what is a mid skill? a comprehensive guide
many times we have heard of the term "mid skill", but most people don't really know what it actually is. but we must be careful, because this specimen camouflages itself very well.

step 1) find a potential specimen in its natural habitat, usually a public server.

step 2) then, we need to see if they possess potential indicators that identify that they are in fact mid-skill players. common attributes include: 
  • being a noob
  • talking poo about how much better they are than you when they really are NOT.
  • having no clue
  • disrespecting you and your amazing skillz
  • being a noob again 
step 3) then, we must lure the specimen from its natural habitat to douze 1vs1, where it will be unable to cope with elite superior aiming skillz and will inevitably RQ, sometimes twice.

[Image: zE4eGuz.jpg]

[Image: A3UMVbn.jpg]

step 4) moisturize your body in their tears

[Image: tZYMs24.jpg]
i hope u all can now identify what a mid skill is. thank you for reading my guide.

special thanks to: larry
Thanks given by:
admin abuse has become fashionable?
Thanks given by:
Certainly is one of the more prominent topics around the forums right now ^^
Thanks given by:
Buena suerte clan U|nbreakable.
Thanks given by:
(08 May 15, 01:04PM)Undead Wrote:
  • being a noob
  • talking poo about how much better they are than you when they really are NOT.
  • having no clue
  • disrespecting you and your amazing skillz
  • being a noob again 

Is it possible to be mid-skill without being a douzebag?
Thanks given by:
he refused to play in another server, map and mode..
Thanks given by:
Common 1v1 etiquette is to play a map and mode of each participant without rq. If a map is not finished id revote it for sure. People be talking ttrash out there ya'll and im glad glorious leader is sorting them out
Thanks given by:
nice guide m8
Thanks given by:
(08 May 15, 06:09PM)MPx Wrote: he refused to play in another server, map and mode..
What was Starix's ping on that server? Brazil and Aussie/NZ (Sorry undead) both have terrible ping to damn near everywhere.
Thanks given by:
[Image: UYyzHZA.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(08 May 15, 10:30PM)Vanquish Wrote: [Image: UYyzHZA.jpg]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by:
Starix > Undead
Thanks given by:
(08 May 15, 06:09PM)MPx Wrote: he refused to play in another server, map and mode..
because gibbed is the best server for both of us. starix had 240, i had 220. he was attempting to make me play on tyr where i get 270-280. its not like that would make a difference with regard to the result anyway.

i really don't see the point in playing dm when its mainly spawn and patience based, and if both players are patient, almost every game ends up with a less than 5 kill difference between the two players. its even worse with smgs

douze survivour is the only real mode that separates the good players from the mid-skills.

(08 May 15, 08:09PM)Waffles Wrote: Common 1v1 etiquette is to play a map and mode of each participant without rq. If a map is not finished id revote it for sure. People be talking ttrash out there ya'll and im glad glorious leader is sorting them out

yeah, except those events happened two days apart and i wasn't planning on playing dm. even osok is more skillful than dm.

starix is just making excuses for losing after talking so much shit

(08 May 15, 05:59PM)Nightmare Wrote: Is it possible to be mid-skill without being a douzebag?

no.
Thanks given by:
douze is the bes map, also fun fact starix used to alias as Shao because i used to harass him in 1v1ing me in a period when i was better kk (he always ran). i got my sensitivity sorted out so i probably am now. kk

survivor requires the most concentration out of any mode for 1v1s. i used to be a xx l3g3nd xx at osok douze but den stuff happend. 1v1 douze ctd would be gud

starix used my lag as an excuse when i rekt him in an inter once but he knows he cant play in 500 ping liek me

edit: he's low skill by competitive standards
Thanks given by:
good to see nothing has changed here
Thanks given by:
thanks for ur input shorty
Thanks given by:
for anyone who wants proofs this is it

[Image: tENUo5B.png] 
kk

EDIT: even more proofs

[Image: g68hX8L.png]

when i started dis game starix was like two folds better then me but here is what happens when he realized i catched up. also there is a typo no ragequit the best player* (referring to me)
Thanks given by:
what if im mid skill but refuse 1v1?
Thanks given by:
(09 May 15, 03:06PM)ExodusS Wrote: what if im mid skill but refuse 1v1?

impossible
Thanks given by:
If (carlos = Undead) then aww...that explains things
Thanks given by:
thanks for the input my naive socially inept 1990s russian famine victim.
Thanks given by:
i changed my opinion starix is one of da bes
Thanks given by:
tru
Thanks given by:
(13 May 15, 06:47PM)Z3R0 Wrote: tru

kk
Thanks given by:
(13 May 15, 06:48PM)G1gantuan Wrote:
(13 May 15, 06:47PM)Z3R0 Wrote: tru

kk

k
Thanks given by:
7/23 is not mid skill, 7/23 is Jaime Lannister.
Thanks given by:
[Image: e3fxC.jpg].aG     lol
Thanks given by:
off topic post
Thanks given by:
losing with cheats
i recommend uninstall
Thanks given by:
treasure trove
Thanks given by: Orynge