Poll: Should we remove this server from the masterserver?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
35.29%
6 35.29%
Depends
11.76%
2 11.76%
No
52.94%
9 52.94%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

TOSOK AC_DESERT ONLY
Quote:Servers will be banned from reporting to the Master Server if they have gameplay-affecting modifications (without using a modified protocol), if they use unvaried map rotations, or if they are noted by multiple AC forum users as being undesirable in some way, eg. constant offensiveness/abuse by admins.
!reset is a gameplay affecting command; it allows the user to respawn immediately, contrary to the respawn times in individual modes.
Those server have only one map in its rotation...
Why isn't these servers have been banned yet?!?!?
Thanks given by:
'this server'
Thanks given by:
Well, it's only server that have one map in rotation...

What is it you're trying to said?

Also, Please stay on topic. It's about this specific server.
Thanks given by:
oh the server name is actually TOSOK AC_DESERT ONLY ?
Thanks given by:
And there is only a single entry in the map rotation...
[Image: aWKf3ph.png]
Thanks given by:
There's no point in trying to force people out of these servers. If they didn't want to play TOSOK ac_desert, they wouldn't. This is coming from someone who really doesn't care for the map nor the mode all that much.
Thanks given by:
but you can still vote for another map and mode. idk
Thanks given by:
Meh, there are other servers that seem to only have SWAT_SILENT_DAY_1.8 in the map rot. Either that, or it doesn't HAVE a maprot, because it keeps autoloading it before a vote goes through.
Thanks given by:
I can play TOSOK Desert whenever I want? And SWAT_SILENT_DAY_1.8 too?
F1 - cool
Thanks given by:
jamz Wrote:Servers will be banned from reporting to the Master Server if they have gameplay-affecting modifications (without using a modified protocol), if they use unvaried map rotations, or if they are noted by multiple AC forum users as being undesirable in some way, eg. constant offensiveness/abuse by admins.

!reset is a gameplay affecting command; it allows the user to respawn immediately, contrary to the respawn times in individual modes.
The following servers have been removed (26/10/2012) :
Thanks given by:
(13 Apr 15, 08:27PM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: Why isn't these servers have been banned yet?!?!?

Because Jamz always took care of that stuff, and he left :(
Thanks given by:
(14 Apr 15, 02:46AM)Thrawn Wrote:
(13 Apr 15, 08:27PM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: Why isn't these servers have been banned yet?!?!?
Because Jamz always took care of that stuff, and he left :(

He did not leave. This strategy of using alias and other ips is old. This should trick new players or unnoticed people, not the old players.
Our community is really small. If we remove all alias will become a few members.

The same people are using other nicks, creating and belonging to various clans, playing without clan, all with a lot of alias and several Ip's ...

Why that?
For various reasons ... Ask it to them ...

I'll leave one sentence: You are also used while using.
Thanks given by:
Just message an admin (XRD because he won't give me access), an we will fix it.
Thanks given by:
(14 Apr 15, 03:08AM)1Cap Wrote: He did not leave. This strategy of using alias and other ips is old. This should trick new players or unnoticed people, not the old players.
Our community is really small. If we remove all alias will become a few members.

Do you still think i'm jamz? qq
Thanks given by:
Morgankell is Tom Cruise alias.
Thanks given by:
It's like you forgot I ran the master server or something. Guess it isn't a problem then.
Thanks given by: