NEW CLAN IS HERE
Is Waffles back?
Thanks given by:
(29 Jan 16, 03:53PM)quico Wrote: Is Waffles back?

No Waffles is not black.
Thanks given by:
I know some of your members and always have a great honest game with them.

Good luck and look forward to seeing more of you all.
Thanks given by:
We agreed to play a 2vs2 in game and you both disappeared (you, thla, and udhail), was that fear ? :(
Thanks given by:
Lucas you were the only player from wOOp
how can we do 2 vs 2
Thanks given by:
Well... You don't even really need to be in a clan to get a 2v2 - It is just the distinction of having a controlled team environment that makes competitive play special. While many of us still love the pub games - competitive play is more about the ability to teamplay together, regardless of what tag you wear.
Some of us get excited to play you guys because we want to pwn you. But, in truth, many of us also get excited at the prospect to play you because we love to see new faces step up to the competitive level.
We don't see that happening very often at this time. Partly this is due to the skill gap. But persevering through the hard games that will come to you is what will harden your team's battle skills and make you a stronger player.
We want to see you guys make some games as a team - regardless of your opponents. But, for sure... Never be afraid - it isn't the winning, it's the growing. Said imho.
Hope to get a game with you guys soon ;D
Thanks given by:
I never left quico.

Well said forever, i remember the first game i ever won against a much better team. then i remember being in a better team and getting told all the time that we were lucky for winning.

it's a progression and its gotta start somewhere. I remember when people used to play the game for the love of playing and not worrying about silly shit like wins.

EDIT: just noticed i have 30% warning points. was it for calling people cunts?
Thanks given by: +f0r3v3r+
Most of the clans have a teamspeak, even if you don't see us in game you can find some people there
Thanks given by:
(01 Feb 16, 04:28AM)thla Wrote: Lucas you were the only player from wOOp
how can we do 2 vs 2

If i ask a 2vs2 (like i did and you answered yes) it means i know i can have a clan mate to play with me. When i'm online i join my clan teamspeak and we can ask each other who's willing to play.
Thanks given by:
oh i never knew that
next time i be ready
i though it was only you :(
my bad
Thanks given by:
(01 Feb 16, 06:29AM)Waffles Wrote: I never left quico.

Well said forever, i remember the first game i ever won against a much better team. then i remember being in a better team and getting told all the time that we were lucky for winning.

it's a progression and its gotta start somewhere. I remember when people used to play the game for the love of playing and not worrying about silly shit like wins.

EDIT: just noticed i have 30% warning points. was it for calling people cunts?
Well, u were afk. Welcome back xD pfffff

Its nice to see new faces appearing in the competitive scene. Keep going!
Thanks given by:
(01 Feb 16, 11:10AM)thla Wrote: oh i never knew that
next time i be ready
i though it was only you :(
my bad

no problem
Thanks given by: