Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
ACWC Stats
Could you add "most knife kill" in your stats ?
Thanks given by:
All rankings are now finished (I gave up waiting for UK to concede a flag), and team pages have been simplified (all players that didn't play don't have stats anymore, and all matches that the team haven't played have been removed). I also now have a link to an improvements Pastebin down the bottom right of the Title page, which are basically stuff I can add/change next time I do something like this.
Thanks given by: Nightmare
Not sure if the the 3rd place final will be played, so I guess this is finished for now.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback, the next time I do this will be better. <3
Thanks given by:
This was great, Ory. Thanks for all of your hard work!
Thanks given by:
(30 Jul 15, 06:17AM)Orynge Wrote: Not sure if the the 3rd place final will be played, so I guess this is finished for now.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback, the next time I do this will be better. <3

We'll play it :)
Thanks given by:
Its scheduled for this weekend Ory

Edit: well, we're trying to
Thanks given by:
Aaaaand I'm done. Sorry for the delay, I've been without internet for a little while.

EDIT: MVP will be the number 1 player in the team.
Thanks given by:
Wow, so nice. Good colours in the team tables for each side (RVSF and CLA), nice structure, nice all! Good job Ory!
Thanks given by:
Is there global stats for most-less kill / most-less flags etc .. ?
Thanks given by:
I've made a start on that, Million, I think it would be better to have averages though. I'm not sure how I can work that in at the moment.
Thanks given by:
You have these stats per team (For example when you click on France A, you have the total of kill/flags of each players), Is it possible to show it in only one page ?

And yeah average kill/flag/death per round would be nice too.

Edit: My first sentence correspond to the new page you just made
Thanks given by:
You should add stats how many cubes players moved during a game

:p
Thanks given by: Million
(07 Aug 15, 03:30PM)Million Wrote: You have these stats per team (For example when you click on France A, you have the total of kill/flags of each players), Is it possible to show it in only one page ?
What do you mean exactly?

(07 Aug 15, 04:20PM)Marti Wrote: You should add stats how many cubes players moved during a game

:p
Sure, start counting. :P
Seriously though, this might be possible with an actual program taking information from the demo. I haven't seen one around though, and I don't know whether it is actually possible.
Thanks given by: