Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Main Event] UK vs Brazil A
We initially set up contact about this via teamspeak, but since I don't know where to find you guys maybe a forum post is better.

You originally said you'd be flexible on times, but the weekends suit you better. This is mostly the case for us too, and we therefore propose Sunday evening, around 8-9pm GMT (9-10pm BST, 11-12 CET). We believe that this would be 5-6pm in Brazil, and we hope that this time is acceptable. If it isn't, please suggest an alternative. Thanks.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 15, 02:57PM)Vanquish Wrote: We initially set up contact about this via teamspeak, but since I don't know where to find you guys maybe a forum post is better.
stkclan.tk
Thanks given by: starix/A/
Saturday and sunday are the best days for us, but saturday we can only after 19:30 (our time), because some of our players work in saturday.
Thanks given by:
So, referring back to the original post, Sunday, is good?
Thanks given by:
18th right ? , maybe we can , what time ?
Thanks given by:
(09 Jul 15, 02:57PM)Vanquish Wrote: ... and we therefore propose Sunday evening, around 8-9pm GMT (9-10pm BST, 11-12 CET). We believe that this would be 5-6pm in Brazil ...

Sunday 12th, the day after tomorrow
Thanks given by:
we can't this sunday :(
Thanks given by: starix/A/
After failing to agree a time, the tournament admins said we were supposed to play at the default matchdate which was yesterday @ 8pm GMT. Somehow we managed to have three players online at that time, however Brazil only had two and refused to play 3v2, as the rules stated, and then also our offer of 2v2 (even though the admins were gonna make an exception and allow it).

I've just been informed that therefore we have been granted a default win [EDIT: nvm misunderstood abyss' message, he just meant they got eliminated]. Mousikos told me to make a post clarifying what has happened here, and then to lock the thread.
Thanks given by: starix/A/ , Nightmare