Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.2 Average
[Main Event] Pre Sign-ups
Why not make elimination from 4 Brazilian teams?
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 15, 08:12PM)EnTy Wrote: Why not make elimination from 4 Brazilian teams?
We have been looking at all possible options to resolve the issue, including your suggestion. We will have a decision soon
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 15, 05:43AM)Mousikos Wrote: and merge to become two teams

Cmon man, if u do not want 4 brazilian teams, so let we fight between us.
Im pretty sure all teams do not want to split.
Thanks given by:
BRAZILAN TEAMS
I'll contact:
Abyss IGC * HITMAN * SHaKaW
A mini-tournament will be set to choose two best teams, or teams will merge.
We define it together.
I am sending PM to them and and also will get in touch with them by TS3.
I'm opening another exclusive thread to talk about it on forum.
Let's put it this forum to make it public.
Doubts seek me in the game, email or PM.
Thanks given by:
if there is interest, would anyone like to see someone (vanq or me probably) stream this BRA qualifier?
Thanks given by:
as talked in question of 1Cap.OPTION1>Best teams per tournament, because this missing players to ACWC , and too give oportuniaddes the 3/4 teams, or too can help the PT team that need of 1,2 player to complete the team, reason: same language (CR7,Estan,Piton,VODKA...) > to other BR's
Thanks given by:
(12 Jun 15, 05:18PM)starix/A/ Wrote: as talked in question of 1Cap.OPTION1>Best teams per tournament, because this missing players to ACWC , and too give oportuniaddes the 3/4 teams, or too can help the PT team that need of 1,2 player to complete the team, reason: same language (CR7,Estan,Piton,VODKA...) > to other BR's

Ok starix/A/.I answered your PM. Use the other thread to talk about it. "Brazilian TEAMS." Ty.
eu respondi teu PM. Use a outra thread para conversarmos sobre isso. " Brasilian TEAMS. " Ty.

(12 Jun 15, 04:28PM)Marti Wrote: if there is interest, would anyone like to see someone (vanq or me probably) stream this BRA qualifier?
Nice. Yes, 4 sure. but i depending of their approval for this. Maybe they do not want to disclose their tactics in advance;)
Thanks given by:
Team/Region: Brazil
Tag:+BRA+
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Captain: Condy
1st Lt: IGC
2nd Lt: FuRy
Sub1: EnTy
Sub2: *H1TM4N*
Sub3:
Thanks given by:
I will not play, would like to apply to ref, if needed
Thanks given by:
Nice
Thanks given by:
Team/Region:Brazil
Tag:BR*
Captain:abyss
1st Lt:RaFaeL
2nd Lt: SHaKaW
Sub1:Robaum
Sub2:.eSt!gMaTa!
Sub3:Hawk
Sub4:k4z
Thanks given by:
This is a team sign-up thread. If you've a need for discussion, please take it somewhere else...
Thanks given by:
Despite the fact that these posts should not be here, the ACWC staff has decided to address this issue in one post.

First we would like to thank the Brazilian teams for forming 2 teams instead of 4.

Second, regarding starix's specific situation, as there are spots on Brazil B, we cannot permit starix to play for another team.

Furthermore, it is up to the full discretion of the team captain if they will allow a team member to play or sub.

Therefore, if starix would like to play for a team, we would have to ask starix to join Brazil B, abyss's team. We cannot make exceptions in starix's case as there are open spots on a Brazil team.
Thanks given by:
I'd like to add something to HoeHunter's post. During the course of pre sign-up, I have gotten a lot of requests for rule exceptions. I have been asked:

-to let a region be represented where a sub-region team exists
-to allow a player on another continent to play on a team
-to allow a team to form based on clan allegiance
-to allow a player who can be part of their country's team to join another team

Let's look at some specific examples.

The Iberian Peninsula Team originally had MPx on the team. MPx is from Argentina and has no cultural connection with the Iberian Peninsula other than the fact that he speaks Spanish, which Spain also speaks. That is not a compelling reason. Furthermore, the team captain's reason for not forming a Spanish team and a Portuguese team was not that it was not possible to form a Spanish team, but that he wanted to play with the portugal-eligible clan mates (I believe one is a resident and one was born in portugal but now lives in brazil). This is not a compelling reason to form the Iberian Peninsula Team. In fact, I would not have allowed this team to form, had Marti not brought up a good point: It's not exactly safe to form a team without subs.

Second, I have been asked to allow a multi-country team to form despite the fact that one of those country's has a team with open spots. They have no relation other than the fact that they are all clan mates. ACWC is about representing your country. Even region teams are only there if there are not enough players in your country. If there are open spots on your country's team, you should join them.

Finally, ACWC is about representing your country.  If you could form regions with no relations or join a team because of clan allegiance, I'm sure there could be a PRO| ACWC team consisting of, say, France, US, Australia, and the UK from .rC, oNe, MyS, and w00p.

Please remember that not only do you need a compelling reason NOT to play for your country (your country is UNABLE to form a team) AND a compelling reason TO play for the team you want to play for. "My country is not competitive" is not a valid reason. Yes, speaking the same language is a consideration because you don't want a team that speaks their native language to be forced to speak in YOUR language because of you. However, they are welcome to speak any language they so choose. However, that is NOT the only requirement.

For the last two slots (sign up will close on 6/20 or when there are 16 teams, whichever comes first), please keep these things in mind.

Thank you for your interest in ACWC.
Thanks given by:
(13 Jun 15, 07:08AM)Mousikos Wrote: I'm sure there could be a PRO| ACWC team

alternatively, play as team ireland and win ACWC without conceding a flag.
Thanks given by:
(09 Jun 15, 11:37PM)Vanquish Wrote: I think you know as well as anyone that if the ACWC continues past the end of august it won't get finished. :D
if the organization is terrible, yes indeed
Thanks given by:
Do not give to talk 100 % of organization, with conception , because still no started lol
Thanks given by:
(13 Jun 15, 08:15AM)Luc@s Wrote:
(09 Jun 15, 11:37PM)Vanquish Wrote: I think you know as well as anyone that if the ACWC continues past the end of august it won't get finished. :D
if the organization is terrible, yes indeed

if you kill the game with your shitty balance, yes indeed
Thanks given by:
(13 Jun 15, 05:58AM)Mousikos Wrote: This is a team sign-up thread. If you've a need for discussion, please take it somewhere else...
Yes, Lucas, this includes you.
Thanks given by:
===========================================
Team/Region: Belgium
Captain: DamDam
1st Lt: Hosta
2nd Lt: Mystered
Sub1: Jorik
Sub2: Tiest0
Sub3 : I hope it's okay if the subs don't know they're registered LOL
Thanks given by:
Maybe Dam is around?
Thanks given by:
Belgium team accepted. Why french fries as your pic though?
Thanks given by:
Mousikos you should know best fries are made in Belgium.
Thanks given by:
french fries are invented in belgium, thats why :D
Thanks given by:
Ok that leaves room for one more team to apply, as the max is 16. Hoping to see one more team apply by at least a week before matches start on July 4, in order to give us time to plan everything.
Thanks given by:
So it'll be a 16 team single elim? No qualifiers? :D
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 15, 02:48AM)Nightmare Wrote: So it'll be a 16 team single elim? No qualifiers? :D
Yup, that's the plan! Unfortunately there was not enough time for qualifiers this year, we want this to end before the end of the summer so we can actually finish and no teams go inactive. Either mousikos or myself will release the bracket once we make it.
Thanks given by:
are we really going to let jorik play?

that boy aint right
Thanks given by:
Its an old pic of robaum if i understand correctly hoehunter

Also undead, i dont even know if jorik and tiesto know they are signed up.
Thanks given by:
it's me HoeHunter and Marti ¬¬
Thanks given by: