i met wid lexus recently. hes a kool guy

EDIT:

kk

[Image: TJiigYW.png]

kk. he pwned me wid smg

[Image: CGr7opR.jpg]

fite
Thanks given by:
(09 May 15, 03:11AM)Undead Wrote: douze survivour is the only real mode that separates the good players from the mid-skills.
(09 May 15, 03:38AM)G1gantuan Wrote: douze is the bes map,
survivor requires the most concentration out of any mode for 1v1s.
1v1 douze ctd would be gud
quality posts !
Thanks given by:
sarcasm doesn't make you less of a mid-skill.
Thanks given by:
(15 May 15, 04:47PM)Undead Wrote: sarcasm doesn't make you less of a mid-skill.

Shotssss
Thanks given by:
Shot shot shot shot shot shotsss
Thanks given by:
Can i use sarcasm as a low-skill? or do I not have any rights?
Thanks given by:
(15 May 15, 04:47PM)Undead Wrote: sarcasm doesn't make you less of a mid-skill.

actually it does, he's low-skill. he fails as a forum troll so i wouldn't be surprised if he's one of those pubs that can't even strafe that I rekt recently
Thanks given by:
I just bubble gum a bottle cap dead center and BINGO
Thanks given by:
i have a tale to tell

One day I was roaming amidst the oh-so friendly public players, stranded on a server that was owned by the corporation of 4x. It was quite uneventful until someone entered the same dimension, and that person happened to be my clan mate. We exchanged friendly gestures, and the other fellows waved at me in perfect harmony. "I was born for this!" I thought as the sunshine dawned on my delicate face. How could the aforementioned occasion possibly get any richer? Nonetheless, a familiar face strikingly revealed himself to moi.  It was HIPSTER! My long-lost fellowman chose the time being for a lovely reunion, and I had been showered a mixture of emotions quite likably queer! The day was so perfect, oh, as if it had been "intelligently designed". QQ.

Until the fire-breathing demon hailing from the death-wrought chambers of hell broke free from the grasps of his seal - it was a wicked sight, that which was once light skinned had been changed to such a nightmarishly haunting visage, but a shell of its former splendor. DES|jAcKRoCk. I knew as to whence he had come, but I was powerless as he overwhelmed my very being with the force of darkness - he had filled my being with impulsive trepidation, alas, I was nearing my deathbed.

"YOUR AIM IS SHIT" Echoed in the remnants of my sanity - it almost triggered my discharge of excrement. But I remained ever calm, as if my life depended on such specific circumstances. It took every fiber of my being to request him a duel. My heart throbbed as if to signify an arrest. I could only await my death. Or so I thought.

[Image: PugAUQT.png]

2 long didunt reed - kid gets rekt while I play with a ping where I get 100 unhits every encounter and PJ that goes up at random intervals causing a lag spike so I momentarily stay fixed in a state where I can get killed without resistance, then he says that I won only because I get 100 unhits every encounter and had PJ that goes up at random intervals causing a lag spike so I momentarily stay fixed in a state where I can get killed without resistance. he then tries to get other people to 1v1 me and of course while spiking to hell. then we have an inter where he gets rekt again
[Image: ntBnH30.png]

im tired of these nubs who actaully think my lag is an advantage. slipping through flags in CTF and having delayed spawns isnt an advantage, go get REKT while you play wid your zero unhit 100 pings kk. you think you know ME? no baby you just know how to play bad wid gud ping so fuk u bich i dominate wid 30 fps AND 9001 ping YOU DONT KNOW ME. you keep on complaining that u ccant see me while we 1v1 but that is not only the case literally, also metaphorically meaning YOU CANT KEEP UP WID ME. get gud k smuk weed everyday #fightingbackagainstlaggerabusers #how2rhyme
Thanks given by:
we all know u r the real mid skill gigantuan
Thanks given by:
It depends on the type of lag, uninformed people don't make the distinction. Lag to the extent you have it (or even 350 ping+ tbh) makes it impossible for the lagger to play properly, however slight lag (unstable 150-170 ping, for example) will always be advantageous to the person that has it. I've played on a brazilian server (199-205 ping) against brazilians and it felt like I was cheating. 

Equally well I've played on the australian 4x server against Undead (I had 300ish ping) and it was even ok once I adapted to it.
Thanks given by:
u can play wid 350-450 ping and win as long as you're 1.25 x better then ur opponents. what is impossible to adapt to, however, is a ping that fluctuates between 500 - 1000 not to mention that the pj goes upwards to 400 in critical instances. people start dodging better then cooller although without the moving part since they teleport and 150-170 ping doesnt seem dat devious to me. anyone who gets to play with 10 - 50 ping shud get rekt
Thanks given by:
Where is paulmuadibka when offtopic needs to be brought back to life?
Thanks given by:
(16 May 15, 04:37PM)Hellspell Wrote: Where is paulmuadibka when offtopic needs to be brought back to life?

you arent aware i took over?
Thanks given by:
(16 May 15, 04:44PM)Marti Wrote:
(16 May 15, 04:37PM)Hellspell Wrote: Where is paulmuadibka when offtopic needs to be brought back to life?

you arent aware i took over?

I was not aware paul declared a successor before his untimely permabanning.
Thanks given by:
Ha! I'm mid skill and I can beat you undead.
Thanks given by:
i choose to ignore this poor effort troll with psychological problems.
Thanks given by:
How can trolls be real if our eyes aren't real?
Thanks given by:
Shut up jayden
Thanks given by:
I rek all yall po snappas! Disda real OG
Thanks given by:
let's turn this into a cypher thread
Thanks given by:
(21 May 15, 05:59AM)G1gantuan Wrote: let's turn this into a cypher thread

Thanks given by:
not my original intentions but kk

5:07 wat a flick rale
Thanks given by:
(21 May 15, 09:26AM)G1gantuan Wrote: 5:07 wat a flick rale

better flick rale

Thanks given by:
kk

Thanks given by:
http://quakelive.com/#!profile/statistics/anteroxx

This account is currently disabled, possibly for one of the following reasons:
Malicious activity
Harassment of players
Other Terms of Use violation

qq
Thanks given by:
that guy was actually legitimate kk

690 noscope
Thanks given by:
i do this on ac 

Thanks given by:
antero's flickshawts take 100x more skill and he did them with 70% consistency in his prime

flickshotted as soon as he spawned, dat 0.00000001 reechun tiem. rip in pieces
Thanks given by:
not saying it's specific to all flickrails, but the last one you posted looks a lot like he was using a cl_anglespeedkey script that allows you to almost instantly do a 180 degree turn. looks sweet af though :P
Thanks given by: