Throwback Servers
Heyo all. I just set up a series of throwback servers. I have one for 0.93, 1.0.4, and 1.1.0.4. Feel free to connect, claim master, fight to the death, play rabins oasis, noobmap an all to your hearts content.
0.93:
/connect arriaga.pbclan.tk
Notice the lack of port! In this version you were unable to change the server's port through config files.
1.0.4:
/connect arriaga.pbclan.tk 8888
Notice that this is the only server I set up with a map rotation full of classic noobmaps!
/connect arriaga.pbclan.tk 9999
Probably going to be the least well used version as its the most recent. But I set it up for completeness.
Any issues with these servers? PM me. Wondering where you can download the correct versions of AC? Look here!
Thanks given by:
LOL
Ty RR
can be very fun
maybe a fragfest?
Thanks given by:
<3
Thanks given by:
1.0.4 yes! but I can't have both versions at the same time, right? or what.. :|
Thanks given by:
(14 Apr 15, 10:38PM)MPx Wrote: 1.0.4 yes! but I can't have both versions at the same time, right? or what.. :|

Why not?
[Image: auFMizZ.png]

I usually install to a single directory, rather than using "My Documents"
Thanks given by:
That's a lot of AC Thrawn lol
Thanks given by:
awesome! Thanks, Thrawn.
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 15, 06:07AM)Thrawn Wrote:
(14 Apr 15, 10:38PM)MPx Wrote: 1.0.4 yes! but I can't have both versions at the same time, right? or what.. :|

Why not?
[Image: auFMizZ.png]

I usually install to a single directory, rather than using "My Documents"

Uhmm, Can I ask what mod is 1964_11, ac_mod, chicanery and cubepad
Thanks given by:
They are not mods. If you see, those are on the 'Games' folder and probably are not related with ac.
Thanks given by:
this has cemer's dank ass approval
Thanks given by: Orynge
(15 Apr 15, 07:32PM)TheNihilanth Wrote: Uhmm, Can I ask what mod is 1964_11, ac_mod, chicanery and cubepad

This:
(15 Apr 15, 07:39PM)MPx Wrote: They are not mods. If you see, those are on the 'Games' folder and probably are not related with ac.

Yes, those are some of the contents of my C:\Games\ directory. I always install AC without using "My Documents", and put it in C:\Games\ rather than C:\Program Files (x86)\, to make sure there are no issues with write permissions. But, if you really want to know, ac_mod was some mod I tried a couple years ago. I don't remember anymore what it does. 1964 is a Nintendo 64 emulator. Cubepad is a text editor that features syntax highlighting, including support for cubescript (which I used briefly before I started using Notepad++), and chicanery is a tiny little game that is just an avenue for a sort of a meta-game, where two people are pressing a key on the keyboard, and they try to get the other to let go of their respective key.

(15 Apr 15, 06:30PM)Marti Wrote: That's a lot of AC Thrawn lol
I never uninstall old versions of AC, and with every new version, I install to a new, fresh directory. In addition to those, I have my old ac_1.1.0.1 install in Program Files, and that Ac-github directory has 5 subdirectories all relating to AC ;)

<Ontopic: Played some games on 1.0.4 with some people, it was fun :)  />

//Edit: I looked into it, apparently ac_mod was just me testing out someone's code addition to serverbrowser.cpp, but I don't remember whom I was testing it for, or know exactly what it does
Thanks given by:
Best servers since Hanze.
Thanks given by:
(14 Apr 15, 04:25AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: 0.9.3:

This is an absolute blasphemy. My eyes are bleeding.

It's 0.93 è_é

/jk
Thanks given by:
(17 Apr 15, 10:55AM)Sanzo Wrote:
(14 Apr 15, 04:25AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: 0.9.3:

This is an absolute blasphemy. My eyes are bleeding.

It's 0.93 è_é

/jk

Fixed, in the post.

Advert your eyes elsewhere or wait for me to fix it ;)
Thanks given by:
Very cool idea! :)
Thanks given by:
nice !
Thanks given by: