Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
[Main Event] 3v3 CTF Official Maps Only Rules
[Scheduling the match]
The matches will be pre-scheduled on June 13, 2015. If your team are unable to make the time slot, please petition well in advance on the forums such that a ACWC team member is aware and the opposing team is well aware of this fact. This does not mean that your best players are unable to make it. If two mediocre players are available, then you should play the match. The match may be held beforehand, but should not be held more than 1 week after the assigned date. Exceptions will be made at the ACWC team's discretion.

[Before the match]
You are required to be in the official assaultcube IRC channel (http://assault.cubers.net/irc.html) or the .rC teamspeak ts-rc.tk 30 minutes before the match to decide server (the referee will be in both). If you are banned on that server, please leave a message in the proper forum at least a couple days before the match. At this point, you will look for a suitable match server with the other team. Make sure everyone, including the subs, spawn on the server to check ping.

Once a server is selected, you may not choose another server. The exception is if the server goes down and kicks everyone from the server and goes down. At this point in time, both team captains will be required to to visit the official assaultcube IRC channel to confer with the referee. You should not resume playing at this point.

[Cheating]
If you have been blacklisted for cheating at any time in AC1.2, you will not be able to participate in ACWC2015. If you have been caught cheating after signups have been complete, your team will be disqualified.

[Stopping the game]
Players are not allowed to stop the game at any time. If at least 50% of your team is disconnected from the server at any time, your team automatically forfeits the match.

There is one exception. Please read the bolded part of the [Before The Match] section.

tl;dr Don't stop the game for people lagging out.

[Glitches and the Penalty System]
Use of glitches is highly discouraged. This explicitly includes hax jumping. If a player is spotted using a glitch in game, they will be given a yellow card. If a player receives two yellow cards in a game then the two yellows are replaced by a red card, the player will be barred from playing until the end of their team's next match, effective immediately. This means, they will not be able to continue playing in the current match and the next match. If you get yellow cards in two consecutive games, you are barred from playing in the next game. If you get two red cards, you will be barred from playing from the rest of the tournament. You may also get yellow cards for the following behavior:

1) Teabagging
2) Taunting
3) Leaving in the middle of a game and not coming back without informing a ref prior to the fact (if someone needs to go eat dinner while a sub plays, and he tells a ref before he leaves, he's fine)

Demos may be watched after the match and yellow cards and red cards may also be assigned after review of the demo. A team captain may request the review of a demo.

[Spectators]
A referee is required to be present for the duration of the match. Sometimes, a streamer will also be present. Besides these two people, there may be other spectators in the server. However, these spectators are required to be in the official ts3 channel in the .rC ts3 server (ts-rc.tk). Furthermore, if any player does not wish to have spectators, all spectators (referee and streamer do not count) must vacate the server.
tl;dr: no hax jump or glitches, and don't be a dick.

[Play format]
Each team will play the match map once per side. The winner is decided by the sum of the flags they had playing RSVF and the sum of the flags they had playing CLA. In the event of a tie, they will play the tiebreaker map in the same way. In the unlikely event of another tie, another tiebreaker map will be selected. This process will be repeated until there's a winning team

[Time Between Matches]
A team is entitled to a 5 minute break between matches if they so choose.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jun 15, 08:00AM)Mousikos Wrote: You may also get yellow cards for the following behavior:

1) Teabagging
2) Taunting

no banter allowed? i refuse to abide my such oppressive rules
Thanks given by:
Up to the discretion of the ref, undead. Keep in mind, the glitch using is a mandatory card (you will get), while the behavior is not (you may get).
Thanks given by:
are lads allowed
Thanks given by: Orynge
lads?
Thanks given by:
All the lads

Will matches start June 13 or later
Thanks given by:
Edge jumps are allowed!
Thanks given by:
Yes, edge jumps are allowed.
Thanks given by:
i suggest a rule:

banter is mandatory
Thanks given by:
i expect maximum banter and trash talk when any two teams of usa, aus, uk and nl play
Thanks given by: Orynge
(07 Jun 15, 04:21PM)Cemer Wrote: i expect maximum banter and trash talk when any two teams of usa, aus, uk and nl play

UK are the kings of bant mate

i'm the kind of lad who goes to withdraw lash from the lash machine and gets rejected ‘cus the machine is all like, "if anything vanquish you have too much credit" #trueLAD
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 15, 04:21PM)Cemer Wrote: i expect maximum banter and trash talk when any two teams of usa, aus, uk and nl play

any yellow and red card i get, i will blame you for it
Thanks given by:
our prime minister is the king of banter
Thanks given by: