WTF Moments
Care to share some of those "WTF" moments you've had while playing ac?

Here's one of mine:

I was playing in a 3vs3/4vs4 inter on ac_desert3. I was on RVSF and we were winning in flags by 1 but were behind on frags. I thought we had the game in the bag as the game reached the "1 minute remaining" mark when suddenly all my teammates(including myself) gets killed simultaneously, A&D_Ranting steals our flag, and literally scores in the last second,winning the game for CLA Very Intense game :)
Thanks given by:
I know I've mentioned this several times, but....

Once I was playing CTF on apollo_arabicnight1.4 when three of my teammates started running around each other in our base and then started talking about how fun it was ._.
Thanks given by:
When I was a noob, I didn't know anything about clips and mapmodels, so the biggest WTF moment then was when I saw someone on the other side of the fence at RVSF spawn. Ü_Ü
Thanks given by:
In a match with Master Vs another team , my mate lagged badly and when his connection just fixed he scored 2 flags in 1 second :P
Thanks given by:
I hate CTF when you have 1 more flag and less frags and the 1 minute remaning appears.
You defend hard and after a while they get flag but your not really worried as there is no chance in hell that they will reach their own base with it before time is up.
BUT they do 1 sec before round is over with riflejumping and shooting you while doing that riflejumping.
And you loose! then its WTF!
Thanks given by:
hi
iam new here
Thanks given by:
(06 Sep 10, 12:43PM)phillipmartin Wrote: hi
iam new here
This definitely qualifies as a WTF moment.
Thanks given by:
iam new here

Uh, dude. Don't make more than one account and then post the same message in a random thread. Get involved in the conversation :)
Thanks given by:
This dates back to 0.93/ac_italy times...

I was a RVSF and a guy at the side of the base kept spinning (not the hack we have seen recently) around himself for the whole game length (15 minutes).....
Thanks given by:
iam new here

new iams?
Here.
[Image: 10458.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Seeing a sniper trying to snipe me.......

....... with a shotgun.
Thanks given by:
being tk'ed by a noob with the enemy flag.....
Thanks given by:
(09 Sep 10, 10:58AM)Na!L_GuN Wrote: being tk'ed by a noob with the enemy flag.....

Well you can get quite jumpy when you have the flag.
Thanks given by:
(09 Sep 10, 11:28AM)Orynge Wrote:
(09 Sep 10, 10:58AM)Na!L_GuN Wrote: being tk'ed by a noob with the enemy flag.....

Well you can get quite jumpy when you have the flag.

well i didnt say it right , i mean when you got the flag and your teammate tk's you
Thanks given by:
Yeah, that's way different to what I thought you said.
I'm glad that's it hasn't happened to me yet, although once I was almost killed. Damn jumpy snipers.
Thanks given by:
not as bad as jumpy shotgunners.
Thanks given by:
Devils advocate here: When you're on shotgun, racing back with the flag that you worked several minutes to get and that will probably decide the game you do tend to get jumpy and fire when a teammate pops around the corner at you. Oh well.
Thanks given by:
(04 Sep 10, 09:51PM)Matasar Wrote: I hate CTF when you have 1 more flag and less frags and the 1 minute remaning appears.
You defend hard and after a while they get flag but your not really worried as there is no chance in hell that they will reach their own base with it before time is up.
BUT they do 1 sec before round is over with riflejumping and shooting you while doing that riflejumping.
And you loose! then its WTF!

I know i hate loose'ing!
Thanks given by:
Some time ago when my ping suddenly dropped off to 1000ms, I was playing OSOK with some guy. When I hit him, I hear "OW!" and one second later he died. He told in chat "One second delayed frag, awsum"
Thanks given by:
(09 Sep 10, 06:04PM)FleshyPod Wrote: Some time ago when my ping suddenly dropped off to 1000ms, I was playing OSOK with some guy. When I hit him, I hear "OW!" and one second later he died. He told in chat "One second delayed frag, awsum"

lol..
Thanks given by:
On some servers, I have a 2-second frag delay. It's embarrassing.
Thanks given by:
when i see:

you got fragged by anynamehere

on the console, seriously wtf
Thanks given by:
(09 Sep 10, 07:04PM)DES|V-Man Wrote: On some servers, I have a 2-second frag delay. It's embarrassing.

I've had worse :(
Thanks given by:
When you throw a a grenade at an enemy (you think yeah! die you :D), but server forced you at that moment and you teamkill that guy... :(

And another one is "igor's time"
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/9484/...inesct.jpg
Thanks given by:
(10 Sep 10, 09:36PM)ManInTheBox Wrote: When you throw a a grenade at an enemy (you think yeah! die you :D), but server forced you at that moment and you teamkill that guy... :(

That sucks, it has happened to me a few times :/
Thanks given by:
(10 Sep 10, 11:00PM)titiPT Wrote:
(10 Sep 10, 09:36PM)ManInTheBox Wrote: When you throw a a grenade at an enemy (you think yeah! die you :D), but server forced you at that moment and you teamkill that guy... :(

That sucks, it has happened to me a few times :/

me too
Thanks given by:
*spam removed* - play AssaultCube YOUR WAY. Check it out!

Mod edit:

User warned for editing previous posts with spam.
Thanks given by:
I can't believe how many times I've seen a person with the flag (in HTF) walk into the enemy base either by themselves or with 1 or 2 other people.
Thanks given by:
I was in a pub with halo and some others but then all of a sudden nades came flying out of the air, everyone was like WTF. Later we found that there was a guy with unlimited nades shooting them in spectator mode.
Thanks given by:
i was in a pub except it wasn't a pub it was frit0's playhouse.
Thanks given by: