.4X servers down?
I had to disappear and do some rather unpleasant business so I was off AC this whole week. All of the .4x servers seem to have disappeared.Those are the only servers I played on because they had the least laaaa-a-a-aa-ggg for me. The ones like Saturn - Florida and Cat's Eye and those. I had been recently building up members of my clan, "Zesty Silence", and my clan members, ZS/Chinaman and ZS/ElevatorLord are also nowhere to be seen. I've asked around and still, nobody has seen any of them. I'm more concerned about the .4X servers than my clan.
Thanks given by: +f0r3v3r+
Ah no need for concern ZS/Horse. =)

I am glad that you had found use for them!

I honestly took them down, because I left 4X some time ago - I only left them up assuming they were a courtesy to the remaining members.
Now they have gone on to another group, which is mostly devoid of the Cuber mentality.
And so, I was no longer interested in carrying on something I no longer cared to steward, and I took them down.

I do have some plans to bring back a new network for the community - but I am taking my time for sure...

Sorry for anyone I left in the dark there.
But, please don't fret, the Sun will come out again! =)
Thanks given by:
Could you put Cat's Eye up please? Sooooo many people used it along with me. If you do, could I have admin? I am on public WiFi atm and have no money for a VPN and xfinitywifi doesn't always support port forwarding.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, can i have admin too?
Thanks given by:
(26 Jul 15, 12:43PM)Marti Wrote: Yeah, can i have admin too?

Nah =) lol i bet you got a pass already and just forgot it
Thanks given by: +f0r3v3r+ , ZS/Horse