Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Results
I have to post this cause Larry and HoeHunter both went AFK during the tournament. gg

Check out the bracket here.

[Image: Untitledasdasdad.png]

Congratulations rC and well played everyone else. I enjoyed mapping for the tournament and was really happy to see my maps played in some competitive games, so thanks to Larry and HoeHunter hosting the tournament and thanks to everybody who played in it.
Thanks given by: Teapot , Undead , Federico.
Good job, .rC!
Thanks given by:
GGs thanks for the tournament
Thanks given by:
GGs, revenge next week ?
Thanks given by:
Thank you to all who participated in today's event! Congratulations to .rC! Sorry that Larry and I had to leave during the event, but thanks to zero everything worked out. See you all in the next tourney!
Thanks given by: Teapot
Thanks everyone who played! And thank you to zero for editing his maps, I especially enjoy tanglewood1.3 and archives1.3 is cool.
Big thanks for larry for coming up with the idea it was a really fun idea for a cup!
Thanks given by:
Congrats rC. B} were going to participate but we lost titi and then nobody else showed up. :P

edit: Oh yeah, are there any screens/demos?
Thanks given by:
can i play next time?
Thanks given by:
Congrats .rC and good maps Z3R0 :P
Thanks given by: Z3R0
(31 Aug 15, 05:13AM)Orynge Wrote: Congrats rC. B} were going to participate but we lost titi and then nobody else showed up. :P

edit: Oh yeah, are there any screens/demos?

I have our screens : 

http://imgur.com/bsUBj9s,DejzcSE,B27yS6h,hosANGv
Thanks given by:
ggs
Thanks given by:
Good job
Thanks given by:
wtf? oO
Thanks given by: Undead
ggs boys
Thanks given by:
Any thoughts on the maps used?
Thanks given by:
archives1.3 was a great map in terms of game-play
Thanks given by:
a jihad on the moderator who removes the post of starix
Thanks given by:
(04 Sep 15, 12:28AM)Mise Wrote: archives1.3 was a great map in terms of game-play

With a few more symmetrical maps, would you prefer playing tournaments in the future where an official map is played twice or where a symmetrical map is played once?
Thanks given by:
Official for sure
Thanks given by: yopa
Both. I feel like the symmetrical maps will allow new maps to come through in competitive play, probably will help AC move forward in terms of competitive play rather than just playing the same old maps.
Thanks given by:
symmetrical official map?
(04 Sep 15, 06:12PM)Marti Wrote: symmetrical official map?
(04 Sep 15, 12:33PM)Honor Wrote: Official for sure

Why's that? How many times have you played the new maps?
Thanks given by:
Bad gameplay, 1 game is enough to see if a map sucks or not. In 5 years, i've never seen worse than what ac is now.
What does the map being symmetrical do to make the gameplay bad?
Thanks given by: Mise" , DogDancing , Z3R0
Pull the stick that is up your ass out, and actually try new things with positive energy
Thanks given by: yopa , DogDancing , Z3R0 , champo , xemi