Weed Lounge Server list
Hey everyone,
Some of you might have already used the weed lounge ts for the WLM Tourney.
The weed lounge teamspeak is available for anyone to use, it's a great way to meet up with other people of the community,
find inters, clan matches, and even friendly 1v1s. If your clan wants a channel on the weed ts server feel free to stop by and request. We encourage everyone to come so hope to see you there!

The connect is: ts.weed-lounge.me (no port/pass)

Also here is a complete list of all our servers as we have gotten a few new ones for the WLM and future tournaments as well.

Weed Lounge Servers located in Europe

Weed Lounge #1 – DE /connect weed-lounge.me 11111 (ac-fraglog.tk)
Weed Lounge #2 – DE /connect weed-lounge.me 22222 (ac-fraglog.tk)
Weed Lounge #3 Match – DE /connect weed-lounge.me 33333 match
Weed Lounge #4 Mapping - DE /connect weed-lounge.me 44444 mapping

Custom Map Server(s):
Weed Lounge #5 Custom Maps – DE /connect weed-lounge.me 11222

Weed Lounge #1 – SE /connect se.weed-lounge.me 11111 (ac-fraglog.tk)
Weed Lounge #2 – SE /connect se.weed-lounge.me 22222 (ac-fraglog.tk)
Weed Lounge #3 – SE /connect se.weed-lounge.me 33333 match

Weed Lounge #1 Public – UK /connect uk.weed-lounge.me 11111 (ac-fraglog.tk)
Weed Lounge #2 Public – UK /connect uk.weed-lounge.me 22222 (ac-fraglog.tk)
Weed Lounge #3 Public – UK /connect uk.weed-lounge.me 33333 match

If you played on these servers, you can visit ac-fraglog.tk to check your scores.

Match Client based servers:
You can sign up on actionfps.com and earn achievments for playing
on the servers listed below.

se.weed-lounge.me 1111 wlm
se.weed-lounge.me 2222 wlm
uk.weed-lounge.me 1111 wlm
uk.weed-lounge.me 2222 wlm
ny.weed-lounge.me 1111 wlm
ny.weed-lounge.me 2222 wlm
ny.weed-lounge.me 1999
la.weed-lounge.me 1111 wlm
la.weed-lounge.me 2222 wlm
la.weed-lounge.me 1999
weed-lounge.me 1111 wlm
weed-lounge.me 1111 wlm

Servers Located in the USA

Weed Lounge #1 - NY /connect ny.weed-lounge.me 11111
Weed Lounge #3 - NY /connect ny.weed-lounge.me 33333 match (Match Client @ actionfps.com)

Weed Lounge #1 - LA /connect la.weed-lounge.me 11111
weed Lounge #3 - LA /connect la.weed-lounge.me 33333 match

We have also a blacklist --> http://weed-lounge.me/blacklist.cfg

Visit our forum @ forum.weed-lounge.me for the latest news.

Thanks for reading, if you have any questions or statements feel free to ask.
Thanks given by: champo , Robtics , meanduck
Wow, A lot of servers, good job!
Thanks given by:
(30 Dec 15, 10:00PM)quico Wrote: Wow, A lot of servers, good job!

Thank you.
Thanks given by: m@C
At this rate the game will have more servers than players.
Thanks given by: Marti
gj cannonfodder
Thanks given by: cannonfodder
nice :)
I can tell cannonfodder spent a lot of time in putting these servers on for you guys.
I like to play on NY, its perfect for BR vs EU matches :D
Glad to see someone found my old blacklist useful...
Kind of sad you just pasted Weed Lounge ascii art at the top and added a few entries and called it your own. I provided it publicly though back then, so no worries... I don't really care about the credit there.

But I did want to suggest to you that you break up all of those sections in to separate files and then make a script to compile them together once they are updated.
For example, you could make cfg files like hackers.cfg, minor.cfg, vpn.cfg, and then build them all in to one whenever you make an update, and then make that the copy you build out to your webserver.
By doing it that way it is much easier to organize and update as you could edit smaller specific files individually, rather than having to work through one massive list.
It takes more work to script it all initially, but it makes it much faster to update regularly.
Also, I wonder if you figured out the script for updating the "Tor" entries, as they are constantly changing.

If you need some help with this, let me know....
Thanks given by:
(14 Jan 16, 07:04AM)+f0r3v3r+ Wrote: Glad to see someone found my old blacklist useful...
Kind of sad you just pasted Weed Lounge ascii art at the top and added a few entries and called it your own. I provided it publicly though back then, so no worries... I don't really care about the credit there.

But I did want to suggest to you that you break up all of those sections in to separate files and then make a script to compile them together once they are updated.
For example, you could make cfg files like hackers.cfg, minor.cfg, vpn.cfg, and then build them all in to one whenever you make an update, and then make that the copy you build out to your webserver.
By doing it that way it is much easier to organize and update as you could edit smaller specific files individually, rather than having to work through one massive list.
It takes more work to script it all initially, but it makes it much faster to update regularly.
Also, I wonder if you figured out the script for updating the "Tor" entries, as they are constantly changing.

If you need some help with this, let me know....

Sorry, it were unpolite of me to copy your blacklist but i've added a lot of IP's because your old blacklist wasn't up to date. I'll edit it when i have some time on my hands. And thank you for providing your help i'll sure need it!
Thanks given by:
Wow really a many servers, and i was thinking to start my own... hmm
Thanks given by:
@cannonfodder - it is fine, no worries. Buy I wanted you to know how I was organizing it so you might be able to do something similar to make it easier on yourself.

@The_Cube: Just make sure to read the docs first! =)
Thanks given by:
I'll remove some of them because having 2 servers in central europe isn't that useful, and the LA server isn't used much. (UK&LA)
Thanks given by:
***NEW SERVER LIST***

Public Servers:

Weed Lounge #1 (Pub) => /connect weed-lounge.de 1111
Weed Lounge #2 (Pub) => /connect weed-lounge.de 2222
Weed Lounge #3 (Pub) => /connect weed-lounge.de 3333

Match Servers:

Weed Lounge #4 (Match) => /connect weed-lounge.de 1999 match
Weed Lounge #5 (Match) => /connect weed-lounge.de 2999 match
Weed Lounge #6 (Match) => /connect weed-lounge.de 3999 match

Teamspeak Server:
ts.weed-lounge.me

The Forum and the Website is down, also the WLM Website.
Sorry for the long downtime, i was searching for a new dedicated server and i got betrayed by a member of the assault cube community.
I hope you'll enjoy your stay on my Servers.
I've lost also a lot of config files and the whole serverpw.cfg, so the most admin pws will not work.
Contact me if you want your admin rights back.
Thanks for reading!

best regards,
cannonfodder
Thanks given by:
Heya, i've right now not enough money to renew the domain "weed-lounge.me" so the server connects&the ts3 connect will not work, use 144.76.90.91 instead of weed-lounge.me
thanks for reading.

best regards,
cannonfodder
Thanks given by:
Yo, if you want to connect to any weed lounge server please use weed-lounge.de instead of weed-lounge.me
the ts3 server adress is now ts.weed-lounge.me
thanks for reading.

best regards, cannonfodder
Thanks given by:
Thank's cannonfodder for the update info
Thanks given by: