Hey y'all.
You last visited: 29 Nov 13

FFS. I'm not sure if anyone outside of Undead remembers me.

Anyway, what's new? If I were to start playing again, would I have to learn a new meta? Is there a 1v1 ladder or tournament setup yet? Is ac_mines + abusing AR still the #1 setup?
Thanks given by:
I have no idea who you are
Thanks given by:
Hey, it's the guy that accidentally gave out his phone number several years ago.
Thanks given by:
Impakt'd.. hmm..
Nope, doesn't ring a bell.
<3
Thanks given by:
(11 Jun 15, 06:07AM)Impakt Wrote: If I were to start playing again, would I have to learn a new meta? Is there a 1v1 ladder or tournament setup yet? Is ac_mines + abusing AR still the #1 setup?

Hi + wb even though I don't actually know you :)

I started playing in mid-1.1 so maybe I'm unaware, but purely out of curiosity: was ac_mines and abusing AR ever the #1 setup? 

Anyway nowadays the smg is the strongest weapon in the game by a significant margin, although you can still use AR and do perfectly well with it if you're good enough. sniper/shotgun/carbine are mainly used as situational guns, they're all better in some aspects but weaker in others and that trade-off generally makes people take an auto weapon for the sake of consistency when playing competitive games. 

As for tournaments, this year's ACWC comprises of several events including a 1v1 tournament so if you're into some competition I'd probably suggest getting involved in that somehow. People still play clanmatches but there's no official "clan competition" or tournament taking place atm.

And finally, if you're looking for |oNe| members, the best way to reach them is probably via teamspeak and not IRC, your best chance of finding them is probably @ ts-rc.tk.
Thanks given by:
Never heard of you bro.
Thanks given by:
The Super Administrator http://o-n-e.co.nr/
Thanks given by:
I guess you haven't made much of an impakt on the community
Thanks given by:
(11 Jun 15, 06:07AM)Impakt Wrote: You last visited: 29 Nov 13

FFS. I'm not sure if anyone outside of Undead remembers me.

Anyway, what's new? If I were to start playing again, would I have to learn a new meta? Is there a 1v1 ladder or tournament setup yet? Is ac_mines + abusing AR still the #1 setup?

just play AC its good u want it
Thanks given by:
IMPAKTD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

I'm FaeL :) Zied :)
Thanks given by:
Glorious leader has returned
Thanks given by:
Hi and wb : D
Thanks given by:
Welcome back
Thanks given by:
welcome back! I just came back from leaving in 2010, and the game is still fun :D Though a much smaller player base lol
Thanks given by:
I never knew you, but welcome back :D
Thanks given by:
(11 Jun 15, 06:16AM)XFA Wrote: I have no idea who you are

Shut up
(11 Jun 15, 08:38AM)Medusa Wrote: Impakt'd.. hmm.. 
Nope, doesn't ring a bell.
<3
<3
(11 Jun 15, 09:50AM)DogDancing Wrote: Never heard of you bro.
?????
(11 Jun 15, 01:30PM)Robaum Wrote: IMPAKTD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

I'm FaeL :) Zied :)
Oh wow! You're still around. I'm still amazed that I remember every single person.

(12 Jun 15, 02:16AM)Chill Wrote: welcome back! I just came back from leaving in 2010, and the game is still fun :D Though a much smaller player base lol
I played a little yesterday. I'm not as terrible as I thought I'd be but lmfao I have no grasp of the physics.

We can't curse here, right?
Thanks given by:
Hello Impakt'd :)
Thanks given by:
(12 Jun 15, 09:00PM)Impaktd Wrote: We can't curse here, right?

Feel fucking free.
Thanks given by:
Fuckin' right.

Come to teamspeak sometime impy, need the morale boost for the troops.
Thanks given by:
ez ro rek on 1.0.4
Thanks given by:
Sup my dawg, i just came back playing this too.
Thanks given by:
Welcome back ;)
We probably don't know each other cause I only play this amazing game for a year!
Thanks given by:
where are mael and casp
Thanks given by:
Very good point, i need my boys back.
Thanks given by:
who the fuck is this guy, also who the fuck am i?
Thanks given by:
Go away Shorty.

Wb Impakt'd.
Thanks given by:
WELCOME BACK!
Thanks given by:
A new knighthood has appeared in the land of the Incarnation, a knighthood that fights a double battle against adversaries of flesh and blood and also against the spirit of evil.

This new knighthood is worthy of all the praise given to men of God. The knight who protects his soul with the armor of faith, as he covers his body with a coat of mail, is truly without fear and above reproach.

Doubly armed he fears neither men nor demons.

You can never go home again.
Thanks given by:
^^^
Thanks given by:
[Image: 20090530_185711_ac_desert_DM.jpg]

[Image: 20090404_183213_ac_mines_CTF.jpg]

[Image: 20090404_184729_ac_desert_TOSOK.jpg]

Good times
Thanks given by: