High skill help
guys for some reason i cant post new topics or reply to topics on he high skill it says im not in the ladder can someone help me?
Thanks given by:
Stick to one name and play a lot with it on ladder servers. After a few days of playing with that name the ladder will recognize your name.
Thanks given by:
i have ive even been able to get on the all time rank
Thanks given by:
Ask Drakas.
#woop-clan on irc.gamesurge.net or http://hi-skill.us/info/
Thanks given by:
thx gibstick i did just that
how wil i know when he replys back?
Thanks given by:
When your name has those points and stuff. I doubt he will reply to you specifically.
Quote:how wil i know when he replys back?
Thanks given by:
what u talkin about reagan?
Thanks given by:
When he fixes it for you.
Thanks given by:
so hell fix it and not tell me?
Thanks given by:
I dont know, I think he will fix it, and you will notice it when he does fix it.
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 10, 02:24AM)Gibstick Wrote: Ask Drakas.
#woop-clan on irc.gamesurge.net or http://hi-skill.us/info/

He thinks Drakas can be nice and help anybody with anything.

[Image: 54955660.gif]
Thanks given by:
well i just want to transfer my points but im not able to tell him and i fit the qualifications
Thanks given by:
irc.
contact form on hi skill site.
pm here.
call him 1800-DRAKAS
Thanks given by:
hi
iamnew here
Thanks given by:
I think if you approach drakas in a reasonably polite manner about issues concerning his ladder you’ll find him more than willing to help.
For those of you in the “lets knock drakas” brigade there are a few things you should bear in mind.
Drakas has been playing and supporting this game since the first issue; he’s seen it all, done it all with regard to ac.
If he finds the childish spam and idiotic comments on his irc channel irritating and throws you off then I for one can empathize with that; it’s really very boring.
Sure, you don’t have to like the guy and you don’t have to agree with how he runs his irc, ladder and servers, but before you open your big mouths and run him down consider this, could you contribute as much to ac as he has over the years?
If you don’t like the way he runs his servers; don’t play on them.
If you don’t like getting kicked off his irc, either abide by his rules or don’t go there.
If you have issues with his attitude, take it up with him directly.
Thanks given by:
why was vinicoops banned?
Thanks given by:
Maybe he was too tall.
Thanks given by:
He kept spamming in threads that he was new, LOL
Thanks given by:
I wonder why charlotte is banned too. Mabe for the same reason
Thanks given by:
He had advertisement links in his signature. People like that think that signatures are allowed on this forums! I'm finding it a good thing that we dont!
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 10, 11:10AM)tipper|DES| Wrote: I think if you approach drakas in a reasonably polite manner about issues concerning his ladder you’ll find him more than willing to help.
For those of you in the “lets knock drakas” brigade there are a few things you should bear in mind.
Drakas has been playing and supporting this game since the first issue; he’s seen it all, done it all with regard to ac.
If he finds the childish spam and idiotic comments on his irc channel irritating and throws you off then I for one can empathize with that; it’s really very boring.
Sure, you don’t have to like the guy and you don’t have to agree with how he runs his irc, ladder and servers, but before you open your big mouths and run him down consider this, could you contribute as much to ac as he has over the years?
If you don’t like the way he runs his servers; don’t play on them.
If you don’t like getting kicked off his irc, either abide by his rules or don’t go there.
If you have issues with his attitude, take it up with him directly.

Talk all you want, it will not phase me, I am wearing sweater.
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 10, 10:48PM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: He had advertisement links in his signature. People like that think that signatures are allowed on this forums! I'm finding it a good thing that we dont!

ahh...
Thanks given by:
* V-Man wear sweater
Thanks given by:
(07 Sep 10, 11:10AM)tipper|DES| Wrote: before you open your big mouths and run him down consider this, could you contribute as much to ac as he has over the years?

A big "+1"

... No other comment is necessary...

P@ndel
Thanks given by:
@lucky

Use the hi-skill contact page if you got questions about hi-skill. Don't post it here.
Thanks given by: