Wen-you're-the-best admin voteabuse falsely banned me
I just got banned from the FAD Gema Gemini server by some vote abusing admin named wen-you're-the-best for no reason. He also keeps banning everyone else in that server for no reason as well. He got banned a couple of times and he bypassed the bans everytime.
1. Can someone please strip him of all of his admins powers on the master server?
2. Can someone please unban me from that server?
Thanks given by:
If it is the server admin or just a player vote-abusing, report it to the server owner.
If it is the server owner, just avoid this server, he does "what he wants", some people will say it's not normal and we should not accept this kind of behavior, they should reffer to PERROS' issue that clearly ended saying "fuck players, server owners can shit on you, literally".
Bans are temporary and have most of the time a 20 minutes duration.
Thanks given by:
Derp.
Thanks given by:
Fredrik does not have an admin pass on FaD servers but I'll pass the message along...
Thanks given by:
His pass has been removed, for that and other reasons. You will not have trouble on that server again. However, you were being a bit of a dick in the server so saying you were banned for "no reason" is a bit inaccurate.
Thanks given by:
Lol says one of the worst serial vote abusers I've encountered on AC in my short time here.
Thanks given by:
(01 Apr 15, 05:37AM)pinky Wrote: Lol says one of the worst serial vote abusers I've encountered on AC in my short time here.
Yeah I've started to notice this too. Thanks for the info, Doug. So tylinater don't consider yourself safe yet.
Thanks given by: