Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
[Main Event] Pre Sign-ups
can they play tonight? 8pm?
Thanks given by:
Loadingxs can't hes going somewhere but... layzee i think can!
Thanks given by:
(19 Jun 15, 10:00PM)HeadSh0t~P.T.L Wrote: ===========================================
Team/Region: New Zealand
Tag: NzL_
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Captain:Pi_Flint
1st Lt: LayZee
2nd Lt: Keegs (??)
Sub1: NzL_HeadSh0t
Sub2: NzL_XxLoAdInGsxX

Can you please ignore this sign up. I have not agreed to team with this dude, having been bombarded by him yesterday in-game, asking if he can join the NZL team. He made no mention of these other guys. I also have no idea if he's even from the Oceanic region, let alone New Zealand.

I also spectated him yesterday and he's prone to camping corners with an AR. I'm not interested in competing, if it's just to get shit-stomped because I'm playing with a kid who gets a negative KD running a shotty in pubs.

Sorry about the mess.
Thanks given by:
(20 Jun 15, 03:41AM)Flint Wrote:
(19 Jun 15, 10:00PM)HeadSh0t~P.T.L Wrote: ===========================================
Team/Region: New Zealand
Tag: NzL_
Captain:Pi_Flint
1st Lt: LayZee
2nd Lt: Keegs (??)
Sub1: NzL_HeadSh0t
Sub2: NzL_XxLoAdInGsxX

Can you please ignore this sign up. I have not agreed to team with this dude, having been bombarded by him yesterday in-game, asking if he can join the NZL team. He made no mention of these other guys. I also have no idea if he's even from the Oceanic region, let alone New Zealand.

I also spectated him yesterday and he's prone to camping corners with an AR. I'm not interested in competing, if it's just to get shit-stomped because I'm playing with a kid who gets a negative KD running a shotty in pubs.

Sorry about the mess.
Ok so just to confirm: you are not aware of the formation of any team with HeadSh0t, or any of the others? If so, would this mean you would like to withdraw this entry?
Thanks given by:
I discussed a New Zealand team with keegs and hugs only, on two different occasions.

The only discussions I had with Headshot was when he asked me in-game, if he could be on the NZL team. I told him to PM me on here and we'd go from there.

Please withdraw this entry. I apologise again for any confusion caused.
Thanks given by:
Just Withdraw it! i wanted to try and make nz proud but its ruined! :'( .......... If so.. this is not a comp to me! its about having fun! If he says to ignore it! pls do.. :|
Thanks given by:
Well alright then.

Reminder: sign ups close tomorrow, please submit a team before the deadline if you plan on making one. There are currently 15 accepted teams and the final time to sign up is 23:59 EST tonight
Thanks given by:
Alright, sign ups are officially closed. The bracket will be released by the end of the day tomorrow
Thanks given by: