My map does not meet requisites!?
Although I too think it's stupid that in the new version the possibilities are so much more limited as to what you can make/play, at the end of the day it's the developer's game. If you don't want to play official type maps all the time - which surely gets boring for every one at some stage - then either go back to 1.04 like me, or play both.
Thanks given by:
@MorganKell

You still don't get it and I highly doubt that you have any ambition to contribute to this particular discussion from a serious point of view at all.

Whenever I make a point you come along throwing all kinds of bricks at me, trying either to push some pressure on me, probably hoping it will drive me mad or simply harming my credibility. Well, you may just spend your time and energy on something more rewarding than trying to fight with me...

By the way, I don't mind what is most popular and most seen around. That doesn't tell nothing about quality. Have a look at the top-ten-charts, at fashion, at Hollywood movies, at the vast amount of so-called reality television shows and whatnot... That's all succesfull in their respect, though yet nothing but light-entertainment, made to make cheap money and appeal to as much people as possible.

Argueing like this doesn't make me feel addressed at all.

Besides that, I do know very well that the rather slow and tactical nature of ac_keller deviates from the average kind of AC's gameplay. That's been on purpose and sure it does merely attract players who are actually interested in a more tactical game from time to time.

As we can see with the release of 1.1, a lot of people can't even be bothered to adapt this kind of gameplay in general.

I have tried to explain how 'crap maps' are happening to be 'crap maps' several times and you even linked to one of this explanations yourself. I see no reason why I should just start this again here. If there are still people thinking the restrictions are like 'oppression' or whatnot, they may just try to figure how it came so far and what AC is really about. To me it looks like some guys simply like to cause some trouble and fighting the devs, just for the sake of fithing some sort of authority. Which is so much fail for several reasons... You'll have to figure out those yourself.

However, I don't see what's your problem with me and to be honest, I don't really care. I've got real business to care about. Go on and waste your time on dissecting any little word I post in here. You'll surely find a lot which can be ripped out of context and twisted and turned until it will fit your needs, right above.

...but don't expect me replying on them anymore.
Thanks given by:
ac_keller doesn't work on pubs really, there arnt many paths to cut from and the players all end up in the same area. ac_iceroad is the same in this, figure 8 just doesnt work. my bad lol sry. 1.1 has a poor weapon/armour balance, but yeah you can say adapt but why would humans try to adapt to darfur when they can merely get on a plane and infest west melbourne.

also i hate 1.1 because it wont allow ac_victor to be played, the best map of all time. plz fix.
Thanks given by:
(16 Sep 10, 10:38AM)Undead Wrote: also i hate 1.1 because it wont allow ac_victor to be played, the best map of all time. plz fix.

Could you maybe upload ac_victor here?
Thanks given by:
It's a joke, ac_victor is a size 11-12 map with 50 tree mapmodels and 50 solid cubes in total.
Thanks given by:
oh... never played it though :/
Thanks given by:
That map is sexy, wtf you barking Gibstick
Thanks given by: