Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The ACWC Team
So, I've made a few posts with the term "The ACWC Team". I just realized, I never introduced said team. Without further ado, I'd like to introduce the ACWC team!

Mousikos: Team Lead
vanquish: Streaming, Casting Lead, Making Sure My Rules Are Solid, Picking Maps For Custom Tourney
f0r3v3r: I have no idea how to desribe his role. The best description is probably team co-lead. Picks maps for custom tourney
HoeHunter: Co-Organizer, Rule checks
1Cap: Brazillian ambassador, bouncer
Marti: Not sure what his role is, but he's helpful

As many of you may know, I am currently in an airport about to go halfway around the world. Hence, I will be unavailable for the next day or so. I leave the rest of the ACWC team in charge. I will coordinate with them as best I can. To be explicit about certain roles....

f0r3v3r, if he doesn't mind, is the lead official while I'm gone
Vanquish right now should be approving/rejecting casters
HoeHunter, Mash: Hashing out Gema Rules
1Cap: Sorting out the 4 Brazillian teams. 1Cap also can accept/reject any new referee applicants.
Thanks given by:
I like how there's a need for a 'Brazilian Ambassador'. :D

[Image: 8agTMED.gif]
Thanks given by:
can i be uk ambassador
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 15, 12:32PM)Nightmare Wrote: I like how there's a need for a 'Brazilian Ambassador'. :D

[Image: 8agTMED.gif]

Sorry. Working on my Portuguese skills still

(10 Jun 15, 03:30PM)Artemis Wrote: can i be uk ambassador

No. Vanquish would fill that role if the need arises.
Thanks given by:
vanquish doesnt want to be uk ambassador tho
Thanks given by:
because we don't need one.
Thanks given by:
No, we definitely need a UK ambassador. Who here can speak English and can organise all the teams from the UK? Anybody?
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 15, 03:56PM)Mousikos Wrote:
(10 Jun 15, 12:32PM)Nightmare Wrote: I like how there's a need for a 'Brazilian Ambassador'. :D

Sorry. Working on my Portuguese skills still

Wasn't criticism, just interesting. <3
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 15, 06:31PM)Orynge Wrote: No, we definitely need a UK ambassador. Who here can speak English and can organise all the teams from the UK? Anybody?

i can applies here?
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 15, 06:31PM)Orynge Wrote: No, we definitely need a UK ambassador. Who here can speak English and can organise all the teams from the UK? Anybody?
Pretty much everyone speaks English, and what needs managing? UK has its 2 teams already xD
Thanks given by:

Who better to catch the hax with?
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 15, 06:31PM)Orynge Wrote: [sarcasm]No, we definitely need a UK ambassador. Who here can speak English and can organise all the teams from the UK? Anybody?[/sarcasm]

Marti and HoeHunter apparently needed the tags.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jun 15, 07:14AM)Orynge Wrote:
(10 Jun 15, 06:31PM)Orynge Wrote: [sarcasm]No, we definitely need a UK ambassador. Who here can speak English and can organise all the teams from the UK? Anybody?[/sarcasm]

Marti and HoeHunter apparently needed the tags.
I was kidding pls, im not even UK lol
Thanks given by:
Parabéns 1Cap! Embaixador :)
Thanks given by:
It's a bit late in the process, but he has been really helpful this entire time. I'd like to announce the newest ACWC team member: Marti.

\0/
Thanks given by: