)Marti Wrote: it's jamz
Thanks given by: Vanquish
(20 Jun 16, 05:51PM)Vanquish Wrote: Lol yeah I was testing a script that mutes the sound of your gun
and how would one write a script like that without modifying something like weapon::attacksound aka the source? Which I would not consider a legit modification.
Thanks given by:
(23 Jun 16, 11:13PM)Mash Wrote: and how would one write a script like that without modifying something like weapon::attacksound aka the source? Which I would not consider a legit modification.

alias "silentshoot"  [
    if (= (curweapon) 6) [mutesound 18 0;onrelease [mutesound 18 1] ]
    if (= (curweapon) 4) [mutesound 14 0;onrelease [mutesound 14 1] ]
    if (= (curweapon) 1) [mutesound 8 0;onrelease  [mutesound 8 1 ] ]
    if (= (curweapon) 2) [mutesound 10 0;onrelease [mutesound 10 1] ]
    if (= (curweapon) 5) [mutesound 16 0;onrelease [mutesound 16 1] ]

]
bind "MOUSE1" [attack; silentshoot]
Thanks given by: Mise"
Who the hell is mash? Don't consider that name legit
Thanks given by:
Mash is mash, and yes... he is legit. He's been around AC for several years, actually.
Thanks given by:
How can someone named Waffles be legit?

Edit: jeez y'all get baited by waffles real izi
Thanks given by: Vanquish
(24 Jun 16, 04:17AM)Waffles Wrote: Who the hell is mash? Don't consider that name legit

Someone who knows a hell of a lot more about this game than most people here.
Thanks given by: BaDMonkey
(23 Jun 16, 11:30PM)Vanquish Wrote:
(23 Jun 16, 11:13PM)Mash Wrote: and how would one write a script like that without modifying something like weapon::attacksound aka the source? Which I would not consider a legit modification.

alias "silentshoot"  [
    if (= (curweapon) 6) [mutesound 18 0;onrelease [mutesound 18 1] ]
    if (= (curweapon) 4) [mutesound 14 0;onrelease [mutesound 14 1] ]
    if (= (curweapon) 1) [mutesound 8 0;onrelease  [mutesound 8 1 ] ]
    if (= (curweapon) 2) [mutesound 10 0;onrelease [mutesound 10 1] ]
    if (= (curweapon) 5) [mutesound 16 0;onrelease [mutesound 16 1] ]

]
bind "MOUSE1" [attack; silentshoot]
Well so it doesn't only mute you but also everyone else who's firing the same gun as you do while you shoot.
I guess that's legit but it seems like a terrible idea to me.
Thanks though :)
Thanks given by:
(25 Jun 16, 04:35PM)Mash Wrote: Well so it doesn't only mute you but also everyone else who's firing the same gun as you do while you shoot.
I guess that's legit but it seems like a terrible idea to me.
Thanks though :)

No problem. As you said, there's not really another "legal" way to achieve the same desired effect, and the sound of your own gun is often loud enough that you can't hear where others are firing from accurately anyway (most of the time when you're firing bullets at the same time as an enemy it's because you're fighting him), at least not to the point that not using this script gives you any notable boost to your auditory awareness. I just stopped using it because it felt weird to adjust to only hearing hitsounds.
Thanks given by:
Can someone tell that Yahtzee guy to stop banning me every time i join his server
Thanks given by:
she is DES|Medusa, tell yourself
Thanks given by:
What do you expect from someone who kicks people for having 150 ping.....
Thanks given by:
Any logs, demos?
Thanks given by:
150 ping is a fair reason to kick someone #stoplaggers2016 #makeACgreatagain
Thanks given by:
Demo

The server kicked R@ge aka AngelOfLife(* for tking and R@ge came back to tk some more, when i warned him later not to tk he said "XD that was just a joke"
This isn't the first time R@ge used an alias to have some 'fun'.
Go have your 'fun' on a server where the owner doesn't care.

Thanks given by: