Blacklisted at 1 server, no reason???
Hello everybody,

I'm blacklisted from 1 server, without knowing why and I haven't done anything wrong...? Server IP: 78.47.152.114:28763 Maybe I'm caught in a range ban or something?

My ip: 86.86.71.XXX

What can I do to have it removed? Thanks for all help.

Kind regards,

Tim
Thanks given by:
Why do you care so much ?
Thanks given by:
im blacklisted from 0 servers. just dont be a troll and play fair dude !
Thanks given by:
(18 Jul 15, 07:01PM)Luc@s Wrote: Why do you care so much ?

You wouldn't care if you were banned from a server(s)?
Thanks given by:
Do you know the name of the server? Try and talk to the server owner and see what the issue is.
Thanks given by:
I'm banned from the same server.

Granted I could easily remove the server for everyone, I don't really care either and I've never even played there.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jul 15, 07:01PM)Luc@s Wrote: Why do you care so much ?

I LOVE the Swat Silent Day maps and that server is almost always running that map.
Thanks given by:
Fair. I'd suggest doing what Hoe suggested. See if you can find out who owns the server and contact them.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jul 15, 06:16AM)champo Wrote: You wouldn't care if you were banned from a server(s)?
it happens to me several times and i dont recall asking for the ban to be lifted.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jul 15, 09:51AM)Luc@s Wrote: it happens to me several times and i dont recall asking for the ban to be lifted.

that's actually a smarter choice to just ignore it and play on different servers rather than complaining to get unbanned :)

and those SWAT silent day maps are on other servers aswell so should be np at all
Thanks given by:
Just hover over the server on the msaterserver and press 3. It will add the server to your hate list and you will never have to see it again. This is usually what I do when I am blacklisted by someone that is not willing to talk
Thanks given by:
I'm surprised you're only banned from one server.
Oh it's this guy. Yeah I had him blacklisted at one point too
Thanks given by: