Poll: Is AC dead?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
20.00%
1 20.00%
Yes
40.00%
2 40.00%
Definitely yes
40.00%
2 40.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is AC dead?
Seriously
Thanks given by:
According to www.actionfps.com, it's not.
Thanks given by: Nemo , +f0r3v3r+ , champo
if we know one thing for certain, its telling people you think the game is dead will stop it from being dead gg
Thanks given by:
[Image: untitle.JPG]
Thanks given by: +f0r3v3r+
You can't call this a Pool since you only offer one-way options...

We would be rather better off without such pessimistic/nihilist sort of thread, instead you should promote the game all around you to attract new players.
Thanks given by: Andrez
definitvely
Thanks given by: ExodusS
Size: 47 - 54MB
Version: 1.2.0.2
Released: 10 Nov 2013

OH WOW, LATEST UPDATE DATES BACK TO 2 YEARS AGO

OH SERIOUSLY, THIS IS GONNA PROMOTE ITSELF

(07 Jan 16, 10:26PM)Z3R0 Wrote: if we know one thing for certain, its telling people you think the game is dead will stop it from being dead gg
Not really, and by a matter of fact I wish so, because I gave so many contributions to this game (especially localization) that were so very badly implemented that....this crap needs a total reboot and someone in the higher stories who actually cares for it....aerke, RK, jamz....where are them? Where is the so-called dev-team? Two years with no updates for something with great potential that was amazing at the time of driAn, Meatrome, Brahma and others....

Now how come shouldn't I desire for this totally die instead of a really slow, painful fall in the oblivion?
Thanks given by:
(08 Jan 16, 07:06PM)Andrez Wrote: Where is the so-called dev-team?

busy creating a 'match client' for themselves instead of AC :D
Thanks given by:
I'd rather focus on developing http://andrezweb.altervista.org/ rather than posting useless comments here.
Thanks given by: