Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[Main Event] List of Referees and Application
In-Game Name: Rush / Mise
Clan: -
ACWC Team: UK.
Why would you make a good ref: Been a ref in the previous ACWC, and other tournaments also. Would like to help out in this one.
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 15, 03:51PM)Luc@s Wrote: what was the reason for denying lozi ? I guess because he's a woop member ?

yeah thats why harrek is a ref
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 15, 05:15PM)Marti Wrote: yeah thats why harrek is a ref

who is harrek
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 15, 06:16PM)Luc@s Wrote:
(16 Jun 15, 05:15PM)Marti Wrote: yeah thats why harrek is a ref

who is harrek

seems you have to app to rC harrek :D
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 15, 12:35PM)EndGame Wrote: nonono, do not take me wrong. I'm not against lozi. actually, I like him. What I dislike is the fact that redbull is definetely looking down on Mousikos just because he got a bad reference about lozi.
Right now tell me what wrong did i say about him ?
Thanks given by:
are you using more than one reference for these applications?

tbh i dont really see why someone would be rejected unless they have been known to disrupt tournaments or favour teams in a match altering decision; unless im horribly ignorant
Thanks given by: Orynge
(16 Jun 15, 04:09AM)Mousikos Wrote: Lozi got a bad reference too. =\

RLY???????????? why? Who gave the references? me and many players of AC don't know any bad reference about Lozi, for this reason it would be very appropriate that you say what you heard about him.
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 15, 11:35PM)Cemer Wrote: are you using more than one reference for these applications?

Yes

(17 Jun 15, 01:55AM)Robaum Wrote: RLY???????????? why? Who gave the references? me and many players of AC don't know any bad reference about Lozi, for this reason it would be very appropriate that you say what you heard about him.

Multiple people have already asked me, and I respectfully decline to answer.
Thanks given by:
I had blocked Lozi app. (Thanks for support Mousikos)
To try to be fair i spent the day today talking to several Brazilian players, the players who will participate in the ACWC and others players too. +90% of them gave me positive references about LOZI. 
With that I will correct my decision.
Welcome to the team of judges.
We need you to have more balance.
LOZI
App accepted.
Thanks given by:
Great! I'm very happy with this decision and your ( Hombridade) :) nice job 1cap
Thanks given by:
(17 Jun 15, 02:37AM)1Cap Wrote: I had blocked Lozi app. (Thanks for support Mousikos)
To try to be fair i spent the day today talking to several Brazilian players, the players who will participate in the ACWC and others players too. +90% of them gave me positive references about LOZI. 
With that I will correct my decision.
Welcome to the team of judges.
LOZI
App accepted.

No thanks, but I do not wish to ref anymore. I dont remember having any problems with any acwc participants or the community for that matter which is why I cant seem to understand why I got a bad reference. I would of really liked to know what the references were and who said them. Thank you to everyone who stood up for me.
I knew you were in the middle of it all, but I didn't understand the motive.
Thanks given by:
Still respect 1cap for reviewing his decision tho
Thanks given by:
(16 Jun 15, 12:11PM)ReDBuLL Wrote: Who you are moustiko?
have you ever play the ac ?

2 rC and 2 w00p already as refs. close apps for these clans thx. dont know about B} but I think they are at least already 2. Some countries/clans are still not represented while other are over represented. Not that I care ref but I would like to see some new faces and some balance. Would be great to add flags and clans in your ref list :)
Thanks given by:
Everyone can apply, so far only these clans/countries did. I get your point but those 'new faces' haven't applied yet, it's up to them. Don't act like only one group of players gets accepted.
Thanks given by:
Who besides harrek is a w00p ref? lozi said he doesnt want to ref anymore
Thanks given by:
@halte
Why are you talking with clans, that's countries who are facing, there aren't 2-3 clans where you can pick people to be referees, everyone can be as long as they have a good knowledge of the game.
Thanks given by:
I can't control who apps and who doesn't, unfortunately. Sorry guys.
Thanks given by:
In-Game Name: *H1TM4N*
Clan: *[BRC]*
ACWC Team: +BRA+
Why would you make a good ref: Playing since 2008, i love this game and want to help.
Do you agree to abide by all the referee rules? Yes.
Thanks given by:
*H1TM4N*
App accepted.
Thanks given by:
I got a reference from vanquish about mise, so accepting him and bugboy.
Thanks given by:
------------------------------------------------------------
Application Form
------------------------------------------------------------
In-Game Name: HeadSh0t~P.T.L
Clan: None
ACWC Team: NzL/[K]
Why would you make a good ref: Im honest and active (irc and TS3) ..... and i know the game well...
Do you agree to abide by all the referee rules? yes.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Thanks given by:
HeadSh0t~P.T.L
Not having enough experience in the game.
Denied.
Thanks given by:
In-Game Name: .Robaum!
Clan: *[BRC]*
ACWC Team: BR*
Why would you make a good ref: i'm player of AC since 2007 as FeeL :), i wanna help the community AC and if necessary help as referee
Do you agree to abide by all the referee rules? Yes, ofc.
Thanks given by:
Robaum

App accepted.
Thanks given by:
Get me out of the list, please. Thank you.
Thanks given by:
1Cap how much more balance do you need? Lol
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 15, 06:30AM)Oracle Wrote: 1Cap how much more balance do you need? Lol
NEED MORE BALANCE
Thanks given by:
How many more refs do we need?
Thanks given by:
I see 6 Americans (Night, Xemi, HoeHunter, Phantom, DogDancing, Bugboy), 5 Euro (Harrek, Vanq, Mise, quico, al3rt), 2 India (bigbaddy & I), 1 AUS (XFA), and 3 South American (Endgame, Hitman, 1Cap)

Seems like enough, maybe 1 more Euro?
Thanks given by:
(26 Jun 15, 01:52AM)EndGame Wrote: Get me out of the list, please. Thank you.

=<
Thanks given by: