[split] Morshu Retaliation - AC 1.2 _obvious_ cases of cheating
(26 Sep 15, 07:14PM)Federico. Wrote: //Name: sudo
//Date: 25.09.2015
//Reason: Wallhack
//Server: [ladder.tearyoudown.com] {TyD}Hazelwood
//Proof: http://www.fileconvoy.com/dfl.php?id=g13...038320eae7

Start cheats around 01mr

I'm sudo. Yes, I admit I was cheating here and one other time that same day. I've been playing AC for 4 years under various names, and this is the first time I've cheated. And it wasn't because I was trying to score more points or anything. I was dealing with a troll. I know I should have just reported him, but I was annoyed and wanted him to leave. If I could be unbanned, I won't do it again. I wanna play (fairly!). You guys might've seen me in other games, and I like to think I've been a friendly player all this time.

If anyone wants the explanation: I encountered a cheater under the name "unarmed" on one server (not in this demo), got suspicious because he was killing very quickly from far away with an SMG, spectated him for a while, and saw that his bullets were clearly missing and still killing people. Definitely looked like an aim cheat. I voted to kick him for cheating, but he was an admin and kicked me. Then he kept insulting me. I told the others to spectate him, and he kept replying "lol" and insulting and kicking me more. Very irresponsible for an admin to insult players like that, let alone cheat. I didn't care that he was harassing me, but I didn't want to play with a cheater in the game, so I rejoined with a hacked version of AC that lets me selectively target certain players (which I made as an experiment for educational purposes), set it to target him, and shot him through the walls until he left. I saw the same guy on the server in this demo under a different name, cheating again. I didn't watch the demo, but I remember people accusing him of cheating (which he was), and he was again saying "lol" in response (so I think it was the same guy), so I targeted him with my aim cheat.
Thanks given by:
morshu9001 Wrote:...

So you "targeted" this guy with your hack because you thought he was cheating ? lol
Also any demo or screenshot of the admin abuse ?
If you claim he was hacking why didn't you get the demo of him hacking and report it?

Stupid explanation
Thanks given by:
(04 Oct 15, 06:00AM)champo Wrote:
morshu9001 Wrote:...

So you "targeted" this guy with your hack because you thought he was cheating ? lol
Also any demo or screenshot of the admin abuse ?
If you claim he was hacking why didn't you get the demo of him hacking and report it?

Stupid explanation

Yes, I wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine. I'll bet he was pissed. I didn't know how to get demos, but yeah, I should have taken a screenshot. I didn't think a screenshot would have counted as proof. Oh well, he got away.

What about my explanation is stupid? I played the game fairly all this time and only used my hacks on that guy on that day because he was being a troll. I'm not a cheater.
Thanks given by:
I was "unarmed" and no, i wasn't cheating, you just don't have enough knowledge in the game for understand when someone can shoot and when someone is cheating. The other idiot in the demo that was accusing me its just another troll that usually just join games for headshot his teammates and doing it over and over with new nicknames until someone manage to ban him (usually that "someone" its me). Maybe you should actually trust an admin instead of the first random troll, what do you think? Also, you was still accusing me even after i changed my name from unarmed to my real one. And you did the same wallhack thing one day before, we were still playing in Depot. Are you planning to target anyone is better of you with your wallhack thing? lol, good luck. Also, you talk about "insults" when the only thing i told you was "i don't cheat, you are just bad", its this an insult or actually the truth? Really btw, stop accusing people of cheating for "hobby", with votes for ban and bullshits in the chat. People doing this are increasing, i see them everyday and its annoying. That's just another reason of why pubs servers are more empty day after day and good players prefers to play on private ones. Also, even if someone is really cheating its not by start cheating too that you resolve the problem, it only makes things get worse, as you can see. I forgive you, but its not up to me deciding if remove your BL or not. Cya
Thanks given by: