server public or private?
[Image: kennaSv.jpg]
Thanks given by: 1Cap
Once you've been into a private and hidden server, you can track it from your masterserver list until you close the game. I guess it's what you want to ask here, if not, please explain by using words.
Thanks given by:
This server is regularly public but the admin decided to keep it  private for a few moments. This happened because there was a cheater invading the server and disrupting the game. This made it impossible to play on this server.
Other admin might not do the same. This is correct (IMO) since there is more than one way to get the same result. 
It was possible to keep the game going on for those who were on the server.
Did not last long, so i think its ok.
Thanks given by: Robaum
(06 Jul 15, 02:24AM)1Cap Wrote: This server is regularly public but the admin decided to keep it  private for a few moments. This happened because there was a cheater invading the server and disrupting the game. This made it impossible to play on this server.
Other admin might not do the same. This is correct (IMO) since there is more than one way to get the same result. 

1) Why do you assumes that admin closes it? There are some servers that can be private by popular vote

2) Why are you assuming there was cheater in the server recently? This could be inter game.

3) I don't know what you're asking for, Robaum.
Thanks given by:
He is asking if Weed Lougne #1 is a public or a private server (with a password).

But I don't see the point of asking that.
Thanks given by:
An AC fraglog server private is a little weird don't you think Million ? That's the question I suppose
Thanks given by: Lozi*
Well. Maybe some words to explain it a bit I think?

For now I can't see anynthing weirds except the weed lounge being private. As long as an admin didn't close it it should be a problem by the served owner.
Thanks given by:
(06 Jul 15, 02:24AM)1Cap Wrote: This server is regularly public but the admin decided to keep it  private for a few moments. This happened because there was a cheater invading the server and disrupting the game. This made it impossible to play on this server.
1cap already answered my question. thanks
1cap already answered my question. thanks
Thanks given by: