All Yours
Clan tag-abuse if they don't cease and desist.

http://kellhounds-ac.ml/forum/showthread...167#pid167
Thanks given by: Nightmare , starix/A/ , ExodusS
Was pondering this in an earlier game, but I've been out for a spell, and seen a few mates. Nice resolve :)
Thanks given by: starix/A/
Well done!

Long live KH!
Quote:I have it on good information from several sources that you're an ex-hack. I am putting that lightly. You hack. Don't hack. Hacking is bad. Why do you hack bro? Broooooo... Don't hack. Yeah you hack. Dayum what time is it? Hack time? Stop. Drop.

gold
Thanks given by: MorganKell , Oracle
He is still saying in game that his only hack is weed and cocaine or something like that. Then something about undead and XRD conspiring to destroy him or something.

Does anyone happen to have a link to the proof? I'd be interested in looking at the demo.
Thanks given by: starix/A/ , Undead , DeafieGamer
(24 Jul 15, 09:47PM)Mousikos Wrote: undead and XRD conspiring to destroy him or something.

god starix could be an amazing movie
Thanks given by: starix/A/ , Z3R0
well, me and LaVelaPuerca are waiting for somethings like ... proof.
make the proof public or dont make threads like this.
waiting...
The proof is in the obvious cheats thread, you know, the one where I said this is starix. The ip used on the master server was the cheat name and starix on he same ip. I know it's not an impersonator because starix also logged into this forum on the same ip the same day. Clear as daylight...
its because he's male he's so oppressed 1cap
Thanks given by:
(25 Jul 15, 01:26AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: The proof is in the obvious cheats thread, ... Clear as daylight...
Where? Could you link that thread?
(25 Jul 15, 04:30PM)1Cap Wrote:
(25 Jul 15, 01:26AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: The proof is in the obvious cheats thread, ... Clear as daylight...
Where? Could you link that thread?

Link that thread? Are you even serious?
Thanks given by: Nightmare , DeafieGamer
(25 Jul 15, 04:30PM)1Cap Wrote: Where? Could you link that thread?
http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7199-post...#pid166091
Thanks given by: 1Cap , starix/A/
|KH|Bullpup
|KH|Bilbo-T-Baggins
|KH|Hiltop

this ip
whitelist

starix for dev.
Thanks given by: