Bad news.
(27 Jun 15, 11:54PM)1Cap Wrote: No member of "oNe" clan should participate in the ACWC 2015.

I hate to open up old wounds but this sounds similar to banning the entirety of Brazil for a couple people who are hard to deal with...
Thanks given by: HoeHunter
it was xfa not undead in the screenshot
Thanks given by:
I highly doubt that.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 15, 02:10AM)Mousikos Wrote:
(27 Jun 15, 11:54PM)1Cap Wrote: No member of "oNe" clan should participate in the ACWC 2015.

I hate to open up old wounds but this sounds similar to banning the entirety of Brazil for a couple people who are hard to deal with...

No wounds.. That clan is over...
Listen, this is important:
It is not the same thing. oNe is a clan. This is like a family. A clan has a leader. A clan can be blamed. A country can not.
Totally different.
It is shameful to accept these actions against the game. Do not accept that Mousikos. You should have a level of discernment and responsibility.
There cant be no special treatment for anyone!
Do not use cheater, not impersonate others players! Its basic!
| oNe | Clan members were on the server and know the impersonator!
Mousikos, you have a responsibility to this community. Do not be corrupted!
Thanks given by:
Oh because BoB isnt there anymore that justifies your actions 1cap? Lmao
Thanks given by:
Lmao Marti - what justifies impersonating?
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 15, 12:28PM)Robtics Wrote: Lmao Marti - what justifies impersonating?

I never justified that, why are you bringing this up? I just find it ironic 1cap doesnt care about what he did during the brazil ban, because 'that clan is over'. Saying some bs about that oNe is a family, if anything BoB was more of a family than oNe.

anyway this was a 'harmless' 'impersonationg' in a match server, not a public one, that happens all the time.
If this is such a big deal we might want to ban Edward from acwc2015 too:
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 15, 12:28PM)Robtics Wrote: what justifies impersonating?

what justifies following a player around to servers you have admin on, then repeatedly banning him while we're attempting to organise a game, then banning the other people on the server that call a vote to removebans? and then repeating this process with multiple servers

the actual effect of what 1cap is doing is far worse, even more tyrannical admin than perros was in his heyday (to his credit, perros got a lot nicer/more reasonable though).
Thanks given by:
I agree that that this is annoying to you as there arent many players on your level to play with but the root of the problem lies somewhere else - and its not on 1caps side.

Banning players breaking - very basic - rules is an admins job.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 15, 01:15PM)Robtics Wrote: I agree that that this is annoying to you as there arent many players on your level to play with but the root of the problem lies somewhere else - and its not on 1caps side.

nah dude with 1cap it was clearly motivated out of his own anger rather than reason. If his problem was just with the impersonator, he would have asked the server owner to blacklist him or set up a clantag whitelist or something. manually admin connecting to servers in the middle of the game and using your password to ban impersonators while they play is bad enough, but what was even more disgraceful is that he actually admin banned *everyone* on the server where we were playing.
Thanks given by:
Yes this not very nice to you but not the problem

Its obvious how you or rather the imersonater could have solved the issue, especially after server changes but that seems to go against some egos
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 15, 02:23AM)Vermi Wrote: it was xfa not undead in the screenshot

lol fuck off
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 15, 01:35PM)Robtics Wrote: Yes this not very nice to you but not the problem

it isnt the original problem, but he eventually creates a new problem, him being that.
Thanks given by:
I think we need to look to traditional values here. Australia gets banned from every 4th World Cup for non-reasons, and I think it would be a good idea to keep that going.
Thanks given by:
but why not act in a non-provoking way once in a while? you're not really trying to settle this
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 15, 03:17AM)1Cap Wrote: There cant be no special treatment for anyone!
Do not use cheater, not impersonate others players! Its basic!
| oNe | Clan members were on the server and know the impersonator!
Mousikos, you have a responsibility to this community. Do not be corrupted!

I am not giving special treatment to anyone. |oNe| members may have very well known who it was. |oNe| members may have very well not known and just not cared. There are a few clans out there who really don't care about impersonation/tag abuse. And in case anyone is wondering, yes, I would double check if we could confirm who that person was BEFORE I tried to ban an ENTIRE clan from a tournament. I would do this for Pi, DES, B}, BRC, U|, |Fad|, .rC, w00p, and any other clans I may well have missed in this list. Also, it may very well have been starix clan abusing because a starix from Brazil in |FaD| ts3 had this little tidbit earlier today:

<21:27:38> "starix" is now known as "|oNe|starix we 1 win of UK"

Now let me ask you a question, if that was actually starix tag abusing and vermi just not caring, should we instead ban all of U| from ACWC?

Edit: Maybe not because starix just got kicked out from U| (http://unbreakable-ac.cf/forum/showthrea...24#pid1224)
Thanks given by:
And now starix is tag abusing oNe? (according to the screenshot minion posted)
Thanks given by:
1cap are you trying to be the most objective person on the forum, or a formal nuisance

yes impersonating is probably offensive and a problem, but why start another problem by deciding you are the rules and acting as an assaultcube vigilante and disrupt a game where no one cared who the players were. its just people who want to play; why disrupt that in a closed game?
Thanks given by: Orynge
(28 Jun 15, 04:22PM)Oracle Wrote: And now starix is tag abusing oNe? (according to the screenshot minion posted)

I think undead invited him, he hasnt posted an app yet tho
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 15, 04:57PM)Marti Wrote:
(28 Jun 15, 04:22PM)Oracle Wrote: And now starix is tag abusing oNe? (according to the screenshot minion posted)

I think undead invited him, he hasnt posted an app yet tho

Great dictator decides who is in and who is out, you don't need to post anything.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 15, 04:57PM)Cemer Wrote: 1cap are you trying to be the most objective person on the forum, or a formal nuisance

yes impersonating is probably offensive and a problem, but why start another problem by deciding you are the rules and acting as an assaultcube vigilante and disrupt a game where no one cared who the players were. its just people who want to play; why disrupt that in a closed game?

hey Cemer.
1)If you are impersonating = you will be banned
2) If another player vote to remove the ban that an administrator gave, well, he is clearly acting against the administrator = he will also be banned

I understand that each admin could act differently in relation to other players in the server ... However act against a legitimate admin action is a grave mistake too.
But the basic is clear. Do not use cheater and not impersonate a game player.

-Dont come to ACWC to show your troll skills!
-Your clan your problem - solve it! Dont bring troble to the game and comunity.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 15, 05:12PM)1Cap Wrote: -Your clan your problem - solve it!

was your clan affiliated with this offense?
Thanks given by:
Why you don't speak about the problem as humans and not as animals? Try to speak and stop banning lol. Im sure that the person that is impersonating starix is because the real starix had let him to do it. If someone impersonate you (1Cap etc) speak with the person that had done it (if you don't know how had done it, ask the servers owners. Im sure that they will give you ip's etc), and try to fix the situation without a ban. If the impersonator doesn't fix it -> Speak with servers owners for ban him, and put a post reporting him in the blacklist section.
Thanks given by:
Hey Quico!!
Thank you for your opinion.
answering you:
-are old players.
-surely was a reprehensible action
-this Happens for a long time
-No'll Be reporting VPNs and varied ips

In this situation I do not need to do this. There was a clan and known players involved.
This game does not belong to you or me or any clan. this game is not just for the old players or admins ...
This game belongs to an entire community. Old players and newones. For this game survive all must take care of it.
Do not use cheater and not impersonate players.
clear as water. ;)
*Just waiting for  Mousikos lead by example and credibility to the championship.
Thanks given by:
(28 Jun 15, 05:34PM)quico Wrote: Why you don't speak about the problem as humans and not as animals? Try to speak and stop banning lol. Im sure that the person that is impersonating starix is because the real starix had let him to do it. If someone impersonate you (1Cap etc) speak with the person that had done it

An impersonator is usually not the smartest player you can find, I am almost sure of a negative result if you want to convince him to stop. What I am almost sure of too, is that a good old ban hammer will fix the issue on the actual server for 20 minutes, like some Imgurians would say, 90% of the time, it works every time.
Thanks given by:
1cap, why do you complain about this community not being an equal, fair and utopic democracy when you yourselve do not see the problem of a majority vote against your decision? with all your ethical rhetoric about how people aren't being treated fairly (oddly enough, you are often part of it or the root cause), why do you believe you are untouchable? your holier-than-thou attitude is stale, and no one gives a fuck about how you choose to interpret rules or posts so you are always "right".

to be honest, i really don't care what your thought process was or is. you made an unpopular decision? deal with the backlash. its how your democracy works
Thanks given by: Vanquish , Orynge
(28 Jun 15, 05:55PM)1Cap Wrote: *Just waiting for  Mousikos lead by example and credibility to the championship.

For the record I detest cheaters and am not fond of impersonators.

I am leading by example by NOT jumping to conclusions about who was impersonating starix/1cap and NOT moving to ban an entire clan WITHOUT checking facts. If you do not think the tournament is credible or do not think I am a good leader, you are free to leave the team. Keep in mind, however, that even when you blocked Lozi's ref app, that I did not tell everyone (including Lozi, who really deserved to know) that you were the one behind the block so that you wouldn't become a target. I am team lead on ACWC, and if I become a target because of something that happens in ACWC, so be it. But I do my very best to make sure people don't get targetted. Same thing applies here. I am going out of my way to make sure someone isn't being wrongfully targetted.

I will look into finding Undead's last known IP address that isn't from guesswork.
Thanks given by:
1cap, starix is a cheater, why do you care?

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-7199-post...#pid166091
Thanks given by:
he literally has ascended to ac history

we can now pay homage to him
Thanks given by: Orynge
Well starix is a hacker, what a sad end for the best player of Brazil. May he go down in the AssaultCube hall of fame, and may we all remember: #starix4br
Thanks given by: